Hairy Back destroys aesthetics

I've been making some good gains in the last year but every time I try to check my shoulders, arms and back I'm reminded what a fucking man ape I am and that all my aesthetics are lost on my hairy back and upper arms and shoulders. I've had a hairy back and since I was 15 and was made fun of for it and barely ever go to the beach and can't go swimming spontaneously when my friends invite me because I'm so ashamed of my hairy body.

What do anons with hairy backs do to keep their backs smooth. Laser and always going to a wax studio is fucking expensive. Are the no home alternatives? I'm currently a student and living on my own so I can't ask anyone to shave or wax it for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/edit?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Electric body hair trimmer with long handle attachment for doing your back.

I use baKblade 2.0, works for me

veet for men + a back scrubber
apply it quite liberally. i would also let it stay on my skin for 5-10 minutes longer than suggested. then i would get in the shower and i could literally just brush the shit off (it'd come off in huge clumps)

pic related

This or body trimmers in general, you will probably need to keep using them every week or the other tho.

I can confirm this.

Thanks, gonna get me one of those.

What about a lotion for hair loss?

Don't be a retard and test it on a small area of skin before you try using it on your back. It worked for me but unfortunately took some of my skin off with it.

>Not having your qt gf shave you in the shower
She does my gooch too. Service with a smile.

Just gaston it up.
Quit worrying about it. Run ~20% bodyfat and be bearmode.

Your chest is hairy too, right?

Faggot

>He doesn't want to go full barbarian mode
The fuck's even the point of lifting?

>Complains that guy doesn't want to be hairy
>Posts clean shaven barbarian

W-what do about hairy dick though?
Like, I had to start shaving it, which meant it grew back faster and darker, and now I gotta shave my cock almost all the way up every week. Any long-term solutions? Laser on penis?!

>captcha: Lower 1386

pls

See
She loves sucking and licking freshly cleaned areas :)

girls dont care about a hairy dick. the worst thing you could do is shave it to the point of being sharper stubble

>girls dont care about a hairy dick
Bullshit, nobody likes to suck on hair.

Magic powder.
docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Hair will not grow back faster in a higher volume, that shit is a myth.

With everyone having a baby face these days, i doubt anyone would be able to pull this off without having face made specifically for this mode

I just use regular razor without any attachments. If your hands can meet behind back then you're good to go. No need for this shit.

Only realistic thing is lazering, mate.

I use the Bro Shaver. Works great, and after you get the hang of it it takes 10 minutes.

Those are all pubes Btw

They like doing things they don't like to do. Women amirite?

I just use a razor and go to town bro. Some bits of the back are a little tricky to get to, but I seem to get all of it

>t. half gorilla

Just rub up against some drywall for a few minutes every hour. The hair will come right off!

Been out of the game for a while. Developed a small forest on my back since. Was considering jumping back in the game, manning up and getting a wax, but hot damn does that seem more convenient. You just saved me some embarrassment and pain bro. Hats off to you. I'm gonna pick one up.