New in town

>New in town
>attend boardgames meet up group to stop hanging out with alcoholics
>meet qt boardgame chick, after third time seeing her offer her ride home where we talk and she says she'd love to show me around town
>exchange numbers
>text her
>get this

I swear I wasn't coming on hard, she is a bit shy could this be spaghetti on her side? Fuck.

Fit : what's a good daily stretch/yoga routine ?

Other urls found in this thread:

phrakture.github.io/starting-stretching.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you black?

She's French and I'm half spic

I know I'm just reading into it too early I've just never been called "guy" by a girl before. I'm shook fampai

Not Veeky Forums related because let's be honest, you don't give a fuck about stretching.
S A G E

Genuinely Am, slipped disc a year ago has me doing yoga regularly but I wanted to know if anybody has found a nice routine more specific to lifting. But you're right I shouldn't have posted this shit here I apologize

She already offered to show you around town what else do you need, her to send you nudes? Jesus christ you autists are insufferable. Literally ask her when she's free to hang out.

Men are worse than the women they complain about these days.

> thanks guy
Bro she doesn't even know your name

She does. That's what threw me off
I thought this might be her way of saying "yeah no lol not interested" I don't even know if I should reply

Would simply foam rolling then warming up before lifting be enough?

wtf, you both are sperging, what kind of conversation is that? are you even human? you probably already spoke about the orientation thing with her in person, what's the point of bringing it up the first thing? and who the fuck answers to that with "thank guy". i'm getting angry just reading this shit

Maybe she just meant "thanks guy". Stop thinking, you clearly care far too much about a fucking text message. You are insecure and probably have self esteem issues I think.

On the off chance this isn't bait, ask her "when are you free to show me around I keep getting lost trying to have fun in this city" or whatever variation of shitty tongue in cheek humor you can muster. Watch what happens

play it cool and just be yourself idiot. It's fine, you're just over thinking and worrying about it all

She's te first girl ive spoken to in 3 years that I'd be interested in actually dating so I thought I'd be chill instead of trying to get with her asap.

I wont lie It's made me feel insecure since I don't want to scare her away .

i mean it's not like you are making even a move forward, she already offered to show you around so at this point it's just discussing logistics, not like you have to improvise or anything

Nigga why did you say that of all things + a fucking peace sign emoji that's how you end a conversation numbnuts you done fucked up

Actually she wanted to talk thats why she texted first and you by saying that shut the convo and gave her the impression you only want to be friends that"guy" she wrote is her leting you know you messed up and she is pissed

Now you have to ask her out as fast as possible to show interest or she'll move on

It's all over bruh. "Thanks, guy!" is code lingo for "no longer interested." It's just one step below thanks, buddy or thanks, pal. There is absolutely no hope. Just delete her number, avoid the board game meetup, change your number, and move out of town. Whatever you do, DO NOT CONTACT HER AGAIN, as that will just send the wrong message.

come on, don't meme OP this hard, he is a retard and may actually believe you

Nah man if she wasn't interested why did she offer to show me around town?
I think you guys are right i should've just chilled and not mentioned something we had just talked about. I will probably just wait a day and see when she's free as she's just starting a job.

Thanks this helped me step out of my spaghetti and see it as a whole

She's a bit shy from what I can tell. Is it a good idea to ask her out? Seems very fast, I'm thinking of asking her out for coffee this Friday. That shows my interest I think?

You think too much. You're gonna fuck this up because you are overthinking it. I promise. Just fucking talk to her Holy fucking shit. Stop being scared of yourself and of her. I would literally hit you in the head if I could.

Insecure and miserable.

don't wait you retard, sent a retarded message after she started a conversation, just continue as if you didn't stop for no reason in the middle of it. just say something like "sorry, i had to do... X" where X is something interesting and ask her when she's free to meet up.

hopefully this was a few minutes ago and not days

>Nah man if she wasn't interested why did she offer to show me around town?
SHE WAS BEING FUVKING NICE U RETARD

I read this as you are causing her spaghetti. She started the conversation, then you come out with a generic reply. Peace sign? Please. You should have said, "Great! Good luck with orientation and let me know when you can show me around!" Now she thinks you could give a fuck because she was expecting a reply you didn't give her so she is being defensive. Try to salvage this with asking her when she can show you around. I bet she warms up.

"Hey how did it go? Oh you should let me know when you're free to show me around town "

I have noticed when I actually call a women and don't just text her I often get much further with them.

Anyone else? It is nerve wrecking but I think some chicks like it better when you call and talk instead of endless texts.

I hate texting. I'm way better at speaking in person or on the phone but I've had we number for less then a day, seems a bit much to call

Perfect.

Fuck it I sent it. Thanks guys . I'll try to chill from now on , and stop getting tunnel vision.

But actually no stretches recommended?

OP: this one

i do this starting stretching thing as a meme
phrakture.github.io/starting-stretching.html

not sure if it's actually good or not

My squat plug gives a good stretch. Get one, it will really loosen you up for when "she" shows you around town

i'd forgotten about that, i'd been doing elliot hulses stretch routine but not many of his strentches ever feel "deep" enough. Thanks

>i'd been doing elliot hulses stretch routine
Had u been doing the main stretch tho?

No worries. You got this shit. Just be cool, man. Be cool.

I want to murder this beta op AND his beta girl. Fucking lame asses should be thrown out of a helicopter.

its actually the routine he has in his Lean Hybrid strength program, about 10-12 stretches that he doesn't really go into details about things. I enjoy yoga but fuck me if the "spirituality" aspect of it isnt super fucking annoying, i wish they would shut the fuck up about being centered and calm and all those indian words

what do you mean by main stretch btw?

"No problem, girl" with the same stupid emoticon. She's being playful, if she wanted to be rude she would have either said thanks or nothing at all.

Think of it like this; would you give your bro shit for talking like this? I would, I would call him guy nonstop for months. Do the same thing, she's a person too and getting get to laugh (at her own expense) will only benefit you. Every girl I've had a successful relationship with I started by wise cracking and talking shit like I do with my friends (telling them I can do insane shit and then having playful arguments about it)

i'm 25 and i think she's about the same age, i feel like im a bit past being playful from the get go as it turns girls off i find, more often then not, and the girl herself is a bit more quiet/reserved but cracks funny comments at the perfect moments. Imma just be chill and give her space and time. If she's not interested then its alright, i have a high paying job and im sure i would be okay women wise, i just really like as she's really my "type"

Bro, I got my last long term girlfriend at 25 by being playful. Reserved girls like it more because they don't regularly get to experience that sort of playfulness. It doesn't matter what level the girl is at. My last gf was in the process of getting get third masters in tax law, I was a law student at a top 10 program. She was reserved and ethnically we are of the same background so I started by telling her how cool it was to meet someone from my country but it was too bad she was from the hillbilly part of it. We then had playful arguments about which part was the best and that led to a more relaxed atmosphere conducive to establishing a relationship.

But what the fuck do I know. I'm literally the fucking person you posted your lame ass text to get a response from (a random user with experience) but since the advice I give is out of your limited comfort zone you're going to ignore it and instead take advice from someone in the thread that probably would have the same issues you're having so they tell you to not respond and give her space

She is surrounded by "nerds" that are constantly trying to crack jokes / be funny around her. I felt that if i start out like that she'll just lump me in with her, i'm not a super serious guy i'm very playful as well but i want to gauge her interest in me before i start texting her with mad bantz.

I do appreciate your feedback and i'll be like i naturally am (playful) but once we are in person and out together, in texts it feels a bit strange to me.

with them*

Fair on the texts part but replying thanks girl isn't joking like her dweeb friends do. "Nerdy" guys joke like a dad jokes around his 5 year old when they are around hot girls. You've got to give her shit, challenge her with your ribbing (but not aggressively) so she knows you're playful and wants to talk to you. Her orbiters wouldn't reply thanks girl they would reply with some stupid shit like "thanks so nervous xD" because they aren't funny. You said so yourself, they try to be, they aren't.

Another example. Another ex I had. Super hot, like most beautiful person I've ever seen in real life, was into naturopathic medicine. We were talking about it and she told me something about how plantains (not the banana looking ones, apparently they're also a common bush) can ease swelling. Well I texted her two days later that I hurt my ankle and wanted to know if I should go chew up some leaves and rub it on it to help it heal. She got a kick out of it, called me frail and we started taking everyday after that.

When people say be yourself I agree to an extent. Don't treat girls like some goddess, treat them like any other person. Joke around, give them shit in a playful manner like you would with your friends, let them know you're a human and that you're not going to treat her any differently than you would anyone else just because you want to get into her pants

>this entire thread

Should've made your intention clearer and faster.

You should already know (or not care) if she has a boyfriend/husband.

She either thinks you're not into her or that you're too weak to say what you want.

do this. You fucked up by not continuing the conversation and making it so that she can't continue it either. Asking her out is a good idea.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO THIS
It's not playful, it's autistic.

Do the coffee thing
>Being shy doesnt stop her from being a woman

I'm not your guy, friend.

she dont want fuk she being friendly

french dont like 1/2 spic :( trust me I've tried a stupid amount of times

Reply with " Did you just assume my gender? "

Maybe she meant tnx man or tnx bro but she isnt native english speaker.