youtube.com/user/daveywaveyfitness
youtube.com/channel/UC_dYWoxdEkWo7S9JwBZRSLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not those faggots

Anyone who gives accurate nutrition and training advice

Scooby and only scooby

Rich piana

one and only

Frank yang's produces gold only once in a while. Other than that scooby and athlene x for form advice

Omar has small hands for such a big guy.

Michael Kory

All you need are Elliott Hulse, Hodge Twins, and Delray Misfits.

>doing retarded meme exercises with 1 inch rom
>eating retarded meme foods like pure garlic bulbs or raw milk
His channel is like circus. It's entertaining and impressive to watch but no one would ever want to do this shit themselves.

>Who are some good fitness Youtubers?
actually i can't think of anyone that doesn't give dumb cookie cutter advice and actually gives good and useful information. Probably because they are all fake natties and if their methods would work they wouldn't take steroids.

The most appropriate youtuber for Veeky Forums:
youtube.com/user/daveywaveyfitness

Lol the vegan is bigger than both of the meat eaters
>meat cucks btfo

Am I a normie for liking Steve Cook?

>do I have potential

>stop tanning

Why is there no white people in Canada?

Seriously lost respect for Fronk for making a video wit that autistic nigger.
>tfw Eric replaced Justin as Veeky Forums's thicc bf

Richard looks like a superhero

Wew lad

Eric Bugenhagen is the zyzz of strength gains, and the natty king of Veeky Forums

Frank Yangs videos are interesting weird and artistic as fuck. I enjoy the fuck out of them. mfw he tries to seduce a female monk.

BroscienceLife for the lolz

AlphaDestiny and Kinobody are okay. they have the right mind, but they can be boring and are easy to make fun.

Omar I used to enjoy until I realized he posts 3 videos a week basically recycling all the material from his other videos. if u have nothing to say then shut the fuck up. I do enjoy his alberto nunez collab videos though cause that guy gives some good bodybuilding advice.

Does going vegan give you brain gains also?

>Eric Bugenhagen
>natty
When will this meme fucking die?

the only acceptable answer

Looking at Omar Isuf is when you realise natty training is a meme. Also he has literally the most ugly face of any youtuber of any kind I've seen.

no but creatine literally does give you brain gains

I like steve. Follow him on youtube and insta.

he's not ugly

Candito Training
HQ!

>fleshlight lips
>bbc cuck
>actually autistic
Fucking Alan Roberts from fucking every damn day fitness

>stop being aesthetic

supertraining is full of roidaroos and fake natties, but they sometimes have interesting content and their production quality is very high

seconding this my man

eric, clarence and jujimufu are the only youtubers i still care to watch

youtube.com/channel/UC_dYWoxdEkWo7S9JwBZRSLw

t. Jazmín García

Alan Thrall
Athlean X
Omarisuf
Buff Dudes
Radu Antoniu

Scooby, Alpha Destiny, Frank Yang, BroScienceLife.

david laid vlogs so i can mire his face no homo. and faze censor because im bored

Forgot to add in Athlean X

Roiding for that

>fitness Youtubers

Ya boy Dom is the only acceptable answer.

Alan Thrall

The best one is french

Slightly unrelated but what are some recommended youtube videos to help a noob beginner develop good forms on compound lifts like deadlift, squat, etc..Want to start ASAP but don't want to fuck my back up

ugly face
ugly voice

Scott Herman

omar isuf, jonnie candito, and matt ogus has some solid squat guides

Who is the manlet in the middle?

Bradley Fucking Martyn.
Decent advice
Fantastic motivation
Great lulz

It's all about the voice man

Quite honestly /ourGuy/

nice try steve

How are Buff Dudes for form advice/tips? I don't mind their corny antics desu.

>watching anything else but frank yang, connor murphy, clarence, david laid in 2017
>thinking you will make it

Good advice if you can get over their faggotry. I like them when they do lifting videos and they talk about the lifts, but all the other bullshit is just that, bullshit.
It's targeting younger kids which is good, but annoying.

Could you be anymore new? For fuck's sake, Frank Yang is literally the OG lifting youtuber. He's been making videos since like 2006.

But does it or does it not make good youtube?

No one is reinventing the wheel on the platform, so the only reason to watch any fitoober is the freakshow

sithvedera

>gook
>/ourGuy/™

>No one is reinventing the wheel on the platform, so the only reason to watch any fitoober is the freakshow
This. Eric even says himself that everyone fucking faggot who records themselves just do the same basic lifts so be novel.

His face is covered, all manlets look the same to me,, sorry.

there is 1
only 1

What a world that would be. I wish.

Jeff Nippard desu. i always made fun of his physique but the guy actually makes godlike videos.

Isn't Frank fucked in the head or something? Last thing I heard about him was he took pictures of him hanging with his ex and her new bf talking about how much he admired him.

pretty much this, their cooking videos are also really good. love their turkey meatloaf recipe.

Elliot Hulse.

Only serious posts, please.

Its very serious. Say what you will about him, but the man gives solid advice on many aspects of fitness and health.

their pizza looked really good that they made, haven't got around to trying to make it

EAT YOUR VEGETABLES
DO YOUR CARDIO
DONT SPEND MONEY
BE MONOGAMOUSLY GAY
but for real this nigga has been with us forever, has good advice, and has a cute hubby. Idk why Veeky Forums is bullying him more nowadays.

top kek! almost forgot about that one