Hangout with one group of friends I haven't seen in months

>hangout with one group of friends I haven't seen in months
>they compliment me on how much weight I lost and say I look super good now
>hangout with another group of friends I haven't seen in months
>they barrage me with endless fat jokes
who should i believe

Endless fat jokes. Congrats on the weight loss but you still have more to lose.

this , also, group 2 are the true friends, cherish them and keep up the good work OP

congrats on losing weight = / = you're not fat anymore

Group 2 sounds like the more sincere friend group, the friends that are willing to talk constant shit to you are the ones that love you. I'm in shape but my close friends still throw fat jokes at me from my old days.

what's it like to have friends, user?

Post before/after pics user, Veeky Forums is the most honest friend group

>group 1 recognize your progress
>group 2 don't and never will

>inb4 group 2 is 'true friends'
No, i know these kind of assholes, cut them out of your life.

don't be a retard and look for validation from your friends, don't be a grill. also don't inb4 something that already happened

Lose more weight fattie

people are annoying at their best and downright assholes at the worst, i miss being a NEET
I took some before pics but my old phone broke. To give you a good image of what I look like:
I weighed 215 back in May, I weigh 190 now. I'm 5'5 and I will never learn.
I still can't see a notable difference in my body honestly but I've actually had multiple people who haven't seen me since then outright say I look great and skinny now so idk

Frankly if my friends said shit like this that actually kinda motivates me I wouldn't be upset at all

My friends are why I live. I love them more than I love myself, even if I'd never tell them that.

that's not healthy user

What, why?

Your source of happiness and purpose should never rely on an external source, outside of your offspring

>190
>5'5
keep going fatass

So show us an after pic then

I'm sorry I can't help it, we do everything together.

both are telling the truth, you obviously lost a good amount of weight, but you still carry some fat
same happened to me, a friend always called me Fat Otto, now i'm 190lbs 13%bf and he still calls me fat otto even though he is about 30%bf and a dyel manlet

No need to apologize. Just now that at a certain point they will start peeling away from the group and start the whole marriage and kids thing

>190
>5'5

Dude. I was 180 at 5'7" and looked BAD. I'm at 155 right now and still don't look great but a lot better. You have a LONG way to go my friend. Not to downtalk your progress because it really is good but you are definitely still a fat ass. Accept it and keep working towards your goal weight.