How's the sex life? Any tips? Does your women have the same libido as yours?

How's the sex life? Any tips? Does your women have the same libido as yours?

The whole women being dtf every time is a meme right? I hear stories about this here and on reddit but in real life most situations end up in dead bedrooms. Now, why is this?

I think that the real reason is that would you REALLY want to fuck someone who got fat and disgusting AND can't really get it up? I think that a lot of dead bedrooms could be solved by one or more of the parties setting down the ben and jerries and losing some fucking weight.

There aren't any dead bedroom situations with couples who are both fit?

My wife is pregnant so we don't have sex. I cheat sometimes but not recemtly. I've had 3 first dates and gotten some degree of action every time, including fingerbamging in the back of a bar. But these are married unsatisfied women so its not a wide sample range. When I was young and single the fastest I fucked on a first date was 10 minutes. I'm no chad though, I've had year long dry spells too.

>My wife is pregnant so we don't have sex.
Why not? What happened to her sex drive?

Holy shit, this reads like a Craigslist ad response.

Its me mostly, I'm not super into her. Plus her pussy is swollen and I barely fit which hurts her. We have sex maybe 2 or 3 times a month when she's not pregnant. I feel horrible about it but I can't find out how to psych myself up for married sex.

Wow you're a special kind of terrible individual. I hope the child isn't yours.

My girlfriend's sex drive is actually higher than mine. We've only been together about six months though.
Typically I can tell what she wants because she'll just push her ass against my crotch and act like it's completely innocent.
I'd like to think "most situations" don't end up in dead bedrooms, but I dunno, I guess the majority of people end up fat and unappealing in middle age. I'm sure it's a lot different if both partners stay in shape, but I'm only 20 so what the hell do I know

>and on reddit
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

i've read that on average people who do long sessions of sex keep the bedroom alive, short fucks end up boring women.

anyway is your gf cucking you?

My gf wants fucked 3 times a day

How is this even possible. Does she orgasm from your penor alone? You guys spend too much time on foreplay. I think you are making it up.

Is it me or does Connor Murphy remind me of henry cavill except with slightly more bulgier eyes

I haven't had sex since my girlfriend broke up with me about a year ago.

It is just you. Connor murphy is a 6/10 based on his face alone. Henry is a true 10/10.

Same here lad, very high sex drive. She will attempt to piss me off to make me angry and for us to have rage filled sex.

I'm really calm most of the time and she is only 4"8 and is really cute. I feel bad after it. Been dating for a just over a year.

Probably true, I can go for a long time if I feel like it. And no, why is this insecurity so prevalent across every board?
>Does she orgasm from your penor alone?
Yes
>You guys spend too much time on foreplay. I think you are making it up.
No
How were there anywhere near enough details in anybody's post to come up with this idea? Lol

Yeah, but I hope you never find yourself in my position.

maybe you are just ugly? my gf is like a little sex monster sometimes, her favorite trick is to massage my wood in the morning because she knows it'll drive me crazy while i'm trying to sleep in
fuckin women man, so manipulative

I'm curious. How'd you find yourself in that position

it has turned a bit shit

My gf has a high libido and she's awesome, but I'm lately having a really hard time actively wanting sex and getting hard. On the other hand I've also been fapping a lot lately to IG bitches

Lol wut

Was she always like this or did you help her let go of all her inhibitions

What happened

>Does she orgasm from your penor alone

Yeah actually, like alot too.

Well, basically she always wanted to have sex. So did I, but there were a few times where I didn't really dig it so I started to get into her head that it was because of her. So I have come to feel that if we don't have sex literally every time we have the chance she'll get upset. On the physical side I literally just can't get hard, and when I do I can't stay hard for more than a couple of minutes

That explains it. Women who orgasm from penetration would be a sex fiend anyways. That's only like 25-30% of women. While the rest of us are stuck with frigid women

It is mentally damaging to get rejected for sex. Why can't you just use your fingers or tongue if your dick isn't co-operating

>That's only like 25-30% of women.
Uh huh...
90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Not really man. look at /adv/ or even askwomen for that matter. A lot of women don't orgasm from penetration. Lots of surveys over various cultures say the same thing.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Help me out here, just moved & joined a new gym. Woman who works the front desk is waifu material. How do I flirt with her without being a total autist?

Actually no.
Look up societies without circumcision and birth control where enjoyable sex was seen as a vital part of life and how women talk about sex and wanting men of different penis shapes and sizes and temperaments at various times.

tip her $5, that should get it going

Any links? That is too broad of a statement. Where do I start.

Goddamnit Veeky Forums good to know I'm not the only one in this situation

Feels bad cause this girls is wife material. At first we would fuxk sometimes 5-6 times a day, now once every 2 days and I'm really not down for it. Sometimes cant cum, even when we end up doing anal

Is this a signal that it may be time to get a new gf/cumpdumpster?

Why in the world did you two get children??? You should have gotten a divorce.

I'm circumsized and the gf has only been on bc no longer than a month before we started our relationship.

I also raw dog her constantly.

>i cheat sometimes
neck yourself

I have a girl who is always dtf, the only time she is not, is immediately after i just gave her some exceptionally rough hard sex but that usually passes within an hour or two.

Hers is higher than mine, which is annoying.

How does she cope? Do you just use fingers or will she get off herself

y

I cheat too. It's wrong and I can't justify it. If the roles were reversed, I'd be furious and heartbroken. But I still do it.

Why do you cheat? Why not just masturbate

My girl comes over 2 to 3 nights a week. We'll get dinner and get high and fuck once for an hour or more. I often don't even cum from the first fuck, I'm just trying to beat it up for her.

Then we'll cuddle and nap and talk and an hour or so later we'll start kissing and fuck again, this time just missionary and just about 10 minutes. We both cum really hard, then we go to sleep. In the morning I'll start fucking her when I want to wake up, I'll nut pretty fast again but most of the time I can get her off first.

That's such horseshit, 25-30% of MEN can make all women orgasm from penetration. You gotta be big and get the angle right, then it's a cardio game until she starts that hard breathing.

I've probably made 20/30 girls I've been with squirt, always in that first marathon fuck when I've completely busted it open.

>squirt
>bragging about getting pissed on
and here we go with pandora's box

>get the angle right

What do you mean

gif related

I don't have a sex life. I'm dating girls, but how do I get into kissing them and then having sex? It's like we're two people talking, it's all fine, but what do I do then, just reach in and start groping her? What the fuck, how do people do this. My only experiences with sex were when we were both really fucking drunk and sort of stumbled into each other during a party, but how do sober people go from "hi nice to meet you" to "here's my dick"?

Women usually flash these subtle hints they want stuff to happen. If you lean in while yall are hanging out or something, and they kinda lean in back or dont look weirded out is usually when I go for it. I'm not nearly as promiscuous as some of these guys tho as I have only kissed about 5 girls and had sex with 3.