Why do so much young men have gyno? why is it so easy for a guy to get feminine traits?

why do so much young men have gyno? why is it so easy for a guy to get feminine traits?

because we all stated as females in the womb ya brainlet

Because estrogen in milk and meat

that's a gross undersimpliflication to the point of being wrong
we are sexually ambiguous in early development
men have nipples for the same reason women have clits

because ambient endocrine disruptors permeate industrial life

this
but also people had it for ages and it goes away apparently. many old fags never heard of it but when you describe symptoms they remember they had it and it passed at some point ( if they did not continue to get even more fat at which point they went full on pamela anderson mode )

Because puberty
It goes away eventually

American meat & dairy is filled with estrogens.

This is why you don't see vegans with gyno.

Why do I still have gyno at nearly 21. Fucking doctors at 14 all said "it'll go away in a few years"
I've never been above 12%bf, always played sports, very rarely ever ate shit only whole foods;lean meats and veges etc. didn't drink until 18 and not that heavily either
REEE

If it really doesn't go away just get surgery if you care so much
Wait till 23

Me
I've been vego and basically vegan (eggs or milk maybe once a week) for a year. I still have gyno, when will it fuck off

does buying organic fix this?
I also heard cruciferous vegetables can help negate the effects if xenoestrogens

Because girls are cute, soft, and have better orgasms.
I'm 23 and still want to be a womanlet and get mating pressed.

You should kill yourself.

>men have nipples for the same reason women have clits

Pleasure?

It's because you're fucking fat.

I just want to say thank you. You were my first (You).

idk man, i'm in the same boat, but i'll wait it out. it does seem to get better on some days, on others it's not, but technically as a guy you grow and mature until 25 if you don't fuck up your body with drugs or alchool

Kek

I kinda wish I had gyno :c

DON'T TRUST HIM

IT DOESN'T GO AWAY

People who have gyno could learn a thing or two from roiders. Gyno is always something we have to consider, and there are plenty of substances that reduce and prevent gyno.

Tamoxifen (aka Nolvadex) binds to the estrogen receptors in your breasts, essentially starving your breasts from estrogen. 40mg per day can significantly reduce gyno. Raloxifene is similar and is said to be better than Tamoxifen for gyno in studies.

Anastrozole (aka arimidex) and letrozol inhibit testosterone from aromatizing to estrogen. Careful with letrozol though, it's very potent and will essentially crash your estrogen if not careful, anastrozole is mild in comparison.

Exemistane (aka aromasin) essentially destroys your aromataze enzymes, thereby also reducing conversation from testosterone to estrogen. I'd be very careful with Exemistane, because it takes about 2 to 3 weeks to recover your aromataze enzymes if you manage to fuck up your dosing.

t. Roider