Hii Veeky Forums...

Hii Veeky Forums, 18 y/o slightly chubby girl here (162cm/57kg) and I was wondering wether there's a way to lose weight WITHOUT losing my face fullness? Like I want to become skinny while keeping my cheeks chubby like pic related?

is that a trap?

no user, thats anzu

>I was wondering wether there's a way to lose weight WITHOUT losing my face fullness?
no, localized fat loss doesn't exist, you can try and see what happens, if you are lucky you will loose your belly before your cheeks but there's no way to guarantee it

A lot of it is just genes. I'm kinda in a situation where I have a facial structure like OP pic, but it's basically the opposite of what I want.

I mean, you could try to keep your face always bloated by eating salt and carbs, but you'll probably feel really shitty. Dunno what else.

>162cm
>57kg
>slightly chubby

Americans, everyone.

Sorry no, that's genetics job

Yep, she is one of the best traps to ever grace fhe internet:

she's in Erdogans trap harem now user

that's well within a healthy bmi according to nhs website

Hey guys, this is funny and all, but this meme has to be pretty stale to some of you too. I mean, c'mon, Anzu is a super cute girl.

first time i see her, didn't know it was a meme, it gave me a trap vibe for some reason

americans dont ever use metric outside of school or scientific occupations.
t.american

I love Anzu(male), no homo

Achieve an overbite that squishes your lower jaw but doesn't leave you completely chinless.

No its a turk, and i would gladly retake her holy lands (if you guys know what i mean)

>162/57
>Slightly chubby
Nope,

>keeping my cheeks chubby like pic related?
Just put some makeup, like Anzu does.

>using cuck measurements
>American

I dont know what gay shit ur on about, but I would fuck her pussy with my dick

Not sure what you mean, but I'd definitely put my penis in her vagina.

dont know what youre trying to say, but id have penetrative sex with her(him)

I'd clash my dick with her dick