What's her name Veeky Forums?

What's her name Veeky Forums?

Staci

Caulifla

Wedge. She died of feline leukemia last year.

cats blow i hope it was painful.

>goldfish master race come at me

>when super's art is so shit the fanart is better

:(

Goldfish are literally dumb lol like NIGGA wats wrong with ur eyes LMFAO

FUCK this image hit me like a tonne of bricks. She is IDENTICAL to an ex of mine and a very similar thing happened. FUCK

consider me TRIGGERED well done

you asked for a name and the name is Christin

Kelly.

Her bday is today. I sent a text to her like a fucking beta loser even though I live across the country from her now.

I helped her clean out her apt and let her stay at my place a couple days before she left. This after she had dumped me months earlier.

Fuck I am a desperate loser.

Her dad must be so proud

kek

Wish my gf would come home after getting creampied and would make me eat her out and give her a foot massage before bed

this girl was sending me nudes. but she had a bf.

Got cucked? kek

I'd be her new daddy.

Louise
She rebounded hard and is living with another guy already

on/off relationship with a girl. she was 9/10 and this was back when i was very skinny but had tight game so could punch above my weight - but was given relentless shit-tests by girls.

we reignite our passionate relationship one month. Sex every other day at her place. She is cold but also German so its hard telling if she has feelings or not.

One night i get a bootycall and she is way more turned on than usual. I am having sex without a condom (foolish but she went out of her way to show me she had been taking the pill). I feel something is weird and she is way more wet than usual. I get close to climaxing and then she wraps her legs around me TIGHT and starts humping HARD and moaning LOUD trying to force me to cum in her.

I realised later she was extra wet and smelled SLIGHTLY different because she had had unprotected sex with another guy immediately before calling me up.

(She likely was trying to literally cuck me. The book "sperm wars" describes this behaviour and explained it all a few years after this happened.)

I dont put much thought in it and Just two days later I'm out in town with friends at like 4am and she walks firectly past me with a huge buff swole guy with his arm around her. I just freeze and we lock each other in the eye. She said something I dont remember what.

didnt talk again after that.

Not thought of her in years until right now.

(i DIDNT cum in her btw. was a bit of a kegel-king back then kek)

>when that one autist decides to turn the thread into his life story

Ashley, that fucking bitch can't make up her mind and I'm ready to just cut her off

dont do it bro she loves u

do it bro she hates u

jeez i was ASKED if I got cucked in a "whats her name" thread. I wont type it out next time.

do it bro she doesnt respect u

T-this will finally be the year that I make enough gains to win over my 2 year oneitis right?

kek a simple yes/no would have been fine. didn't read kek

Fuck em all. They are all less than us.

Focus on yourself

>its a angry virgins blame the girl instead of the guy who took your girl thread
everytime

t. loser who hasn't even lifted for six months

Wew

Jaqlyn. I don't know what the fuck she's doing, and I have a sneaking suspicion she doesn't either.

Reading this thread makes me realize how empty everything is. I want to die in combat.

>tfw have crush on this chick at work but shes probably being railed by chad as we speak

Nice blog friendo xdxd

You meant to write that the other way around, I hope. Blaming the man who cucks you is beta as fuck. He's not in a relationship with you, he didn't promise you shit, he doesn't owe you shit, the only person who can control if your bitch cheats on you is her.

>don't blame the bitch that spread her legs for anyone behind your back
>blame the guy that was offered pussy and took the chance

fuggg

i thought it was interesting enough. too bad if these fags can't admit they enjoy storytime on Veeky Forums.

>indirectly calling someone a fag instead of replying to them directly
kek well numaled my friend

This thread isnt on topic so I am just going to post this here

>fuck 3/10 hambeast about a month ago
>came inside her because Im retarded
>she got pissed off
>wants to fuck again but with a condom
>dont like condoms and can barely even afford them right now

Should I fuck her or just jack off?

isn't there some kind of meme organization in your area that gives free condoms?

>the "everything is a meme" meme
Not gonna make it

My wew expression was meant as a relief for you. Pretty sure she was trying to make you raise another man's baby if I read correctly

You cant afford a condom? How do you even afford food?

>sticking up for the cuck who lets a whore be a whore
jfc

Jack off and salvage what little self respect you can

There is none left but I will try

parents, im a happy neet

Rachel.

Any time I do a big lift now, I think of her, and about how much I can improve so next time we meet she's totally infatuated with me physically.

thats what I believe. She was pushing hard for marriage too at the time. "I'm 22 I'm not getting any younger!" she would say.