Have you noticed an increase in aggression after you started lifting?

Have you noticed an increase in aggression after you started lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjDiyZbzIN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He went from charming to autism with the last message

No I'm a really nice guy at least that's what Ashley says. I'm sure someday she'll leave that jerk and be with me.

no

It is not too bad actually
>0/10 to 8/10

Normie answer is: "nice belt"

D E S T R O Y E D

S A V A G E

no but i do when im 8 week in a test / tren dbol and halotestin course

Fucking gold.

I think it's the roids.

>get pumped up
>worked out
>chillin' in my room, doing pushups and chin ups between matches on rainbow six siege
>little kid talking shit on my team about how I never have most kids
>lay in to this little shit, explaining that I'm the only one supporting the group
>explain that if he wants to pick Thermite, or Thatcher, he can and I'll take Ash and get all the kills
>explain that if he wants to stop picking Jager for one single defensive round maybe I could take the point and not get the rebound kills
>tell him i'll fucking bench press all the light operators in the game stacked on top of eachother at once, while simultaenously squatting all the heavy operators while the middleweights are wrapped around my abs

>rainbow six siege
Ahahah faggot

top kek you fucking animal

>Already have really short-fuse
Will working out only make this worse?

fucking kek

>what did the zero say to the eight?

DAYEMNNNNNN

It's too witty, I almost guarantee she didn't get it.

A U T I S M
The only valid way of dealing with a little kid talking shit is to get him to TK you.

Yeah it may be autism though. Some kid and his gf were talking behind me in lecture and I couldn't hear the proffessor, I turned around and yelled at him to be quiet. I would never have done that before lifting. Also my niece threw sand at me at the beach and I grabbed her by the neck and held her under the water for like 5 seconds. Also when I'm at the club or the bars I will just walk through people, shoulder checking them instead of trying to squeeze around them.

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

I feel like it's overly harsh, especially towards a girl you just matched with. that's a joke you throw at one of your bros and laugh at

Well memed

>Tfw I broke one of my fight sticks bashing it when I got salty as fuck in street fighter.
>Plexi cracked, MDF (I think) face panel cracked, and one of the wooden panels holding it together broke off
>My former dyel self would have never been able to put a crack in it
Oops.

CS GO > rainbow six autism

R E K T

op you fucking savage

CS:GO is literally filled with children and russians, all about meta made for people who have nothing else to do in life

You'll think it will, but nobody else will notice, because you're just a little normie beta faggot and it's all in your head.

>Projecting THIS hard

>that response
MADMAN

*** S H O T S *** F I R E D ***

Csgo literally has the oldest average pro players and a lot of them are Veeky Forums too. You only encounter children in shit ranks like silver and gold nova. and only europoors have to deal with russians. NA servers at mg1 and higher are mostly 18+

youtube.com/watch?v=PjDiyZbzIN0

>tfw i dont get it

Nice rebbit repost OP

I can't tell if I don't get it or if the joke just isn't funny

She is the 0/10 and he is the 8/10 user

lol, well done

Her admires that she wishes to turn from 0 to 8

t.brainlets

Quake players are way older, the average top level pro has been playing some Quake game for 15 years these days.

Goddamn

As an ex semipro gamer I can tell you. Being Veeky Forums actually helps some people perform better (in some games).

None of the fat nerds want to get showed up by a guy that also has will power and real life discipline.

he is commending her on her dreams of becoming a tranny

I saw this on reddit OP is a fag
>inb4 go back 2 reddit

why were you on reddit user?

>i saw this on reddit

leave my board

Holy shit, absolutely destroyed

I dunno about lifting but LIFTING + TREN
Yes!
>last week of tren blast
>almost wreck both cars
>fantasize about chocking people
>eye rape all gym sloots
>try to start fight with one sloots bf
>3-some with wife and sloot 13 years younger then me
>4 hour fuckfest. Cum in sloot
>wife has to buy plan B for sloot
>final days of tren begin to loose ability to utilize language
Tren Fucking rules

Get the fuck off this board, plebbitor.

Where you prone to aggressiveness before?

Why are you chatting with a 12 year old girl?

>broke one of my fight sticks
YOU FUCKING SPERG

I BET YOU WAKE-UP CROUCH-JAB TOO HUH?

Why would you ever not pick Jager though
>SCHPAWNPEEKS FOR DAYS

The amount of effort you made to samefag this thread is quite impressive, OP.

I'm twice as aggressive and i dont give as much fucks

Yes. I think you have to be aggressive to lift weights well. I'm on a short temper when I'm in the gym.

I punched a vaguely fist shaped dent in a saucepan because it annoyed me. Held it up by the handle in one hand and punched it with the other about 4 times. Nevermind not being strong enough to do that before lifting I never would've gotten angry at a saucepan before lifting.

Kek

fuckin lmao what did the saucepan do to anger you?

After a few months of lifting and getting enough sleep as well as eating meat and protein shakes I couldn't get my lock off my locker at the gym because the key was acting like a USB and I had to keep turning it. I dropped the key by accident and before it even hit the ground I was mad and pumped up from my workout and punched the locker. No one was around and I don't normally do that kind if thing.

Drove home thinking about what came over me.

it drastically reduced my aggression. If I didn't take up lifting I'd probably be a dead or successful drug dealer, or worse.

No, and i think im a testoless faggot.

Ive been lifting for 6 months now and im not even slightly more aggressive. I wish i was, honestly

>Drove home thinking about what came over me.
Roid rage.

I don't get pic related (english 2nd language) pls explain

Go back 2 reddit

She's setting up for some random number related joke, he replies with the meanings of the numbers rating their attractiveness.

P.S. That was bad English as well but you won't mind.

The more I read and lift, the more I find I'm just sick of people's bullshit and only care about them for either leeching off them to feel more social/ less awkward going out to do things.

He knew the punchline to her first joke, so she tried to set up a second joke about the numbers 0 and 8. He turned the joke around on her and repeated what her first message said, implying that in terms of looks, she was a 0 and he was an 8.

Holy shit that fucking response

I basically just revealed my power level to my mom 10 minutes ago yelling about the government and how fucked the world was.
>"Wow it's really easy to tell you're angry"
I was bright red and seething. I can hear her talking on the phone about it right now with my step dad. She seems concerned. This type of thing didn't happen before I started lifting so I'll say yes.

>hates reddit
>loves reddit content

you "anonymous" guys sure are strange!

that was actually gr8

>rainbow 6
>not playing socom ii on the crossroads map
Fucking never gonna make it faggot.

What game?

samefag

>can be found on reddit
>is reddit content
reddit creates absolutely no original content. on top of that the circlejerking is annoying as fuck

That's a fallacy. OC has to come from somewhere. When I was hungry for "likes" back in the day, I posted all my OC on a facebook page and you'd never think that was a site with any.

What exactly was the girl's punchline suppose to be before she got rekt by OP? Anoyone know?

>doesn't know that you can check the number of unique posters compared to number of replies by looking at the bottom right corner of the thread

wow

NECK THEORY STRIKES AGAIN

Good luck in your marriage. It's just a matter of when.

nice belt (belt across 0 creates 8)

N-no m8. If anything I probably overly respect my opponents and don't go as hard in as I should or mash, ever. I need to learn to just go unga as Rog.

I was playing SFV at the time, recently started putting more time into GG. GG feels really fucking fun right now and not as stressful or anger inducing as SF, but maybe that'll change once I get to a higher level.

No it isn't. It's a matter of TREN

Nah, lifting weights is a great outlet for the aggression i already had

the fuck you memeing. majority of CSGO pros are fat or skeletons

Holy shit that was fucking good. Btfo. i wasn't ready for that, holy fuck. 10/10

>look guys I responded to everyone

>Held her underwater for 5 seconds
Kys user

>held her underwater for 5 seconds
>niece
>underwater
>"niece: a daughter of one's brother or sister, realted to one by blood"
>held her underwater