Veeky Forums BTFO

Veeky Forums BTFO

Apologize.

die you fat fuck

Yeah he looks so healthy. How will we ever recover.

look at the size of that hospital bed

im picturing how many operating theatre staff were required to move him onto the operating table

>Still looks like an obese piece of shit
L M A O

The easy part is over with, now he has to have the discipline not to stuff himself.

he still fat though!?

That dog looks really happy. I wish my place let me have a pet

Mirin those biceps

What kind of surgery was it?

He doesn't really look much different. What's the point of operations like this by the way? Cut away enough fat for the patient to be able to exercise without dying?

I'm so happy he made it, i'm mesmerised by his sexy arousing bed pose.

Can someone ban this guy? And this picture?

what surgery was it?

That one tit of his can crush his retarded dog

Gastric bypass is pretty much what it sounds like. It bypasses some of you stomach and small intestine, essentially making it so you feel full with less food.

Sex change

>switch and 3ds on sight
Sheez why im i not impressed?

Cute doggo

Why are fat people so stupid?

Why not just eat less then?

KEK

Cause they are fat.

So he had an expensive surgery done so he could have done to him what he could've done naturally if ate less for a week or two.

your momma's so fat she thought tinder was cooking app

Is that his post surgery snack?

and the americucks payed for it, top kek

Hi, Boogs

Someone stop him! He is going to eat that poor doggo!

What would the hospital staff do if you came into his room with a baseball bat and just started going to town on him? How long would they listen to the sickening cracks of aluminum on flesh before security got there?

Hahah, tax payers money well invested.

Which third world hospital lets a dog into their rooms? This is a clear sign of incompetence among the nurses

And near an open wound, lol boogie ded

right next to his open surgical wound too. bet that pupper was walking around outside, stepping in god knows what. and there he is parked right next to a guy that just had his bowels disassembled not that long ago

Are you implying he took the easy way out? Because you couldn't be more wrong

>bringing your dog into a fucking hospital

fuck off boogie you fucking fat piece of human garbage. you took the easy way out. you didn't have the will power or the determination to do the long hard grind the rest of us endured. you aren't fit, you're a fucking fraud.

Should I send an e-mail to the hospital claiming to be a patient that was distressed by seeing a dog in the hospital?

Maybe we can get him kicked out

He's been smiling like that ever since he got wheeled into surgery. It's a smug smile, like 'oh wow, I did something that's super hard and is gonna solve all my problems'.

You really didn't, Boogie. You really didn't.

Pretty much, but because he was molested sexually he can't even so much as flop around and exercise like that one guy did in the bodybuilding forums. Or just even eat less. He had to have medical intervention.

>2 games consoles and a laptop

Booogay will never make it because it is a food addict. This abused fat fuck still lives in its oral phase and can only get satisfaction through swallowing. Not experiencing the feeling of masses of shitty food sliding down its throat will give it a depression. Besides that, who will care for its jewtube vids if no more food gargling? Nothing else of relevance here, just another fat fuck.

It is a sad life, isn't it, boo.

gastric band, they put a rope around your stomach to tie half of it off, meaning you get full of 50% as much food, so you lose weight

there's loads of side effects tho, like you can't eat fibrous foods nor drink much

A worried muslim patient? For first offenses people like him get a stern warning by the headnurse, second time they revoke visitor privileges and if boogie would do it a third time they'd send him home

Service dogs are a thing, you have to specify

Is that a tube of icing?

maybe it's that brown stuff they smear on your skin before surgery? It's a dissinfectant and coagulates oils and stuff on the skin

as much as I would love to believe someone brought a piping bag of chocolate icing to a recovery room for bariatric surgery, I don't think so

His titty is the size of my fucking arm

He's still fat as fuck? What the fuck was all this shit for?

>they put a rope around your stomach to tie half of it off
Imagine the size of this fat ass' stomach. I bet you could hide a baby inside. After gastric band he still will be able to eat a doggo a day without the least abdominal pain.

>ummm, this is allowed silly pie, it's a liquid!

>boogie gets killed by his dog

This is the face of a killer

don't forget guys, this is the absolute BEST photo that boogie's wife managed to take

I want to sexually dominate Raphi.