CONFESS

I-I'M SIPPING UNHEALTHY HERETIC PRODUCTS

I fuck fat girls

I beat my wife and have to go to court in 14 days so I'm trying to get fit fast so she has too look at my jawline right before I get locked up

brace your anus

My rountine has me hitting traps(muscles) 2 days in a row.

I ate a lot of hashbrowns this morning.

I hit traps(not the muscles) every night

I do all of my upper body in about 30 minutes and I do it every other day.

she hyucc me

These threads do not contribute to the board "culture" nor do they provide any serious discussion or information. Delete this and refrain from posting it again. Back to r/Veeky Forums, kiddo.

I take too much Subutex

The only thing I masturbate to is vanilla and femdom hentai.

i ate so many mini reeses peanut butter cups just now

i like fat girls with huge asses and tits.
i like japanese food.
my diet consists solely of junkfood, only protein source is whey.

I just go to the gym and do whatever I feel like till im exhausted. no regimen

Usually warmup w chin-ups, DL, T-bar rows, curls, and then end w cardio to really drive home the exhaust

Also I got stood up today by a 9/10 that *seemed* really interested in me but its cool. Not the first time, wont be the last.

Its like muscle. My ego got torn down a lil but it'll grow back stronger and smarter.

Why?

Who doesnt buddy. They're all pink on the inside

why'd you hit her?

Doesn't matter, gains r gains

kek

Just space out your carbs for the rest of the week

Different strokes 4 dif folks

don't

this is the culture. we gotta get stuff off our chest that the homos on /soc/ wouldn't get

I ate 1900 calories when im supposed to be on a 1500 deficit

>1500 deficit
t. crash dieter

i have to lose weight to join the military but i still want to lift big.
i'm doing SS but now i need to change my routine to something with higher reps lower weight so that i can reach the weight while putting on muscle and doing a deficit diet
all this while i'm still eating ice cream
>blog

i haven't lifted weights in 6 months
i pop onto Veeky Forums every once in a while to see if there are any decent threads
ive furiously been jacking off for the past week and my dick hurts to the touch
ive become addicted to opiates and coffee
im realizing that engineering isn't for me but i only have one more year to complete my bachelors program
ive have only fucked 6 girls and ive told each one after the first that i was a virgin

CONFESS

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME
SHAME

I'm married and 40, but want to fuck a 23 year old fat girl.

Blitzed a Tupperware full of cookies on Monday night. Somebody brought it to a birthday party and I ate like 10 of these little brownie cookie things

I drank a beer at the gym

I've been cheating on my diet this week. I'm sorry Veeky Forums

I went 4 calories over my goal today (on a bulk)
Did 20 seconds of running so all should be fine

thats natural

do it. Just make sure your wife doesnt find out

Dont be a retard about it and dont fall in love w the fatty

you only cheat yourself in the end

thats another week of being fat user

Can''t get it up when I'm in bed with chicks cuz I'm too caught up in how fat I am. I'm mentally cucking myself even though I can make it to the only step that matters. Fuck how much longer is it gonna take to get Veeky Forums

Just ate a plate of fries after work

im fucking disgusting

Weighted dips and pullups are literally all you need for upper body.
For lower body I do hill sprints/intervals.

The gym is for faggots and fuck bois. The only reason I even bother going is to look at all of the braphogs.

I have been masturbating to feet--soles specifically.

What is it about feet that you like? Do you prefer when a girl (I assume you're talking about grill's feet) has dirty feet that smell or clean and freshly showered?

there is a strength wavier; if you can get a perfect score on the fitness test, you can be however fucking big you want to be.

I like clean feet, but have never explored the fetish in real life. I think the shape does it for me? I just see nice feet and think, "gotta wack it."

I don't care if you do anything else to fix yourself user but get off those opiates.

Seconding this. Get off the dope now. It's only going to get harder, and it's only going to lead to more misery. Proptip: invite Christ into your life.

I haven't worked out in a month because depression and work and fucking up in school. I have reasons to workout but havent. I hate myself and know that when i work out ill immediately feel better but just don't do it for some reason. The inly reason i dont an hero is because i dont have a gun.

I have a fit body and I'm still a virgin
I can't shower at gym because of other man
I keep eating chicken everyday