I'm I on the right path ? What can I do to become shredded and be bigger ?

I'm I on the right path ? What can I do to become shredded and be bigger ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MBm2y0cS5IM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't tell, post imgur link to uncensored version.

bro need legs check supplements

Read the fucking sticky

>What can I do to become bigger?

Well, certainly not hip exercises anymore because it sure looks like your hips gave existence to a riverbed full of hippos

Don't lock your knees when you stand and take pictures

post more, babe. Yeah, im a female.

Addendum:
I mean just never lock your knees
start building that muscle memory so your weight is always on your heels
this will build bigger quads without really needing to lift

>these are the people giving you advice

if you have the upperbody, but lack the lowerbody, its hard to build the lowerbody.
if you have the lowerbody but lack the upperbody its hard to build the upperbody.
if you have the upperbody its hard to build the upperbody if you dont have the lowerbody and if you have the lowerbody its hard to build the upperbody if you dont have the upperbody and the lowerbody.

Because if You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

kek, i fucking love the lord

>tfw fit is full of these people

Become qt trap OP.
It's not too late yet!

you should work out

post picture without blue part you homo

how do we know if you're on the right path without knowing what you're doing or how long you've been doing it or at least a before picture and a timeframe?

Fuck off redditor

cancer

>taking a twinkposting thread seriously
This guy

What is this, please?

youtu.be/MBm2y0cS5IM

easy. Shave your body hair off, do lots of squats and go vegan. Then wear skirts and get fucked by lots of guys.

have you considered lifting?