/fpl/ Fat People Love general

Can we all gather round and show our appreciation for fatties?

Why are we encouraging people to be less fat? It's good for us! The fatter people are, the better we look in comparison!

Seriously, if you're literally just not overweight, you are already in better shape than like 70% of the United States. Now imagine if you mildly work out and eat well for the most part.

now imagine if you work out routinely and eat extremely well. you'll look like a god compared to a fattie standing next to you.

face it, if everyone was Veeky Forums, the competition would be much more stiff, and it won't be as impressive

>Why are we encouraging people to be less fat? It's good for us! The fatter people are, the better we look in comparison!
A: The fatter people are, the smaller your potential dating pool is unless you have no standards.
B: The fatter people are, the worse off your nation is. Many people don't deserve to be fat and miserable, they're just uneducated.

>he wants the productivity losses incurred by an unhealthy population

Pls take an economics course. I hate fatties because the obesity epidemic has a measurable negative effect on my life. High healthcare costs, lowered economic growth, and a culture valuing comfort over a desire for improvement are bad for us all.

Obesity tax when

Cant argue with your logic user
Guess this is now a THICC thread

but there will always be people with discipline and are Veeky Forums. It'll just make them more likely to get with you when everyone in comparison is a fattie

Every time I look at a fat chick I see a waste of a good looking woman who could be on the dating market but no she chose to be a useless lard instead.

You don't get it. There'll be more of those people if people were actually educated about fitness. Your odds don't go up either way.

Veeky Forums is fat people love by default

(picture of morbidly obese girl)
THICCCCCCC

Tbh I've thought of this before. Like the fact so many people are fat fucks literally makes me feel better about myself.

Does the D on the third guy stand for DYEL?

Would smash the Y

this approach is cancerous. competition fuels evolution. why the fuck are you trying to set back humanity?? you're a lazy shit stain.

Urban Democrats are the scum of the earth

Shop "go mad" on them(remove extras as needed)

D is my goal body

i would destroy Y and O

FUCK OFF BOOGIE

*the second O

I want to put a baby in the second O's womb

>It's good for us!

>t. didn't even read the post

No user. The information is readily available for anyone who wants it. People have known the secret to weight loss and fitness for years, they just don't like it: diet and exercise.

It's not my problem if people choose to be stupid and ignore facts and truth. We all know what works, and so do they. Whatever it is that is keeping these people from being fit (laziness), it's most certainly not a lack of education.

read it all, we still fucking hate fat people on fit

cringe

>wanting people to be worse so you can be better
What a loser mentality