/Fit amazon stuff

I'm gonna buy some stuff from amazon and i'm wondering if theres any good fitness stuff to buy from there. Specifically foods/powders/bars.ect.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Golden-Alaska-Deep-Omega-3-Capsules/dp/B0024LM29A/ref=sr_1_20_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1501713042&sr=1-20&keywords=omega 3
amazon.com/Pipedream-Products-PD2387-00-Metal-Worx/dp/B00FL7CM9O
labdoor.com/rankings/fish-oil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this pasta? Why would anyone write this

Yes there is

why would someone save a pasta of two short sentences?

Sage

>save a pasta
>not typing out you little bitch by memory every time

Need to start lifting first before you buy anything like "powders/bars".

I've been lifting for about 1.5years now. I'm just wondering if anyone here knows a brand that sells cheap protein bars or something for cheap on amazon.

start lifting first

Optimum NUTrition

amazon.com/Golden-Alaska-Deep-Omega-3-Capsules/dp/B0024LM29A/ref=sr_1_20_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1501713042&sr=1-20&keywords=omega 3

I'm thinking of getting this. Is there any better omega 3 oil that you guys take?

Wireless headphones

this, go with Jabra

Chalk or liquid chalk
Straps
Weightlifting shoes
Wireless headphones/earbuds
Microplates
Chain belt if you don't have one at your gym
I don't know if slingshot bench assistance things are sold on Amazon but they look neat but I'm too weak to really benefit
Knee sleeves
Those round grips for pullups/dead hangs (atomik grips maybe?)
Whatever those shin sleeves are called that keep you from destroying yourself on deadlifts
A power rack
Bumper plates
A barbell
Rubber mats
A garage to put all of this in

I just bought they Mutant Pro 100, Mint Chocolate Chip whey protein powder and man, it is delicious. It tastes just like the ice cream.

It has 25g of protein per scoop, and I got it for 20.99 because for some reason I had a 10 dollar coupon to use.

If you like Mint Chocolate Chip you should check it out man, it is worth the money.

>shopping at amazon and not superior walmart

Seriously I just bought these. The weights just came today.

amazon.com/Pipedream-Products-PD2387-00-Metal-Worx/dp/B00FL7CM9O

High quality industrial metal helped up my squat by 20%, also easily concealed so that the other gym goers don't think you're a tryhard.

Check this out before purchasing
labdoor.com/rankings/fish-oil

kirkland brand colombian coffee

best goddamn coffee you can buy online

Damn, def. gonna have to take a look at that. For that price as long as I could get a few months out of them I would be happy.

Weights are expensive. :(

This

They were good deals at the time and I think I got pretty lucky. If you just look how much it is to ship a pair of 45lb plates it gets pretty insane.

>Specifically foods/powders/bars.ect.
I've found the ON powder to be cheaper at vitaminshoppe or vitacost when on sale.

The top ones are all extremely expensive, cant really afford them but thanks.
ON is about twice as expensive as MyProtein Impact Whey. Does ON also include vitamins in their powders?

>Does ON also include vitamins in their powders?
It depends what one you buy.

They are solid metal plates, what the fuck could you do to them in a couple months?