How come politicians don't lift?

They have money to get the finest supplements, the influence to get the best coaches and the time because those pieces of shit don't do anything.

Take >pic related
Left: "P-please fuck my wife!", "I'll send a strong worded letter!"

Right: I'M BARACK C H A D BROBAMA, SHIEEEEET. I'MMA FUCK YA BITCH

Hell, I would vote for a buff nigga.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/psmag.com/.amp/social-justice/half-lifts-workout-says-social-class-85221
youtube.com/watch?v=PPUW34upJKM
au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/health-and-wellbeing/a/36552979/concerns-over-donald-trump-s-daily-diet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obama did lift tho

most politicians, and especially left-wing cuck politicians or those that are at least trying to appeal to that demographic, try to appear as non-threatening as possible

it's a type of predatory technique, some of the most dangerous killers try to look as non-threatening as possible, barrack obama is a good example of that

""""""lift"""""""

lifting is pointless u dumb nigga

>lifting is pointless

the virgin workout

Do you think Michelle lifts more than Obongo?

Some do

>I would vote for a nigga.
Cucking your democracy is a neckable offense.

Adding more quotation marks doesn't change the meaning of the word or the amount of sarcasm you wish to convey.

Well, trump does appeal to his demographic.

Most politicians have way more time on their hand than they let on, but I doubt the POTUS can allot much to his workout schedule and meal prepping. Obama was in decent shape all things considered. Isn't Paul Ryan Veeky Forums?

>his demographic
You wish it were this simple, but it's not

I really need to workout my neck

>red velvet wall cake
Why can't liberals be this funny?

>Isn't Paul Ryan Veeky Forums?
Fit for the fucking gallows

you cannot really accuse trump of trying to come off as non-threatening. unless youre an absolute brainlet retard of course. him being fat and unfit is just him being a fatso pigging out on fast food and cola

not accusing him of anything, just messing with you brah

>implying Trumps fat ass isn't already

Why is his ass so thicc?

desu much better then anything trump has done

God hes THICC
Such an alpha male right there ay

I'm laughing at you plebs. Big muscles and being intimidating make you look like a brute

The upper classes are into more cardiovascular fitness because we use it as a proxy for willpower and strength of character

Gym bro culture is literally disgusting and so are you with your cartoonish v tapers and obsession with women

google.com/amp/s/psmag.com/.amp/social-justice/half-lifts-workout-says-social-class-85221

honestly he looks fucking retarded on the right, this image kinda ruins neck theory for me tbqhwyf

Gloots for da sloots.

Cry harder, asslet.

reminder that this nigger caused and maintained the syrian war.

>Rich pencilneck geeks resent muscular working class Chads that fuck their wives who buy them dinner
What else is new, fag?

Reminder that Bush 44 created this situation by disbanding the Iraqi Army, when they'd have been willing to take orders from our puppet government for a steady paycheck.

43... fuck

proving... what exactly?

Reminder that Obunga did little to nothing to reverse the draconian course set by the Bush 43 presidency, in fact expanded surveillance and state power, and created the conditions by which Trump can whip out executive orders at incredbol hihg speed

That Trump's reality TV money and (small) cut of all the money laundering is enough to buy some high-end whores.

Of course, your average dentist makes enough to buy high-end whores, too.

Let's just say Michelle wears the pants of the relationship

>Reminder that Obunga did little to nothing to reverse the draconian course set by the Bush 43 presidency, in fact expanded surveillance and state power,
Mostly true.
>and created the conditions by which Trump can whip out executive orders at incredbol hihg speed
Baseless.

>Baseless
He expanded executive branch powers, google that shit my nigga you don't wanna look stoopid

curious user. what did he do exactly? I thought you would need legislative or judicial branch for that.

>being this retarded

In terms of overreach, nothing Obama ever did comes close to the deluge of Bush 43 signing statements.

>brainlet-conference.gif

>16 count difference
>deluge

so you're not going to say how Obama expanded the executive branch in way that allows Trump to over-reach or issue executive orders faster than before?

t. some retard who thinks executive orders need legislative or judicial oversight

what the fuck am i looking at

what the hell is going on in america

>count
Content, motherfucker.

some fucking up shit man

Obama was unironically Veeky Forums as fuck

Doesn't the Canadian lad lift or at least exercise a lot?

in the case of these two numbers, 16 is a fairly large difference.

291 vs 276 ain't shit. Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Nixon and Johnson all did way more in the current era

youtube.com/watch?v=PPUW34upJKM

Obama would choke any Republicunt Drumfkin out

he's a faggot

>civil war comes to America
>half the population dies from physical exhaustion and heart attacks before ever reaching the front lines

>Drumfkin

Being muscular isn't folksy. Who was the last president before Obama who wasn't outright fat?

The average person generally mistrusts or dislikes people who have better bodies than they do.

I figured Trump essentially being a 70-year-old trust fund kiddie would keep him down since people hate that too, but apparently not.

muscles have signified manual labor since forever, politicians have been blue bloods and white collar people with some former military exceptions

Lurk more faggot.

Trump lifts himself off of models after he gets done fucking them, can you say the same?

It's too dangerous.

Obama is more fit than Drumpf at least. Drumpf literally believes that your body is like a battery and if you work out it's going to eventually run out of energy.

>steve1989mre reaction image

Nice!

nice try nigger lover. back into your cuckshed

kek

>16 year age gap
>Trump has more lean muscle than a man 16 years his junior
>Trump has never smoked or drank
>Obama drinks constantly and never kicked his smoking habit

au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/health-and-wellbeing/a/36552979/concerns-over-donald-trump-s-daily-diet/

>According to the Chicago Tribune, Trump eats “like a teenage boy”, indulging in fast food – he celebrated with a Big Mac and fries after he won the Republican presidential nomination - and knocking back cans of Diet Coke.
Donald Trump diet slammed

he is chad
chad LITERALLY eats fries and Big Macs and STILL fucks supermodels on the daily while YOU count macros and STILL don't have a gf. Trump has 4 wives and many more gf's

Don't talk bad about daddy Trump

you're about to get slammed if you keep up that poor attitude. SAD!

Bill Clinton ate like that, jogged and still needed a bypass operation. Trump is older than Sick Willy and has superior genetics in this respect.
cardio doesn't just kill gains -it kills.

hahaha yeah!

>what did he mean by this?

>tfw still havent made wife wear around a trump hat for losing the bet on who would win

She's pretty useless as first lady so far and can barely speak english.

Best thing she's done for women's rights is that naked photo shoot.

>women's rights

what the fuck is this? do men have rights women dont? are you a time traveler or something?

Fuck womens rights you faggot

>lats for the diplomats
Made me chuckle

I'm like 85% sure the blue hair one paid me to cam her

Things are changing now that we have the swole right in charge. Trump is without a doubt the most fit American president in history.

Fuck Eisenhower and fuck Reagan

Hang yourself cum guzzling commie.

A great victory for Trudeau

>According to the (((Chicago Tribune)))

>women's rights

the faggot workout

underated meme