Weight lose help

So everyone I am fat. I lift a lot of weight and work out every day now. I have cut my macros down and eat less then 1985 cal/day.
One day every week where i let it bump up to 2250 Cal/day.
I don't smoke, drink anymore, or do drugs.
My normal workout is
cardio .5 hours
Weights 10 reps 3 sets each starting 25 under max the first rep (everything but back I do this way.)
I split muscles for each day doing arms 3 times a week with the other muscle groups.

I am 298 LBS
5'11"

Started at 332LBS
3 months ago.

Now I am barely losing 2 lbs a week and I need to be down to 220 by April,

What am I doing wrong????
Picture is of me when I started.

Already read the post up top. and last time I tried that style it didnt work.

currently where I am at now.

2lbs a week sounds pretty normal tbqf.

Its to slow of a lost for what I need. If this rate stays up ill have only 80 lbs down by the end of April, and thats not adding in any weeks lose doesn't happen.

All I can tell you is eat less, and lower your caloric intake as you continuously lose weight. Bump up cardio to an hour too I guess.

ILL TRY DOING THAT. I was just hoping some one hit this hump and could help me out. I am sick of being fat.

Try intermittent fasting. 16/8 cycle is my favorite.
Cut down on carbs.

I come from 112kg down to 80kg (247lbs to 176lbs) which are 32kg(70lbs).

The best sustainable diet that works for most obese people is a Ketogenic diet and later Intermittent Fasting and later fasting
>no munchies/hungry all the time
>gotta eat bacon
>best diet to gain muscle AND loss fat compared to high carb diets

well ill give that a try. I was looking into different things like that. just every post found looks like adds.

even if you eat less food, your body will break down down muscle, not fat, as its easier. The only way around this is... dare I say it... intense cardio.

What would be considered intense cardio?

This, also up your water intake to 1 gallon a day.
You need the water to help lower your appetite and facilitate the removal of body wastes, meaning fat.

I would also say that you should do a simple daily calisthenics and stretching routine every morning.
Should take you no more then 5-10 minutes of your day.

Next you should lift 2-3 times a week. Strength based with some high rep work.

running fast; sprint intervals, multi mile runs

This is so fucking stupid. No, your body will consume fat at a much higher rate than it breaks down muscle for energy. Ignore and report this user's post.

Intense cardio is anything that would get your heart rate up to 85%+ your max for a sustained amount of time. You can also try swimming, as it's far more forgiving on joints and requires your whole body to move.

Find the TDEE needed to maintain 220 lbs, then just consume that each day. It's rather unhealthy because this will probably guarantee some muscle loss, but you could always make sure that your diet is high in protein to try to offset the muscle loss as much as possible.

This is for if you just want to weigh 220 lbs by April. Like, if you have a deadline or something to be this weight for some reason.

If not, then I'd say that you're right on track. You didn't gain this weight over night and with proper dieting, you certainly won't lose it over night as well.

I have actually lowered my water intake. I drink on average 4-6 gallons a day. I am now down to 2 gallons. was told it was unhealthy.
And I have a pool where i live i might do that.

Dude, buy a $10 food scale so you really know how many cals you're eating. Helped my]e lose 3.5 a week safely.

your calorie intake is fine, just make sure you are hitting 100g of animal protein a day. i'm sure you already know enough to cut out soda and oily/fried foods and minimize refined carbs (sugar, hfcs, flour, gluten products). keep lifting and get enough sleep. as you build muscle (and you WILL build muscle, don't buy into the bullshit that you can't gain muscle on a cut) your metabolism will go up which will help you lose more weight as you progress.

this. be OBJECTIVE and HONEST when you log your intake. there's no shortcuts. it's a grind. you will get results as long as you stick to it.

Yeah.I have cut most sugar. My biggest issue is ive been tired so i have to drink tea and coffee. without creamers and sugar. But its not helping anymore.

You're damned right 4-6 gallons a day is unhealthy. It's called water toxicity and you were probably feeling like complete shit the entire damned time.
You more then likely suffered from headaches and shit like that didn't you.

No it won't.
The body will break down any left over foods and stored carbs first, while tapping into fat stores, if you don't even enough protein during that time or do something to maintain the muscle like calisthenics, or lifting then of course your body will jetison the muscle.
Espescially if the person isn't eating enough protein.

Want to know why? Because eating less puts the body in a catabolic state.
And the body ditches shit it doesn't need to survive, like...oh say, the excess muscle an obese person built to move their heavy asses around?
Get it?
Good.

To minimize this you eat mostly protein and just enough carbs and fats to maintain the muscle while on a heavy diet.

Problem is that this does not inform a person on how to eat for the rest of their lives. Only how to yo yo diet forever.

Never had a headach, and never felt bad, just over weight. Been having head aches and being tired since I lowered it.

And I will make sure to eat the proper amount of proteins. would you suggest fish and chicken more then red meats?

>fish and chicken more then red meats
Yes.

tHANKS

Like someone stated earlier, the daily 8/16 intermittent fasting routine will shred weight off of you. However, anything over 2 pounds a week is on the high end of healthy weight loss. You don't want to have excess skin because you dropped weight too fast.

Count calories strictly

Remember not to lose weight too fast, otherwise there's a chance that you will gain it back because bad habits. Dieting isn't about making temporary changes until you lose all your weight and then going back to eating what you were before. It's about slowly reforming your lifestyle.

also, losing weight too fast will make you have extra skin

Yeah im trying to lose a little over 3 lbs a week.

We're already seeing a lot of progress from your pics, and april is 9 months away. 2-3lbs a week means you theoretically need 10 months to reach your goal (the consensus is it's the ideal weight loss rate anyway).

You're on a good path: you're not undereating, you're maintaining a healthy deficit and you're working out. Stay on it, focus on your performances in the gym, and review your caloric intake every 10lbs you lose or so. There's no point going too fast, especially if you have a reasonable timeline that allows you to do things properly. Discipline doesn't mean yo yo dieting. If you hit a plateau (probably gonna happen) then you may think about changing your diet or your workout.

dis fatty has really nice face potential

Be patient. Even if it takes more than a year to get to your goal physique, as long as you're working toward your goals, you will get there eventually.

Embrace the process. Build good eating habits. Track calories.

Getting to your goal physique is only part 1 of your journey. Keeping the weight off is the more important part. Build good habits now, and let the process take place. You didn't get to 300 lb in a couple weeks. You won't drop it in a couple weeks either.

Patience is virtue.

One more thing about fasting - it will also leave you with less loose skin after the weight loss because of autophagy.

Well, your regimen is shitty. Try pic related instead. Works GOAT. I lost about 12 pund a month and stayed shredded as fuck.

You are an asshole. That is convincingly bad advice.

Well, OP asks dump questions. 2 lbs per week is fine and he should do more cardio on rest days in order to lose more weight. In fact he's doing everthing according to the book. So why giving serious answers.

>violently triggered by bait