In all seriousness what are the odds he is on steroids?

in all seriousness what are the odds he is on steroids?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQg63llhuJu/?hl=en&taken-by=davidlaid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a natty physique, but he looks really young. I'd say if he isn't at least 21 or so, he's probably roiding.

The definition looks kind of "instagram filter" like. I would need an unedited pic to judge properly.

more like what are the odds he's used a shitload of filters and downlighting

taken into account that he has godly proportions and uses very heavy lighting on his photos, i do think this [KEYWORD] amount [/KEYWORD] of muscle mass is attainable natty.

now is he a natty? possibly, possibly not, he is young and his physique is great, but that is also part bc of his godly frame.

now, the reason i said amount of muscle mass is because you would be able to get the same amount as his, but you will probably not look as great unless you have great genetics

He's pretty small on video, but he's insanely lean and very strong for his age and size so he might be on gear.

i think the reason he is so strong is because of his leverages, he is pretty lanky

Hmmmm pretty strange how he remains under 10% bf gets stronger/bigger consistently and is only 19 hmmm wonder what he secret is hmmmmmmmmmm

Well he doesn't get bigger due to the fact that he's basically anorexic. Like I said watch him on camera, not super edited instagram photos.

Is he in the fitness industry?
Does he get paid to look good?
Is he being sponsored by the supplement industry?
Is he sponsored by GymShark?
Does he have a fitness YouTube channel as well as a following on other social media outlets?

That should answer your question

this is very much true, although, i do believe you can achieve his mass naturally chances are that he used sterones as a shortcut

1/1

0, he's slim af and has been lifting for a few years

Pretty high considering his roomate has obviously used juice

instagram.com/p/BQg63llhuJu/?hl=en&taken-by=davidlaid

>OP fell for that natty meme

Those are roid traps

what is lighting
what is pump
what is being a teenager

You're deluded if you think anyone who makes money off of fitness on IG is natty. Especially this guy.

>what is being a teenager

This must be the ultimate broscience fitness meme ever.

Upper body looks natty. Quads look a little too shredded. Abs aren't cavernous but still pronounced. If he is roiding it's nothing crazy. Also filters

Being lanky is the exact opposite of having good leverage.

anybody who thinks so highly of their appearance from lifting to try and make a living off it is on roids

He started lifting with Omar to improve his form and strength recently

100%. Are you dumb?

Natty with good insertions and hours of filter and lighting shit

For the way this kid looked before and his frame before he started lifting im going to say no way. Im just making assumptions, but im thinking the most likely scenario is that he was so dangerously skinny as a young teen and had such a bad eating disorder (he talks about how he struggles to eat hardly anything) that he was put on hormones at a young age. I think that he was so underdeveloped as an adolescent that it probably fucked with his natural hormone levels and went on some TRT type shit from a very young age. I just dont see how you can start out with such a dainty, frail frame and manage to gain that much strength/size in a matter of a couple of years. Plus I dont ever recall him claiming natty, also what pointed out, kid is definately juicy. DESU though im just making assumptions, but i still have a hard time believing some fishy shit isnt going on