Living proof that Alphas exist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L4GnF9IDI1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cZgGG7pRI2s
youtu.be/SWNyItAwqek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PROFILIN STROFILIN FREAKY BABY NATURE BOY RIC FLAIRENING WOOO

youtu.be/L4GnF9IDI1Y

desu he talks better with girls than i would be able to, feels pretty sad.

also, m'lady pissbrook is hot as just fuck

good for him!

...okey.....I need to ask....is this guy autist or what?
Seriously, I haven't look at him in the net and it's been a while I have seen him here. Does he have an extra chromosome?

jus little down dumps bro

youtube.com/watch?v=cZgGG7pRI2s

>autism
Confirmed 1%.

>extra chromosome
Not sure. I think he lost oxygen during childbirth or something.

is this chick using him for publicity or some shit?

If anything, he's using her.

They're both spokespeople for Blackstone Labs.

This is a man over 30 years old who filmed this and posted this on his own free will

>Confirmed 1%
Pic related makes me wanna debate with you.

Thanks for the info boys.

30 is the new 17
get with it old man

jus 1 pissent autism, it barely noticeable

Tbh sure looks good especially with than nips. You guys think janoy smashed?

>3:07
>11:08

Please tell me somebody else heard these

Janoy Creva is looking good

Jesus Christ

>mfw

He calls her his sister it heart warmening

Diana Pissbrook is hot. Especially considering she might be as retarded as Jason

Princess Diana not 1% stop talk shit

I still can't believe someone was finally able to keep this fuck on a diet and lean him out.

He will never again look as good as he did during the Coath Adam era.

Of course, he wasn't retarded back then.

The sad case is that he was always a little autistic sounding, but he actually used to be funny and come up with decent jokes.

Around 2013 he got put on meds by his doctor for ADHD that turned him into the fucking retard you see today.

Andrew and Brad need to get their heads out of their asses and sue that fucking doctor.

If you don't believe me go back to the 2012 videos, he was A LOT different then.

Late 2013 is when Jane insisted his doctor start giving him haldol shots. That's when he really started spiraling down.

Damn jewess, jewing her own son.

Haloperidol? They give that stuff to schizophrenics to make them so slow they don't sperg out
Putting somebody with ADHD which is not even a real disease on haloperidol is fucking criminal

where tf does "strofilin" come from

Yeah, the super antipsychotic. It wouldn't surprise me if Jane insisted on it because Jason gets violent. He's almost snapped on her over little things on camera. I can't imagine how bad it is when she takes away his car privileges or his phone.

He's always fucked up after his injections. Watch his videos uploaded today (first of the month). He's fucking gone.

Jason Genova is not just AN ALPHA he is THE ALPHA. He invites girls to his house in his UNDIES to cook and FARTS in their face to assert his dominance MULTIPLE times. Is he, dare i say it, /ourguy/? youtu.be/L4GnF9IDI1Y

Someone needs to message Andrew and try to make him aware of the situation so they can help Jason, this is fucked up what they are doing.

I'm fucking retarded it's the 2nd. Just watch his Ruby Classic video he's fucked up.

Ric Flair, the "stylin' profilin'" son of a gun. Janoy fucked it up and rolled with it.

The fuck is wrong with the dude that records him and exploits his literal retardation for keks

m'jew records himself

Jason is very capable of filming himself, and the first guy who filmed him (Jonas aka rat prick) may very well be just as retarded as Jason.
Gotta assume that Andrew's more aware of what's going on with Jason than even the most devoted piss trooper. From what we've seen of unmedicated Jason he is something of a threat to Jane the mother so it makes sense that she'd want to calm him the fuck down. It sucks that they chose to use haldol afaik there are other medications that do roughly the same job without having as many side effects.

I'M THE MOTHER

If Andrew knows whats going on and doesn't care then he's jewing Jason aswell.

We need to get in contact with B I G L E N N Y and put an end to this.

I mean the guy recording him in these clips

youtu.be/SWNyItAwqek fuck did it again

only 1% autism not even noticeble
pls stop not in the am bro

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING HATING BRO

Huehuehue