Is it acceptable for a woman to wear her sports bra in the gym?

Is it acceptable for a woman to wear her sports bra in the gym?

Depends on what she wears over it

Who cares

It is not only acceptable, it is encouraged.
But only if she's hot.
If she's all swole or haes or "queer/lez" or some combination of the previous three then no. She should wear a hijab or workout at home.

I don't really care what people wear so long as it doesn't fuck with anyone else

I like to think of it as a great opportunity to improve my ability to focus on lifting.
Also my ability to sneakily stare.

Are you a sandnigger OP?

why is it that womens clothing has become tighter and smaller as they get more rights?

look at the islamic states. the women there wear fucking garbage bags in the blazing middle east heat.

in the US lesbians are fucking awesome. the sluttier the better. in the middle east they throw rocks at lesbians till they die

Boy you sure do have some strong opinions about lesbians

Women want to be put in their place by a masculine dude. So the more freedom they have to express their sexuality and looks, the more they're going to push the envelope as most men become little pussies who are too afraid to talk to them or lift. They're just raising the bar so they can get gorilla fucked good.

yea as long as shes not too thicc

Spotted the muslims

This is a muslim free zone. Please try another board.

doesn't bother me. if you're hot i like to see, if you're not i won't really remember you anyway

Yes
Who gives a shit what someone else is wearing if they are covered

Is it acceptable for a man to go shirtless in the gym?

>inb4 dyels claim they've never seen shirtless men at the gym they never went to in the first place

Oh brother, not again Ahmed.. Our culture is simply different than yours.. let it go please. As-salamu Alaikum.

Is this true? Could it really be this simple all along?

>in the US lesbians are fucking awesome. the sluttier the better.
lesbians in real life, in the US, you generally want absolutely nothing to do with and they don't want anything to do with you either.

Like not even talking about sexual relations, you can't work with or be friends with or interact with in any way not even at the drive-thru

Said the self-loathing virgin.

Only ho's should be dressing like this in public. Decent women should dress modestly.

is it accepteble for a guy to be shirtless?

i would say yes on both accounts. were not fucking muslims you conservetive cuck.

Why?