This is me after 3.5 years of lifting, can't even bench 2pl8

This is me after 3.5 years of lifting, can't even bench 2pl8
>5'11
>157 lb
>do PPLx
>weigh every bite i eat
Starting to believe my body is immune to weight training, eat minimum of 2g of protein per bw in kg, ~140g for me, every bulk I have done I've just got way too much fat and maybe 5 kg to my lifts in like 8 months.

In the gym I always struggle to get my sets done so I guess I work hard enough but the weights feel just as heavy every time I go there.

Can this be because I started as a 15 year old 100 lb skelly and in comparison to that I have come a long way?

Can it be that for some reason as an 18 year old I'm still not in my prime for muscular development and I'm about to blow up later?

Most of the time I don't give a fuck about my slow progress but now and then it makes me want to hop on gear so bad.

Ask for more info if needed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYKScL2sgCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you look fine, that's all girls your age want

looking good youngfriend.your body is literally what young women want.dont let the fat trolls on this board convince you otherwise.you could maybe gain 3 kg of muscle in this bodyfat % if you keep working out for a couple of years.

You add very little to your lifts because you stop the second your joints starts aching, or you take a few extra days off and keep eating.

He is bending backwards at a weird angle to even be able to show his abs. Is he going to walk around bending backwards whenever he has his shirt off with a girl?

Honestly user, you look pretty damn A E S T H E T I C... But that aside, you might need to work on you your bench press form... I know a lot of guys just bench with a flat back with their shoulders rolled forward.
youtube.com/watch?v=BYKScL2sgCs
Also, what are your other lifts?

>girls>girls
I wish the teens would leave fit

go away moot

I am about 160lbs and 6ft 2 and look not far off you OP. Can confirm. I can bench 20kg on each side but can only get 3 reps maybe. I currently do around 17.5kg on each side 4 sets of 8

You look good, but this isn't what's being discussed here. You're likely not eating enough calories, that doesn't mean "bulking" as in being a fat fuck, just try to eat some more besides all the protein. Maybe your intensity isn't right, in that case stop being a bitch and/or take two big cups of coffe or a SIP before going to the gym.

eat more and get on a proper program

2pl8 after 3.5 years is garbage, that is managable within a year max, and so is your body

If I had to guess I'd say you probably concerned yourself too much with staying lean and stopped yourself from progressing in strength very much. You don't have to bulk like a madman, but just eating a bigger surplus will help.

what are your lift stats?

Also, just cus youre getting enough protein doesnt mean your diet and routine arent shit.

Basically, you aren't eating enough. I can tell from how lean you are. After working out eat some pasta and drink a protein shake..

Too young to hop on gear. You've gained 57lbs in almost 4 years with little actual gains in muscle mass because you dont eat enough. Muscles will not grow if you don't eat more. As much of a meme as it is, buy some mass gainer (shout out to piano man) and drink it every day with your normal meals. Try a more strenuous lifting routine because your PPL routine is obviously shit and at 18 you probably don't know shit about developing your own routine and what exercises compliment each other.

>mass gainer
just blend sugar flour eggs and peanut butter with milk and whatever other shit you want

how has your sets/reps schemes changed over time.

what is your current program.

do you change it up every 4 to 6 months.
do you utilize periodization.

why are you posing like that in a pathetic attempt to display "abs"

ppl is trash that's why

Sounds like you haven't discovered the world of maltodextrin. A lot easier and cheaper to mix maltodextrin, whey, and milk than a bunch of groceries.

Start roiding

6'3 180. I've been lifting for 5 months and just hit 225 for 1 rep today. I bench 4x week and increasing reps helped a lot.

>Not doing the Chad Walk™ in tiny beetle-like strides in constant contrapposto

>benching 4x a week

Sheesh

What about it? Was benching everyday until I reached 165. (started at 110). Rest days r gay

Are you me?

man u need to eat more. but anyway mirin ur body, really its a very nice otter.

>tfw same boat as you except I can bench 2pl8 for 2 reps and eat ~80g protein a day

Looks like you're just gay.

Maybe stop doing a retarded fucking meme routine? lmao

u can't bench 225 cus you're doing a fucking meme idiotic routine that sucks dick. Do a legit routine and bench 225 easily within a year.

'11
lb

Well that's yer fuckin problem right there

how many calories do u eat a day? if u weigh every bite u must know

what's a good routine then

Nsun's 5/3/1 4 or 5 day is MUCH better.

This. +2000kcal is the START of a serious bulk.

Increase intensity by a shitton on chest day then. No reason in the world you shouldn't be able to 1 rep 2 plates.

>no chest hair
you might as well resign yourself to faggotry

This pick is after a 3 week minicut I had out of frustration for not making gains in a long time. Was my third cut ever so I don't cut my gains away all the time.

When bulking I eat 3100 cals a day, 200-300 surplus.

Routine is Coolcicadas PPL.

Other lifts are just below the babby's first milestones also.

Okay now bro

To display abs desu

It's called being natty, dipshit.

>eigh every bite i eat
so you don't eat enough, cool