Sexy or nah.

Sexy

Sexy girls are sexy.

Fucking pedo scum.

I think that's a good body to have sex with. *shrugs*

asslets get gone

Hello r*ddit/facebook/newfag.

true this

In that "toss her around and carry her like a she weighs nothing" kind of way.

Oh you nasty, senpai

*nods respectfully back*
*slaps you on the ass afterwards*

Wait wut

This ass is sad

>2017
>no ass

my gf has no ass too.

its insane how a girl can never be above a 7/10 with a flat ass, meanwhile itty bitty titties can be on a 10/10

Lets play a game called spot the niggers and Mexicans

liking big asses is caused by your ancestors being low test sodomite faggots

Guilty as charged

THAT or not being white

you can have all the flat assed bitches.

And you can have all the stretch marked cottage cheese ass h0's

Petite girls are the only girls that are sexy.
If I wanted an athletic significant other, I'd just turn gay. And the only option in the opposite direction is hamplanets, and they don't even really count as people.

I hope she's in Dublin.

So only white people like flat asses?

white people prefer big tits and black/latina girls are too aggressive for white people.

I agree. I mean her ass could use some work, squats/lunges and it would look a lot better within several months but I would not say this girl has a bad body at all...

Basically, doesn't stop me from wanting to dom one. I don't think I could date that tho

>SOME work
She needs alot more than SOME work

Hmmm considering she's not a land whale, no, I wouldn't say a lot of work.

Some work.

You're delusional if you think that only a couple of squats/lunges would fix THAT. Considering she doesn't have barely any fat on her ass, she's never gonna be thic

Fucking idiot. I said several months of work.

No she is never gonna be thick. She doesn't have to be thick to look good, blackie.

I think most guys would tap that

Fucking idiot. I'm not black, try again whitie.

Sticc>thicc

I want a qt I can throw around the bedroom. Ain't even fucking you if I can't atleast OHP you for reps.

that is a goddamn hank hill ass

tap what?

99.9% aryan master race and i outlift you

Man of culture

Her ass isn't great but I have seen worse ass than that. Either way if she's pretty with good size tits then she shall go far in life

low test

Dude big tits with no ass looks awful

You's such a nigger. You need to see some actual unattractive girls before dawgin on her you lil' pussy bitch.

No. No tits AND no ass look awful. Pussy ass bitch.

YA'LL LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE, SHE PRETTY ya'll

>t. Asslet

Even worse

bruh im 5'11 and 220 lbs at about 12%bf and i toss broads who are thick around and im talking 5'9 and 140+. but dont get me wrong i fuck all of them. skinny or thick i dont care the ethnicity either as long as shes got a cute face and an ass

Nigga you wouldn't fuck this girl OP posted? Strait trippin.

>>ya'll

yeah i would i was just responding to the guy who said he would rather have a thin girl so he could toss her around. Im pretty much saying hes weak

underrated

i just seen an 'actual' unattractive girl
>having this low of standards

The sexiest. Petite girls are really the only option

Petite girls are always cuntlets.
It's like trying to drive a limousine through a doggy door.

Fuck that skinny chicks have boney arses and you get bruises on your pelvis... No and no!

Cx

Can't even see her face though

I have a petite ex, she had a nice ass but a-cups. Not that the shit bothered me too much. But what I love personally is a girl with big tits. I've slept with 2 of them and it's awesome. Even if they're a tad on the chubby side.

yeah, by some weird standard you just made up in your head, he probably just prefers women who can stop shovelling fast food down their gullet long enough to have decent sex

you just know braphogs have a giant greasy turd hibernating inside of their gut from all of the food they eat, knowing it's their puts me off.

Lol idk where ur from but in America this girl is always better looking than 70% of girls there

Im currently fucking 2 milfs one is a braphog and the other is pretty small and petite. I'm talking 110 lbs at 5'6 and the other one is 5'9 150 lbs. The smaller one is definitly freakier like lets me nut in her mouth and asked if a friend could join. The braphog has an amazing ass and gives really good head and deepthroats.

Okay nobody cares.

pics?