Ywn be Gallowglass

>ywn be Gallowglass
its not fair

>ywn have the freedom to achieve freedom

>ywn be vilified by your own nation and seen as the person who undid all of Collins's work but redeem yourself in WW2 by telling Churchill to fuck off and stop being such an autist but then fuck it up again by going to Germany to give condolences for Hitler's death

>ywn be a WWI-era cavalry trooper

Just FUCKING kill me

>ywn be a powerful and famous irish king renowned in mythology and starring in tales told to children and aspiring warriors only to be used by pro-British Loyalists in Northern Ireland as an example of Ulstermen fighting off the Irish

>ywn join the British Army to see the world and learn to shoot and rise through the ranks only to drop your rank in protest of the butchering of your countrymen after a doomed rebellion, returning home after the war to enlist in the new army of Ireland to liberate it from inept rule, training men into soldiers and becoming the backbone of the IRA's ruthless efficiency and fighting off thousands of british troops with a handful of men only to then see the country you fought for partitioned pushing you to end up not wanting to betray your soldiers who were sold on the rebellion based on a 32 country republic so you end up using your skills and the skills you gave to your men against the very countrymen who you enlisted to liberate, with Michael Collins himself joking about wanting to sell you to the British and eventually making peace with the Free State and ensuing Republic, growing old with your wife whilst being adored by all the people around you

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

FEED ME WIVES

>ywn be interned in the "most escape proof prison in europe" for being a suspected IRA man with your mates, spending weeks at a time shitting on walls and being beaten by the guards as you try to attain political prisoner status, before eventually plotting a mass escape which marks itself as one of the largest prison breaks in British history and THE most significant prison break in the history of the UK, escaping with only one man being shot, driving leagues of people to join the IRA and absolutely humiliating the British government only to be excused of your murder and crimes and then appointed into office to live out your days as a Sinn Fein MLA shitposting on twitter and annoying unionists

Eoghan?

Eoghan, I dreamed that I was old...

Unionist here
arooo fenians begone

Why would I want to be Scottish?

Testosterone

i'd rather be a ww1 era German lancer, the most badass looking cavalry in all history.

>inbf wehraboo storm fag hur dur
no i'm apolitical, I just appreciate aesthetics retards.

earlier uniform.

Cossacks will always be the most aesthetic cavalrymen

This meme is bad.
This is the worst meme.
And believe me I have seen bad memes.

What was he thinking when he went to germany? It's so ridiculous.

Apparently it was something to do with looking like a real proper state with proper diplomats and while that MIGHT have made sense even with the most retarded of rulers in a weird way, going to communist/uk/usa occupied germany to do so was so fucking stupid.

>t. Virgin Loyalist

nothing wrong with giving condolences to the German ambassador

maybe the one *in ireland*

Dev went to Germany immediately after the war?
What a madman, I've more respect for him.

>you will never sack the temple of jerusalem with a bro
fuck this gay earth

Ahem

>not the frogs

Winged faggots.

French are soyboys.
They got raped last time they fought Cossacks

I'm pretty sure he gave his condolences to the german ambassador in Dublin

Tfw literally 99.9% Galician
tfw direct descendent of Uí Néill of northen Ireland on my fathers side.

Ireland pay taxes plz

>ywn be a vikingr
>ywn sail all over the known world exploring and raiding
>ywn gain wealth and fame in battle
>ywn conquer half of britain, becoming a lord and taking a qt saxon wife
>ywn die honorably with a sword in your hand
>ywn drink mead with your friends and enemies before fighting to entertain Woden and the Aesir
>ywn watch your son become a renowned warrior so he can join you in Walhalla
>ywn fight alongside Woden and Thor in the final battle against the beasts of niflheim
WHY EVEN LIVE?

Sounds like a blessing desu

gaels were a mistake

Rome really should have persecuted Abrahamic monotheism out of existence when they had the chance. Imagine what this board would be like without hebes, christards and mudslimes. We could actually discuss various religious philosophies(not abrahamic ones obviously, as they wouldn't exist)and there effects on history without some imbecile coming in here and getting all stupid about how his particular faith is the correct one.

It almost did; after the Jews committed multiple genocides during the Kitos War, Hadrian had the wisdom of suppressing them. Later generations dropped the ball, though.