WTF Veeky Forums

>be me 25 years old, 6'0, 205 lbs
>run a mile in 7:30
>snapchat my mile time on my story
>write "damn my mile time sucks"
>get message from girl
>"yeah, it's pretty embarrassing that you're mile time is the same as mine."
>this girl is 120 lbs
>I literally have to use almost twice the amount of energy to attain similar results
>still though my mile time is "embarrassing"
What the fuck Veeky Forums? What is a good mile time? Sub-7 minutes? 6 minutes? I feel 7:30 is pretty good.

>mmmmoooooooo

What the fuck is the point of this blogpost?

You shouldn't ever even consider yourself any kind of runner until you are running a sub 6 minute mile.
Next your a complete faggot for having a snapchat at all and even worse for snapping your time looking for compliments to stroke your ego. That girl is based as fuck for calling you out faggot.

For your weight, that's decent. But if you want a time to "brag" about then anything under 5:45.

I'm sad.

>205lbs
>good mile time

Pick one

I'm not a runner. I fell for Crippletoe's SS. I lift 1/2/3/4 no prob.

730 is nothing special for a non athlete

for somebody who probably lifts and thus takes "athletics" serious its complete dog shit

sub 6 is good unless you're actually into running. I say this as a person who hit 6 minutes after only 6 months of dedicated training

I'd take that as a flirt

sage

You didn't "fall" for anything. You can be both strong and fast no problem. And if that's the case why snapchat it at all?

7 minutes it is pretty good for me. Also, you should focus on your results.

Best mile time was 5:54 when I ran high school track.

I was a jumper btw

>posts an obvious attempt at fishing for compliments
>mad that a chick didn't respond the way I had pictured
>is 25 years old and still thinks like a fucking preteen

get this dumb shit outta here

You're reading too much into it.

What did he mean by this?

>25
>complete faggot for a having a snapchat
Nah, sorry. Everybody has SnapChat. Especially twenty-somethings. It's good for talking to girls.

>snapping your time looking for compliments to stroke your ego
He's still a pretty big faggot though

>Nah, sorry. Everybody has SnapChat
And? Everybody easts mcdonalds and shops at Walmart too. Just cause lots of morons do something doesn't make it good.

Codi Vore for those curious

>not realizing she was flirting with you
You're autistic as fuck, OP.

t. Virgin

That's right. Keep being an incel. Contact with other people is too risky.

My average when I jog is 7:30. If I wanted to run a mile I could do it in way less time.
Just run more I dunno stop being a faggot.

user, you're looking at this wrong. That girl is 120lbs and runs a 7:30 mile. How much do you think she benches/squats/deadlifts? She can only carry her negligible body weight a mile in 7 minutes... whereas you can carry an incredible amount of size and strength for the same distance/time. You don't use twice the energy for the same result... You use half the energy for the same result.

Ok

t. I follow trends like a sheep
buddy I talk to all my friends in real life not on snapchat. instead of snaping people how about you invite them over and have a beer?

>be me 18 yo 6'2" 80kg
>lift every day and play rugby like once every 2 weeks
> 0 training
>run a mile in 5:32

come h8 me

you have to go back /r9k/

lol at not having a snapchat. If you dont want one thats perfectly fine, but shitting on people who have one is just funny.

Snapchat filters are dumb as fuck but girls love it. Learn how to take basic funny pics with them and girls love you.

Also great if you are into the tinder game. Get to check them out before you meet up with them so you can confirm the pics they used arent old.

thats what you get for bragging about your shitty mile time on snapchat you fucking normie
rrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

maybe I just don't get it idk. As far as getting girls I have a 6 pack so I don't need snapchat dude.
buddy just cause I don't use snapchat doesn't make me a robot, I don't use twitter or insta either yet I hang with friends everyday.

fucking jesus kek

>40+ wizard
get out of here old man

>Using social networks

I'm 26, was in the navy from 19-23 so I missed out on al this social media garbage cause I didn't need it or want it. Have fun with snapchat I guess.

I really don't care. But god damn, that pic related is 100% my type

Not that user but
>implying all of my real life friends don't use snapchat

What is a good quarter mile time?

maybe but again I don't get it. Maybe I'm to old for it idk but I think all that kind of stuff is stupid and just another form of attention whoring.

just because you are in the navy, doesnt mean that you cannot have technology lol. my bro is in the navy and he snaps me when he is on leave in japan all the time
>larping this hard

This. Why is no one else seeing this? If a girl takes it upon herself to message you first, fucking flirt back dude. She's just messing with you OP, don't get your panties in a bunch

I meant I didn't need it. I lived with 50 dudes why would I need snapchat? We went to the beach in SD again why would I need it? I feel like you people use it to get girls, again I didn't need it for that so why would I use it?

The problem is he fell for the gain 40lbs to lift more weight meme.

Isn't all social media attention whoring though?

Also, my older sibs feel the exact same way you do about snapchat

snapchat is only good for pulling girls everyone knows this if you use snapcat like a teenage girl posting your gay stories you need to rethink your life

>Isn't all social media attention whoring though?
That's what I'm saying. The only social media I have is fb, and I only had it so I could use the messenger underway cause it was faster and easier than sending emails. Yet I have friends I see everyday and a gf so anyone who says just cause you don't have social media makes you a robot or something is complete projection.

yeah its for girls mostly

Why use it though when tinder exists? Whats the point?

woah only 6 months of dedicated training?
blow it out your ass skeleton

7:00 - 7:30 mile time is great for a regular, healthy adult.

6:00 mile time and less is for the performers.

To make sure the girl is real and not a catfish or to do "sexting" before you meet up and actually have sex with her. That's what I do

>comparing yourself to anyone besides yourself
>surprised when you end up miserable

lmfao im so happy i'm not like you losers

>mfw the fatties in this thread aren't as genetically gifted as me and need to train very hard to get to where i am

must really suck;)

Ugly, plain face, uneven complexion, sunken, dark eyes, thousand yard stare and cowtits is your type?

milky NOW!

>>>/tumblr/

>write "damn my mile time sucks"
>a girl agrees
>get upset and bitch about it online.

you are what is known as a crybaby faggot
you are also an idiot. you really though you were going to impress anyone by posting "look at me I can run" . . . pathetic

>tfw no milkies

I'm such a socially awkward fag that I don't even use FB and even I have a snapchat. It's fucking great.

>What the fuck Veeky Forums? What is a good mile time? Sub-7 minutes? 6 minutes? I feel 7:30 is pretty good.

Someone posted their 2k rowing PB of 9:30... This is on par with you.

Tbh the only social media I use somewhat often is snapchat. I just lurk on the others to see who got fat or knocked up.

she was probably hitting on you , you dumb retard, instead of taking advantage of it, you cry on Veeky Forums...

>2k rowing PB of 9:30.
Well that's just fucking sad and nowhere near as impressive as a 7:30 mile at all. You'd figure with as much squatting, deadlifts, and pull ups weightlifters do they'd be able to pull out a good 2k row.

>7:30
jesus christ lad, that's pathetic. i didnt run for years, ran a mile for three days and on day three i did a 6:19

>user smirked as he posts on Veeky Forums in major denial

m8 I was running a 6 minute mile as a 150lb high school sophomore with little running training
If you're not genetically gifted then you might as well give up

Everyone in this thread probably ran sub 7 in high school.

I ran 4:54 in 10th grade :^)

>run a 7:30 mile
>feel like im hot shit
>so i post "damn my mile sucks"
>find out my mile actually sucks
wtf Veeky Forums help

Run 5 min then tell them

Dude, she is obviously flirting. Respond to her with something like this: "Yeah lol, since we're running at about the same pace do you want to go on a run with me some time?"

This is so fucking obvious.

Literally everyone has a snapchat, its instagram that is fag like

>this girl is 120 lbs
>I literally have to use almost twice the amount of energy to attain similar results
>still though my mile time is "embarrassing"
That literally does not matter, a girl's power output is literally 1/3 of yours.

It is in fact embarrassing, I really don't see why you felt a need to tell the world that you're shit at running.

>having a Snapchat
I bet your faggot was has a facejew too. Not joking. Delete that shit. Read Unabomber manifesto.

I have Asperger's and a Snapchat

If you aren't under 5:30 then you shouldn't tell people you're a runner.

>don't have instagram and don't even know what snapchat is

I think I've fallen off the radar

Standards all depend on your circumstances obviously. For you (205 not a athlete) 7:30 is absolutely fine. When I still ran my best mile was 4:15. Which is obviously fast for most people but I still was getting my ass kicked in my races.

Its OK. I was super asocial in high school but now in college got into shape and started out with being more social which meant got into Snapchat and that other shit. Never too late to start (unless you're like 30 kek)

>le edgy forchinner

I only downloaded Chatsnap when I left a teaching job at a high school for the graduating seniors when I moved cross country.

Don't add me unless you're 18.

4:15 doesn't get ass kicked anywhere

I'm 26

4:15 is as fast if not faster than the top lanklet in my high school's history. A few seconds faster in the 3's and you'd qualify for the olympics. I'm not buying this.

The truly embarrassing part is that you came here to Veeky Forums to cry about a girl that was actually flirting with you.

Definitely not too late. Take some action bud

This girl is right to cuck you. Don't be a compliment fishing attention whore.

Is this what autism is?

Op who gives a fuck? Are you in the olympics? Running has literally no impact on anything and all a mile time is good for is circle jerking. Running is just for cardio gains and a nice hobby so you might as well just enjoy it. My running is literally just half an hour three times a week while listening to podcasts. Mile times are useless so as long as im sweaty by the end i dont give a fuck and i feel great.

It's ok to turn somethings into a competition and try to get pr's but if you try to turn everything into a competition, you won't be able to enjoy yourself at all.

Your body evolved to run at a moderate pace after gazelles, not sprint like a lunatic . Even soccer players dont run at their 5 min mile pace in game. Just have fun and focus on lifting since thats more important then dog shit cardio.

Are cardio fags seriously this autistic?

>hates modern society
>posts on Veeky Forums

Oh look, it's another "everyone Veeky Forums's fit board is a social god, using snapchat, tinder, get nudes from all the girls on snapchat from their hundreds of friends, and use it to scope all their tinder hookups" thread

>being an incel

Yes

>teehee we could run together since we have the same pace!
>MAN FUCK THIS BITCH TALKING SHIT

probably for the best that you missed it

Hey Veeky Forums alpha guys ITT, how many nudes are all the hos you know sending you on snapchat

Veeky Forums is the breeding ground for top intellectuals to exchange thoughts and ideas. We are cyber

tfw the only girl i have on snapchat is my sister and she just posts pictures of her dog

wait fuck i forgot my ex added me, now she knows about my daki and anime figurines