/wip/ - Work In Progress

/wip/ - Work In Progress

Post what you're working with. We all start somewhere. This isn't a thread for meatheads or roidragers. This is for average people who might slip up with their diet sometimes or who might take a day off of the gym occasionally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FG8MU_GZKYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're going to keep a fucking beard then at least fucking groom it you god damn mong.

maybe he is muslim

Piss

Someone's been eating burger king

I don't appreciate the title

Why not invite them? Criticism is fine.

Here is me fat as fuck right now

I'll definitely be lean as fuck after I lose 30 pounds but I have the start of some bitch tits. Not sure how bad they'll be after I lose the weight.

>This is for average people who might slip up with their diet sometimes or who might take a day off of the gym occasionally.
this isn't /wip/, it's /ngm/ - never gonna make it general

6' 232lbs btw. Natty.

This is nasty.

It's the natty limit.

I just started lifting 2 weeks ago. I think I'm doing alright thus far.

This is 4 and a half months 278 down to 230.

Can someone tell me what the fuck is wrong with my ribcage, it just looks so wide.
I'm really hoping I only have another 20 or 25 pounds left to lose.

Deus Vult, my hourglass brother.

I was going to give you advice, but then I saw that totally queer tattoo on your chest.

You have no abs my guy. Work your core some more and it'll fill up that weird space.

Cut to 180 then bulk to 200 on steroids and cut back to 180s rinse and repeat

Get some melanotan and dye your hair and get a haircut

If you follow my instructions you will turn from a 4/10 to an 8/10 with perseverance

Newfag here

I'm currently on keto and trying to cut out the layer of fat around my stomach while still trying to gain or at least maintain muscle. If I suck in even the slightest I have a very hourglass shape.

Yes, I realize I have literally 0 upper body. I used to work out, but over the summer I got a job that requires a manual labor job and often leaves my muscles tired/sore.

Is keto a bad idea for me?
Also, as you can see I have a scar from appendicitis. Do you think that's an additional factor of my stomach being a bit extra flabby?

I'll upload a side pic if someone responds.

I'm working with this. I'm on day 4 of complete diet change, and holy fuck it's hard.
The increase activity is expected, mostly sore but it's not as bad as the eating change.

This is me three months in - started at 240 lbs, now at 200 lbs. Not quite sure where to go from here to be honest, I want to lose more fat but I think I lost some muscle too so how do I get the most defined look? Aiming for otter-mode or slightly bigger.

Height is 6'1" btw, pls help

Also, do I need to grow my delts? Can't tell if they're dyel or not or whether they'd help me look more aesthetic

You're not eating enough and you're not working out at all.
That's your problem.

Eat far more then you are now and workout. Yeah you're going to gain a few pounds, but you need to gain a few pounds.

I want out of Auschwitz

Went to the gym a few years ago but didn't go too far beyond current progress. Had to get ankle surgery (back dot on left ankle) and just kinda didn't try again until recently.

Delts could grow, nice progress tho for three months

Cowtits

this. pissening

I cut back on exercising and rarely did my morning exercises.
Also stopped dieting and would eat breakfast instead of IF.
Thought that doing maintenance work and only workout once or twice a week while being more active during the summer would be good enough.
It was and wasn't.

Going to look into DNP when winter starts. I think it's time for something a bit drastic. Accidentally cooking myself from the inside out is a risk I'm willing to take at this point.

skellytown reporting in 1 month free weights

About 10 years lifting. Not natty. Trained on and off with IFBB Pros. Trained a few times with Rich Piana and even Ronnie Coleman. I get a ton of free supps and training from a bunch of different people. What do you guys think? Been working hard.

dat bf%

Just had it tested at FAU. 13% +- 3%

How in the flying fuck does The Piss have all that going for him on top of retardation to help him push through hard workouts and still looks worse than most construction workers?

>might slip up with their diet
looks like an entire truckload of ice cream slipped down your throat

Relax, you're doing fine.

Took this pic about a year ago. Haven't improved much. Might have even gained weight. Fuck.

You're obese breh.

Ya think? Yeah I'm 250+ lbs at 5'7". so that's a fair assessment. Posting on here to admit I've failed myself.

You have the posture and phone grip of someone with a micropenis

Do something about it. What would your ancestors do in your position?

so um, you got lost in your way to another board? I don't want to be rude but you don't belong here

Why are you even here

My ancestors probably didn't have this issue, because they were too busy being physically active and such. I should follow suit.

Considering I've been working out heavily the past few weeks and am watching what I eat, I say I might belong here. Either way, I don't mind being roasted (cuz I'm a pig lololol), as it's warranted.

You mean former ronnie

They didn't, but you're also here today--on the right board--because they weren't pussies and did what needed to be done. Man up.

what's your weekly deficit? how about your tdee?

thanks, and great progress! :)

What the fuck are you working out? Deadlift? Grown some balls and stop doing your attentionwhoring bait shit.

>uuuhhrr durrrr I'm so fat
>everybody look at meeee
>I'm so pthetic

>they weren't pussies and did what needed to be done. Man up.
Idk how that makes me a pussy. I'm buckling down and making an effort to work out and eat right every day. It's not like I'm denying my status as a fatty or complaining about what needs to be done/not doing it.

Just over 4 months. 80kg was original goal, then 75 and im afraid Ill have to get to 73kg before im no longer skinny fat and at a decent body fat percentage
181cm btw

Guess this is the wrong thread to post in. I wasn't trying to derail the thread or get any sympathy.

working out won't give you your hair back. stop skipping foods, you are losing weigh without work outs hence you don't have any muscle you anorexic princess

I know it doesnt look like it, but ive been on a full body split since before losing weight. lefts went up but now i am starting to plateau on those. Thinking of switching to a PPL once i get my home gym setup

I posted this in /fat/ the other day, but fuck it I'll post again. I'm 6'1" and 22yo, current goal is to get to 180 or maybe a little lower depending on how much fat I have left by the time I get there. I was lifting for about two weeks in June but then stopped because I hated the gym. Started going again doing Phrak's GSLP and I'm enjoying it a little more. I'm mostly focused on just dropping all this fat right now, but I'm trying to learn about lifts and get used to proper form and such so I can transition into building muscle eventually. Also just trying to develop a strength base because to be completely honest I'm weak as fuck.

how long you say you have been "lifting"?

>I'm weak as fuck.
Oh it shows.

You don't drop weight THEN start lifting.
You lift WHILE you drop weight.
It's to help maintain your all important muscle mass and to build more muscle on top of that.
It will help you lose weight and help maintain that weight loss.

So you couldn't deal with two weeks because you didn't like the gym and now you want to go full Veeky Forums?

Tell me, do you seriosly think you can go for more than a month?

Only 5 months. I had a previous couple of months of lifting under my brothers wing, but he pretty much told me to dirty bulk and then he went away and I stopped. Thinking about eating maintenance and recomping.

Where are your muscles then? If you have lifting for 5 months and you have no sign of muscles you have been wasting your time.

Now you finally know what all the people where laughting at when you were "lifting":

Nah man I'm already lifting, I didn't mean I was gonna wait to lift until after I dropped the fat. I'm lifting right now to maintain what muscle mass I have and learn my way around the lifts. What I meant was my stats are nothing impressive and I'm not too focused on making them impressive right now, just trying to do it right is all.

tf dude? I just switched routines and went back to the gym, I'm otherwise doing the same shit I was doing before. Have no idea what you mean. I've been on diet and exercise since June 1st, I just haven't been doing it at gym the entire time. You people are so quick to try and make the worst out of everyone.

Here's my before pic. Yeah havent been doing much all summer to improve.

All the weight I did lose was from ketoand just cardio. I'm weak as fuck

Of course you are, you're losing any muscle you had along with the fat.

you have chad potential, but you gotta lose some more weight and then you can start recomp.

how much do you sit at the pc

Pic pic or STFU. Losing 20kg in 4 months is great.

I would say cut another 5-10kg then recomp.

Nice child bearing hips mate, when are you getting a sex change?

You guys might enjoy this video of a buddy of mine from college:
youtu.be/FG8MU_GZKYA

haha you just dont give a shit full on dong out i like it

someone in the cbt told me i have "trailer park genes" and i was dine

Yeah m8 you may wanna bulk up and lose the "8 mile" haircut.

You look very trailer trashy. Could be the low BF. I don't think it looks great. I'm letting you know as a friend.

trailer trash is kind of my aeshetic tho

idk why ive just always loved mullets and dirty staches and shit like that i find it funny for some reason

Whats a good point to recomp you reckon? Losing the love handles

best progress so far ITT

Then that's you senpai.

Own it. Live it. Love it. I won't knock your style.

My 3 years progress after recovering from a nearly fatal car crash
Progress is slow but it's better than before

16 month progress, from 190 to 165.
still have lacking points i need to work on, but im pretty happy with where i am.

6'3 weakling reporting in. Lost all my gains over a year of not lifting and am starting over at square one, but this time I'm adding arm work, cardio and cutting to SS.

didnt have to point out that u were natty

5'10
163lb
Skinny fat cunt

I've been going to the gym a few weeks now

Gona cut til I have a low body fat. Then I'll slowly bulk from then onwards

I'm skinny with no muscle mass but the love handles gotta go first

That's some pretty insane progress for 16 months. Nice work, man.

How different do people (women) treat you now when you're so fit and tan compared to when you were obese and pale?

good work so far bruh. do those injuries hamper your workouts at all or is it just cosmetic?

do HIIT for your cardio or you will wish you had t b h

5'11"
170 Lbs

Been hitting the gym every other day for about 8 weeks now, happy to finally see some progress and feel like I'm escaping skinny fat mode.

Main issue is with the hip fracture (and sciatic nerve damage), my right leg pushes less than the other and it's cause of pain/cramps during various excercies (pain on hanging leg raises, cramps on bench)
I'm not chasing big numbers, I'm happy with progressing slowly but I try to push myself considering this limitations

I do 10 minutes of hit after lifting 3x a week. Do I need to be doing more?

208 to 178. I just started a lean bulk so hopefully I don't get that fat again.

>This is for average people who might slip up with their diet sometimes or who might take a day off of the gym occasionally.
not gonna make it
>>>/rope/

I'm a stereotypical meathead. Best lifts: 125 bench, 85 OHP, 150 squat, 195 deadlift. Am currently cutting down on fat.

"This is for average people who might slip up..."
Nigga u slipped down a mountain of eat everything, and judging by picture, never stopped.

You're skinnyfat, losing more weight is just going to make you look like an Auschwitz skeleton, start eating more and don't do ketosis. It's a good diet for people trying to lose weight, but not for gaining muscle. And trust me, you'd be better off focusing on trying to gain muscle than lose weight.

you're just a hater, bro. jewline coming in mellon dollar ceo lifestyle ballin 7 weeks left until sometimes no-one shows up and you automatically win

1/2/3/4 for singles reached

Why not read about body recompositioning and combining keto with lifting weights? You can make novice gains while cutting down on fat.

t. a guy who 'bulked' instead of recomping and has never seen his abs as a result.

3 months SS

let this be a warning to all

put the burger down, nikka

Its beer. Every night. How do i rid mself of the liquid jew.

Routine?
Height?
Tell me your secrets senpai

By switching beer for tea or something else. Make a conscious descision to do so.

5'8 130lbs, 8 months progress using calisthenics only. Mainly using my pull-up bar for variation excercises. Need to work on my chest now though