Clarence Kennedy

Clarence could have been an Olympic athlete, on par with the best of the best. Instead, he's now resorting to sucking off cucumbers on camera alongside Vegan Stains.

Where did it go so wrong for him? It's not just the knees - something else broke as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxVUmAzP1to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veganism is a mental illness, what did you expect?

>what did you expect?
I didn't expect mental illness. What are the indicators of veganism - did Clarence have them?

he has a gf
>tfwnogf but 3 olympic medals

>squatting that slowly
for what purpose

(((((He))))) can't take the heat

How fast do you squat 300kg? Lets see your vid, big guy.

to build his oly lifts

>not wanting to be the world's best amateur for the lelz.

>this amount of weight without a belt
is this guy crazy or what?

he had hermione cast a "no snap" spell on his back prior to these lifts

Olympic athletes are generic tho, he proved that you can get stronk on no animal diet.

Clarence never wears belts/sleeves. Such accessories are a mere consumerist meme.

A faster, lighter squat has far more training value than any slow grinder.

>provides no reasoning, or sources, or well, anything relevant to back up his statement

>working with submaximal weights is better than working with maximal weights to build general strength

so do you just do warmups and thats it?

What happened to him? Summary?

Dis nigga stronk

He states in one of his videos that he found it ridiculous that a person can wear so much gear to the point where they have trouble just walking and think they look impressive. Something along those lines.

He lifts heavy but he doesn't look really big.

his exact words were ''it makes you look like a twat''

is that setup where he has to step down off the platform to rack/unrack normal? looks super dangerous

He had a pretty negative experience going to Poland and training under their system, I think the bomb out at 2013 European Juniors was the last straw for him competitively. So now he's juiced to the gills, vegan, and a YouTube fitness meme. I still respect the hell out of that guy for getting me into olympic lifting, but it is sad seeing how he's sold out.

Sold out??? How? I seriously doubt he's on more juice than he was when he competed. He's not even that huge (getting fucking dwarfed by a guy that has only been seriously lifting for like 11 months)
Not to mention veganism is the opposite of selling out, you'll lose subscribers and sponsorships just for that.

I don't really think he was juicing when he competed, it's not a coincidence that he got injured and had to quit for a while when he was training in Poland. A 154 snatch in the -94kg class isn't that suspect, which if I'm not mistaken was his comp best. His numbers and size now? not so much.

>His numbers and size now?
He's pretty small currently.

>using any sort of gear other than weightlifting shoes
fucking pathetic.

Or, veygan gaynss is bigger than you thought
Post body, fruitcake
Or maybe he knows something you don't. Why don't you post your pause squat PR and show us all how it's done?
Same to you, friend

2/10 made me reply

why does this board circlejerk clarence? hes a pretty cool olympic weightlifting dude, but do people like him because he was a tripfag on fit or something

He looks like harry potter which is memeworthy I guess

>make all your gains with a normal diet
>switch to veganism
>makes no progress in any of his lifts since
Hmmmm

Here's a (You) fucking faggot

What mode is this

Guy with serious myofibrillar hypertrophy surrounded by 2 guys who barely even lift

Mode.

Post body

I thought this guy was supposed to be a weightlifter. Grinding out anything is detrimental in training, grinding all the time in combination with divebombing and not always meeting the bar properly in cleans, it's easy to see why this guy shrekt his knee

youtube.com/watch?v=JxVUmAzP1to

Holy this guy is great.
Envy is my name :ยท