/fraud/ - Cheating Frauds General

Steroids and Blogging General

Flu makes getting hard impossible edition

Fuck the last thread

Fucking sauce

This bitch is disgusting

Anzu once again separates the boys from the men.

>men
>fantasizing a 7 year old looking lesbian slut

Are you saying jerry isn't a real man?

Been busy the last few days here's an update, new girl #2 seems to want a relationship, I fucked her for the first time and the next morning she told me she had a dream she was pregnant, this is a red flag boys. Not too worried because I'm sure I'm shooting blanks.

I think Ill bulk, a 6ft man should not weigh this little

Fucking normies

wtf is test flu?

Malaise from test

a load of shit made up by hypochondriacs

Hey guys. I'm thinking of becoming fraud in a year. What should I know/use.
I want to be big, but not too big that I can't lie about being natty.

cyanide

anyone tried BPC-157 or TB500 for joint issues? I have a fucked up AC joint and haven't been able to properly hit chest in a month

if you haven't had a girl thats a friend in awhile you could just friendzone her and get more used to em, then go after a gril that you actually are into.
idc what people say, but it is possible to regret getting with a girl

Have you seen a PT for it yet?

That could be a red flag, or she's just weird. And you're cut, or just assuming you're sterile from blasting? Because if it's the latter there's plenty of guys who thought the same thing and are now fathers.

Read the reddit r/steroids wiki, which the faggot who made the thread should have included in the OP.

It just means she wants to be pregnant

Whats a good place to buy bitcoin besides Coinbase and localbitcoin?

have an appointment in 5 days. Not expecting him to tell me much besides do some rehab exercises and lay off pressing. From what I've read it doesn't seem to be bad enough to need surgery but I guess I'll find out

Then you make the thread next time dumbass

Thanks fraud
Thanks mastT

My tinder is blown up

>tfw constipated

Post more rare anzus senpai

Anyone have experience fucking with their other hormones like cortisol?

I'm a needy depressed beta with insomnia and my TRT doc recommended Seriphos. Will this turn me into an alpha?

What is it about girls faces being handled like that that's so hot, damn. I mean, I don't like choking or slapping, but sort of "face play" is so damn hot. Got some more, senpai?

Who doesn't like some good old choking?

I don't have anything against it, it just doesn't turn me on, that's all.

Anyway, source on that Anzu vid? All I find of her are gay ass Youtube makeup tutorials. I want to see her do some other nasty shit.

Isn't she a "she"? (would still fuck)

It's a dude? Fuck. I guess steroids made me gay.

I don't know if it is true but some say so.

Is there a benefit to take hcg alone for someone who has never been on a cycle? Or should I order test-e and some aromasin instead? The hcg I would get free

What's wrong with this vial?

Seems perfectly normal to me.

Heat it and shake it gently.

How much dk you weight now? Cant be uch after your psmf dnp excess? Inb4 bigger and leaner as i am
Low and slow 500mg test 20weeks, you "took your diet series" "switched to pure bodybuilding" "upped your protein" "added wiifit and zumba"

you thank me because i don't have an tinder account, thus not able to steal your mediocre woman?

Whatever it takes

cancer and aids for extra gains, I love those batches. Get me really fucked up in the head

Kek, have you seen these guys that just train arms and shoulders? Just seen a guy at the gym with jacked up arms and no core muscles in sight.. It looks bizzare

>not doing 8 hour arm workouts and playing with your dogs in the pool
It's almost like you don't want to make it

I would like to hear experianced users opinion. Im 6 weeks in my 500mg/week test-e only cycle. I've gained over 17 lbs so far (probably mostly bloat) I got tiny bit stronger but i think i should be much stronger by now. Gear is legit. The question is: am i not eating enough? Right now im eating ~2500 calories per day + amount of burned calories if im doing cardio. I would like to point out that im literally doing nothing all day except hitting the gym. On paper i am gaining weight but it's pretty inconsistent and it might be only the extra food still sitting in my gut. Should i increase my calories?

If you want to gain more increase them a bit.. Make sure your training is in check too. Bear in mind, even with gear it takes time and dedication to build good amounts of muscle. Many people mistake water retention for muscle gains.

Is it true Tren actually promotes lipolysis which means the natty fat cells actually get destroyed instead of just deflated?

That's true for all AAS

>tfw wish I was Erdogan so I could add her to my already extensive trap harem

So... What are the pros and cons of hopping on gear too early?

Reddit says TRT4life

i have such a hard time aspirating that i think about skipping that part altogether. i always inject into my quads and when i got the needle in (30mm) and i try to pull the plunger i have to pull really hard and im pretty shaky in my hands and the slightest movement in the plunger end makes the needle move around alot and thats why i get pip. i tried injecting without aspirating the other day and my leg was totally fine afterwards.

so is aspirating really necessary? or do you guys have any tips to make it not such a pain in the ass to do every fucking time

i got on the juice when i was 19 and stayed on 3-4 month cycles and i always recovered just fine. i dont think the risk is higher of not bouncing back just bcus youre younger
was only doing test tho

Medic/Nursefag here. Aspiration is no longer standard practice WITH the assumption you know anatomy well enough to inject into the correct sight.

in for this too
25 now, wanna jump on but i'm worried about infertility
Trying for a baby with missus

>tfw only take hcg for more aesthetic cumshots

well i just watch spotinjections and try to inject in the same quad area as the dude in the pictures

the reason you aspirate when injecting into muscle is to make sure you haven't hit a vein. if blood comes up into the needle you should remove it and redo the injection.

i don't know what would happen to you if you inject into a vein and i don't know how likely it is that you might, but it's done for a reason.

if thats true i need to hand in my natty card, why go through all this effort to risk becoming a fat fuck again

Must be tiny for 2500kcal bulk
Is that a thing? Can't ask Jews we got rid of them a while ago
Any sources on that? Seems like broscience, tren maybe test no way
If you are in a vein there is almost no efford required to get blood into the syringe.
You (at least I can) feel where the needle goes in. You can tell the difference between fat muscle veins nerves no need anymore for aspiring

>Must be tiny for 2500kcal bulk
5'7 160 bloated lbs of pure manlet

I don't know what do. I got bloated as fuck and now im not sure if im gaining any size. Mostly i am worried about almost non existant strength gains. Random calculators say that my tdee is ~2350 calories (including working out) and people recommend to start at 500 calorie surplus on cycle. I don't want to get fat but at the same time i feel like im wasting gear.

Are you fat or just bloated?
It's easy to camouflage fat with water gains. Got an dexa scan or something else for hard facts?

If it's really bloat check your e2 maybe add some light diuretics

In any case either bulk or cut but don't mix cause you want both that's just wasted time and gear

>Are you fat or just bloated?
bloted for sure because it happened almost instantly. I've gained almost 7 lbs in a week since first pin.

>If it's really bloat check your e2
my e2 is above the normal range and i've already increased my ai dose

>In any case either bulk or cut
I want to bulk but i don't want to wake up one day in hindenburg mode. Bumped up my calories on monday this week but unfortunately my weight was literally the same for the last 3 days.

When you guys work out on a cycle, do you start with a strength builder (i.e 4-6 rep range bp, ohp, squats, etc) or do you go straight to high rep hypertrophy mode?

I am not sure what I should be doing for max gains while getting stronger. I mostly just want to get big. I am not sure if I should start off the workout with like 4 x 8-12 bp or stick to the 5x5 format.

>I think Ill bulk, a 6ft man should not weigh this little
Inb4 regains 50lbs of fat in a couple of weeks and the cycle continues

Do you guys think nolva and HCG will be enough for a PCT.

Clomid sides sound horrific and HCG is powerful.

also why the fuk is pct so expensive. a 40€ bottle of nolva isnt enough wtf

Also what dosages do i need for HCG and Nolva after a 1 year BnC with mild dosages and compounds

Depends on cycle and goals

It's a test dbol cycle, 16 weeks (5 on dbol). I am on week 3 at the moment. My goal is to gain as much muscle as possible, although a bit of strength would be nice, too.

I get a good pump from 5x5, but I know it's not really going to increase glycogen in the muscle as well as higher reps.

maybe my opinion doesnt matter but why not go the medium route?

i heard taking hcg alone can actually boost your test. dont expect anything mind blowing tho, its just a small boost
6-8 rep range seems heavy enough for me but also enough reps to squeeze out some hypertrophy gains

give yourself some time dude, 6 weeks is nothing. It took me 3 months to notice any strength gains.

>and no core muscles in sight

FUKKK

how about 5/3/1?
BBB or Triumvirate?

>6-8 rep range seems heavy enough for me but also enough reps to squeeze out some hypertrophy gains

fuked up, this was meant for

you have a disgusting taste in women.

>It took me 3 months to notice any strength gains.
as far as i remember you once said you were eating at maintnence the wole time. How long you were on? You are off now or cruising?

I cant decide if I should do tren or eq
Ive been on tren so long I should drop it, plus I'd have to buy more for a bulk
But eq is weaker, although Ive got tons n tons

No doubt that will be the result

>took me 3 months to notice any strength gains.
Tfw 2 to 5pl8 dl in 11 weeks

yeah i didnt eat enough, not even enough proteins.
I was like "hmm well the gains are coming along nicely i can take it easy cuz im gonna stay on for a long time"

rekt myself because now i want to come off after just 1 year.
Im cruisin right now on 250mg. WIll PCT this month prolly

ok I've pinned 10 times now, and every one of the sites gets sore and red and occasionally hard a day or two later. what am i doing wrong? i followed the youtube videos, i have google pictures of injection sites opened up as a reference while i do it, read tons of howtos.. what gives?
what are your favorite places to pin? i had the worst reactions in my quads and my glutes, so I've been sticking to delts.

did you get the awsome tren sides everyone is talking about, or just gains?

just a few months ago i was so hooked to try tren in the future.

all my dreams, ruined

I stretch the skin with my fingers and inject at a 90 degree angle. I usually inject in my quads, sometimes glutes (never tried delts). Never felt any pain or had any discomfort after.

im planning to stay on "forever" since my natural test was low but at the same time i want to milk as much gains as i can

how deep do you pin? How fat are you?

You should pin quads 1 inch deep, maybe 1.5 inch if you are really fat

PLS RESBOND

if you stay on forever, you will have enough time and dont need to hurry.

I ate like shit, but lifted hard enough to still make good gains from my blast eg.

I'll try stretching it
most of the needle is in. and not fat at all

If I want to test anavar, what else can I do beside labmax? Can I send it to an actual lab for testing? Any recommendations

>most of the needle is in

that doesnt mean anything because we dont know how long the needle is.

Its dose dependent, ive been doin ~150mf, so basically no sides

I used to grab my last gf nose like this all the time. No idea why, but she would lean in for it.

23g 1.5"

Why is it so hard for people to think some jacked dude is 5'11".
I know what you think
>they r just kiddin bruh its a meme
im aware but thing is i have the exact same phenomen EVERYWHERE i go. Discord channels with random people, bodybuilding forums, image sharing websites like imgur and stuff. Literally halph of the comments are "hey you look short?" Hey no way you are 5'11" " haha what a dwarf". I dont even need to state my height, they just automatically assume im a dwarf.
Not that i care but thats something i have noticed. Its not even to make fun of me, they do that with everyone in a non-bantering manner.

thats long enough, i cant help you

why not blast it and overcome your autism

>deformed face
>skelly
No thank you

>boys from the men.
says the manbaby who cried his way back into a relationship

thanks for trying

also damn 23g, why do people do this to themselves.
I use 27g and need 1 minute to push everything in

pls respond

dmaa vs ephedrine

you can send it to a lab but it's gonna be more expensive than the cost of your var. labmax is also pretty garbage.

18 to draw, 23 to shoot i thought that was standard

I'm like 99% sure you're allergic to the carrier oil

any lab? is there any well regarded lab?

absolutely not.

21 g to draw so you dont damage the stopper in your vial.

25 g to pin, higher is better

Doesnt work

>18g

most steroids forums have a specific lab doing their testing. here it's jano.

Real men use 21g, bigger needle=bigger gainz

why the fuck is the HCG in ampules?

There is supposedly 5000 UI icg in a single ampule, how the fuk am i supposed to store an OPEN ampule for 12 weeks of PCT?

fkn retarded bullshit

Because in normal medical use 5000UI shots are used

well thats fucking shit and ruins my PCT. Do you think pinning 5000 UI of HCG once is better than nothing?

shit is fucking expensive (that single ampule costs 25€) and even if i had the money, pinning 5000 UI for weeks kills your dick receptors (or whatever the fuck they are called)