How do I get calves like this? Is it all genetics?

How do I get calves like this? Is it all genetics?

Be an ubermanlet.

Train them with lots of volume.
Calves get used every day so you really have to throw a lot at them for hypertrophy.
I feel the same goes for forearms

It's literally all genetics.
As in how tall you are and where your insertions are.

Yes, it's all genetics. Asians tend to have great calves but small cocks so fuck that. White people sometimes have some beefy calves, sometimes not. Black people rarely have long, beefy calves.

I feel your pain because I have small, short calves and super skinny ankles. No matter what I do those ankles are staying thin.

Fucking sucks.

With calves like that it would be reeeeaaaally weird if that guy was still single

>all these Janoy threads

whats the deal

someone's trying to lay the groundwork for the ruby threads to come

I'm loving it. Giving me strong nostalgia vibes from a few years ago on Veeky Forums.

>be really fat
>walk around a lot
>lose weight
boom

Pretty much this
You get big juicy calves from being fat even after losing weight since they are used to having to hold you up.

Only thing genetic about calves is how long they are.

Is it seriously a no hope muscle to grow? Omarisuf has literally zero calves with exceptional lifts.

My calves are kinda big but have zero definition. I want them at least defined is that really impossible?

You gotta do high volume high intensity four to six to eight reps eight to ten reps dorian yates style high intensity like a fucking freak bro

Omar is weak and doesn't train calves.

Daily reminder that Jon Jones has no calves so it's okay.

Walk on your toes and hike

A lot of volume. Just look at the calves cyclists have

trash lmao

Add high volume weighted calf raises to your workout everyday you lift. Like the other user said, high sets and high reps. Don't worry about over training them

Jump rope, especially on a harder surface

If you want massive calves buy a weight vest or two and do everything except working out, bathing, sleeping, and fucking with it everyday for two years. Fat people have huge calves just from walking. Give yourself the mass of a fat person with a weight vest

this

muay thai fighters have massive calves from skipping so often; ballet dancers too, but mostly from constantly balancing on their toes and moving as such...isn't there a t-nation article claiming just do 100 calf raises a day and you'll eventually see progress

>wear a weighted vest all the time
Just fuck my shoulders and spine up, senpai.

Stop being such a pussy user-kun.

Be fat for a long time, then lose weight. Thats how I got mine.