Do you guys give casual hellos to the people you always see in the gym?

Do you guys give casual hellos to the people you always see in the gym?

Or do you just go and ignore everyone

I give a headnod to this one guy I see all the time who's about my size. I would never head nod someone bigger or smaller than me.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=xUu5Nud2onsC&pg=PT186&lpg=PT186&dq="laconic stance"&source=bl&ots=XCe_wHcKNY&sig=yYbNEM9INCgHaNyItt0ugGI3xUc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj226yL2LrVAhUo7IMKHVHxAGoQ6AEIWDAO#v=onepage&q="laconic stance"&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I go to a 24 hr gym and go at like 3-4 am to avoid that

When I actually see someone in there I gets weird. Like. This is my time slot boi

Depends on how autistic they seem. If they seem like they're really trying to avoid eye contact I leave them alone, but if they look at me I give them a nod or say hello.

I am very outgoing so I say hi to all the regs. Bullshit with some of them after workout sometimes.

I think it's weird when people DON'T want to interact socially but I am old...not from this stupid smartphone/autist generation.

>I think it's weird when people DON'T want to interact socially

Fucking Generation X, you cunts gave birth to the worst generation following the baby boomers and have the gall to require constant interaction with your retarded asses while you simultaneously deny good people jobs because they don't fill out your shitty paper form quotas.

Generation X is the generation of degeneracy, and I would do anything to avoid talking to conceited assholes like you.

Fuck you.

>When I actually see someone in there I gets weird. Like. This is my time slot boi

Well, fuck you, too. :)

How do you get conceited from friendly?

And wat? You want to get hired for a decent job without filling out any kind of forms? You stupid entitled snowflake of a twat, you.

>I think it's weird when people DON'T want to interact socially but I am old

Every thought that people simply don't want to bothered? I didn't spend 9 hours at work to come to the gym to listen to you run your mouth.

Denim?

I go to the gym before work at two am. Normally I'm by myself but if a late night brochad comes in I just do whatever exercise he is doing after he finishes but with at least 25 percent more weight. They know not to come again during that time.

I don't know why you are such a hostile asshole but I will attempt to remain civil.

You are assuming that I am going to talk with someone even when they are letting me know, be it through body language or their laconic stance, that they don't want to. That is not the case. If you are an antisocial dick I will see that and leave you alone. I don't want to talk to jerks that don't want to talk.

If someone saying "Hi" is a bother then you have issues, dude.

a head-nod and thats really it, unless we've talked before maybe we'll talk a lil bit more about something

i couldn't imagine being as socially awkward as some of you jeez

Basketball shorts

Pretty much keep to myself. Both me and most of the people have their earphones in anyway. If someone gives me a head nod i nod back.

I shake everyone's hand that I chat to and the staff members too.

>t. 23 year old

I have no problem with generation x, just fill out the form dude.

I hope you mean if they don't have headphones in/on. Unless you're one of those fucking weirdos that will tap someone on the shoulder and be like "hey"

I don't talk to everyone, just people that are friendly. I don't talk to girls cause I'm a virgin and act autistic around any females that I'm not related to.

I have never seen two people who didn't come in together talk to each other at my gym.

Denim the person

> I don't want to talk to jerks that don't want to talk
>bitches about jerks at the gym that don't want to talk

>How do you get conceited from friendly?
Projection, my dude, projection

only if they say hi back. occasionally some of the friendlier cardio bunnies, old people, noobies, etc would say hi when we walk by each other. i'll reciprocate the respect, but i don't go out of my way to say hi. i see these people maybe a couple times a week, so outside of mandatory interaction people dont really have a problem working around each other in peace

Yeah im friendly and not aggressively autistic. I spend a lot of time in the gym, no need to be rude. Its the only time im happy. If someone wants to say hello, grear. If not leave them to it. Almost like any basic social interaction

>I give a headnod to this one guy I see all the time who's about my size. I would never head nod someone bigger or smaller than me.

That is the most autistic sentence I have ever read.

>tfw big guys (4U) start nodding and fistbumping you
>tfw occasional smalltalk
It's alright. Sometimes I ask for lifting advice.

>Anyone younger than me is an entitled snowflake

I say hello to all the regulars, I have some people I talk to a bit more. People really started talking to me when i got bigger. And since I do mostly compounds people sometime ask for advice

>laconic stance
What? Look up words before you use them dumbfuck

So basically you didn't know the word, looked it up, looked at the first definition, and then told him he used it incorrectly.

this site makes me want to fuckin just kill people dude

do you realize that Veeky Forums is a place that originally, most of us came to get away from stupid people like you? now it's filled with you.

I'm always wearing a smile so people usually smile back. After that I throw in a good morning and go about my workout. If you dont wanna deal with it just keep your head down and dont make eye contact with people as you walk by.

What definition were you using that doesn't mean terse? Or rather, show me a single use of the word in any context where it is used to describe someone's "stance".

okay, how about in this published book, by an author

books.google.com/books?id=xUu5Nud2onsC&pg=PT186&lpg=PT186&dq="laconic stance"&source=bl&ots=XCe_wHcKNY&sig=yYbNEM9INCgHaNyItt0ugGI3xUc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj226yL2LrVAhUo7IMKHVHxAGoQ6AEIWDAO#v=onepage&q="laconic stance"&f=false

you didn't know what the word meant at all so obviously you haven't encountered a rarer use of it. to turn that around to being his problem, rather than yours?

you don't read books, do you? how many books did you read this year? 0, right?

Right.

I mean, I can't find a single dictionary that lists a definition of the word other than "brief or terse in speech or expression", can you?

what? that's an alternate use of the word "stance" to mean someone's attitude, not an alternate use of the word "laconic". it only has one meaning bro, what's your problem?

Kek

kek

kek

>not befriending the other regs and form your little gym posse
>not hogging the lifting plattform for hours and being told by staff you "intimidate" others simply because you and your friends are the the strong guys at the gym
>not having normies and weaklings hate you just by existing
Come on, man

I say hello to people who acknowledge me.
Do some small talk with my friends.
Give a head nod to people who make eye contact with me.
Just don't candito face people or avoid eye contact.