If you could only do 1 body weight exercise for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?

If you could only do 1 body weight exercise for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?

Chin ups because fuck you

burpees

Squats

Deadlifts

Burpees+chinups.

Hits everything
Excellent base of strength and endurance
Build and maintain cardio and anaerobic endurance
Can be done in less then 5 minutes

that's two though

Chinpee.

You can do burpees with a pushup plus a chinup instead of a jump.

between a burpee and a chin up which one would result in a more appealing look in the long run? what about something like a pushup because its simple and easy and doesn't make me fall off track when i get old.

Pull ups, but only because I'm an arm wrestler. Otherwise, I might consider dips.

So two exercises

running. Good cardio.

It's one single movement thus it is one exercise.

The burpee can be done till you're fairly old and you can self regulate, or should be able to, self regulate enough to go as slow as needed to do a fairly decent exercise.

It also hits all of the show muscles and can hit the lats and back as well.

Only chinps will give you fairly wide back and good chest and arm development but it will look fairly uneven.

A basic pushup chinup squat bridge/ghr and some form of cardio workout is all you'll need for the rest of your days to be honest.

> tfw my muay thai coach would make us do burpees until one of us puked.
> mfw it usually me

we always had the most endurance in tournaments though

fucking your girl cuz it's easy and fun

I'm surprised that no many people said this. Diddy is great for many gains. It pretty much works your whole body

yoga

I've lifted weights - I'm at 1/2/3/4 plate
I've ran - I can do a mile and a half in 9:30 which isn't bad.
I did 9 years taking/teaching muay thai

I PROMISE you yoga is the most applicable exercise to the biological human body to keep it healthy and flexible as it ages. If I could only do one, I'd have to pick yoga because it takes care of you. Lifting heavy weights is fine but I don't NEED to do that. I NEED to be able to tie my own shoes easily when I'm 70

muscle-ups

because itds not bodyweoght

Just one? I'm between diamond push ups and pull ups.
I think I'd choose pull ups, because I can work chest and triceps doing bench press, but not back.

Is there an SS or recommended routine for yoga
also, is it possible to learn muay thai from home?

Does jumping and sprinting count as bodyweight exercises?

>Lifted
>1/2/3/4
Granted you probably don't give a shit about lifting as being stronk is on one of your goals.

Wait are you the guy who asked out a girl at the gym and got redirected to the asian powerlifters,