Why are most bodybuilders on roids?

And why hasn't the government required Bodybuilding competitions to not allow people on roids? That would curb a lot of it.

bumpo

Because it's real easy to not get caught if you know what you're doing

because steroids build a lot more muscle than not using them

but why has no one called bodybuilding competitions on allowing roiders? The poeple who run them clearly know most of the competitors are using them.

Because it's what the people want to see, that's what they pay money for.

And because that's what people want to see, sponsors want to use that to make money. A bodybuilding competition without steroids would be horrifically boring to watch, no one would be interested because their "progress" and bodies would be horribly mediocre.

It's a shame that humanity has gotten to the point where being natural is considered not good enough.

I just hope one day we can appreciate people without makeup, roids, or plastic surgery again.

That will never happen because people want to improve themselves. There's very little reason not to use steroids in general, it's just a spooky taboo.

>Why are most bodybuilders on roids?
Roids work. That's like asking "Why do bodybuilders lift weights?"

>And why hasn't the government required Bodybuilding competitions to not allow people on roids?
They don't give a shit.

There's more physique guys then bodybuilders now.
And physique brings in more talent and money. I'm not going to go into natural bodybuilding because it's a fucking joke and has been one since it's inception.

But getting rid of the shredded to the bone thing and letting people walk around with a bit more bodyfat and shorts that aren't thongs but allow them to show off their quads something cut off at the middle of the leg will get more attention.
All they need is to have people from ck and the gap and places like that to show up.

Physique is just lower doses of steroids, it's the "bodybuilding" of 20-30 years ago

we have evolved past that

But it's literally not evolving. Until we can achieve it without artificial use, we're just masking our limits.

No shit. however it's less of a mass monster freakshow where no one survives and leaves in enough wiggle room to put in guys who're closer too or natural and have good builds.

Can have large physique guys and guys of different levels of size thrown in there.

And a natural competition that isn't about doing the least amount of drugs and getting away with it but one where men can have normal attainable levels of fat but still look muscular and cut.
Not saying a potbelly is acceptable but not trying to get ass striation is a good start.

We are though.

We evolved into being smart enough to synthesize testosterone in a laboratory and inject it into ourselves to make unbelievable gains.

How is that not evolution?

are you a fucking idiot college kid or something? theyre all not natural.

>acne
>hairloss
>bitch tits
>red skin
yeah just a taboo

>why doesn't the government regulate a privately run optional competition
>I want more government overreach
Fuck off

bodybuilding is an incredibly niche subculture of men paying money to look at other incredibly muscular men in oil and thongs
the fans like the roided look, and the subculture is far too tiny for the government to care
steroids were only made illegal because of massive sports

all of these can be controlled by not going full retard with doses and taking the appropriate countermeasures

Bro, its not just body builders on steroids.

I think almost all elite speed and strength athletes that compete at olympic level are using steroids.

>>acne
This only happens to some people and varies in severity, also you can counteract this pretty easily.
>>hairloss
This is dependent on your genetic predisposition.
>>bitch tits
You take an aromatase inhibitor for this one.

You don't seem too bright... Why does the government let you post on internet forums without checking your posts first?

I know that physique competitors and basically all of the "natural" guys are on.

I'm saying that if they sort of soft changed physique into classic bodybuilding and pulled the natural guys in they might be able to make bodybuilding mainstream again.

Think about what a division for natural guys who workout in the gym and don't have to be at a bodyfat level of single digits or wear decorative thongs would do for the sport.

because we haven't peaked in terms of naturally breeding to have the most possible testosterone yet.

>take drugs to counter the side-effects of these other drugs

Why not just avoid it all together instead of trying to balance a shitty cocktail?

Having a ton of muscle (for bodybuilding purposes) isn't really evolutionary advantageous though

Also we haven't been having natural selection for a long time now so it doesn't matter anyway

because you like making roid gains and having the mental side effects of extra testosterone?

>Why not just avoid it all together instead of trying to balance a shitty cocktail?

Because of the benefits you're trying to achieve? - what a silly question. It's a lot more simple than you seem to believe, as well.

It's like:
Cons:
>Might have acne, which you can counteract very easily
>Have to manage E2 and other hormone levels in body
>Have to keep an eye on other important bloodwork levels

Pros:
>Look better
>Feel better
>Be stronger
>Do much better in your sport
>Live your only life on earth looking good and being strong

>and having the mental side effects of extra testosterone?

yeah, cuz that's known to over well...

>Because of the benefits you're trying to achieve?

>Roids
>Achievement

Pick 1

Get a load of this delusional little bitch trying to cope with his tiny little penis lmfao

You know, the government made steroids illegal. That typically implies its frowned on in any setting.

They should look at Hollywood first though. Their appeal is much further reaching and prevalent than bodybuilding.

Naturalistic fallacy, who cares how we do it.

>They should look at Hollywood first though. Their appeal is much further reaching and prevalent than bodybuilding.
Agreed

I do. That's why I made this thread.

But who cares what you care about if you can't make a good argument for your position?

Because most bodybuilders are incredibly insecure and have weak personalities that cause them to take dangerous drugs in order to inflate their fragile egos.

My original point was that if the government made roids illegal, then why are they ignoring congregations of people using said illegal substance?

This. Anyone who obsesses over something like working out and makes it the main attribute of their personality is boring AF. It's like potheads who just talk about weed all day instead of just smoking and enjoying other shit.

You're probably right. If you ask a lot of gym obsessed guys why they lift they always give some pathetic answer like "I was bullied at school" or "I couldn't find a gf" or shit like that. Then they ask the same question in return and I'm like "...I just like lifting progressively heavier weights/do fun bodyweight stuff"

>waaaa why doesnt the government get involved

fuck off commie cunt

Why are americans always, inevitably, politically illiterate?

A lot of stuff is illegal, but the government won't bother actively persecuting it, because nobody gets hurt except the people who take it.

there are a lot of natty bodybuilders, but nobody gives a shit about them.

>hurr durr communism has never been tried

im not american lol

I'm not a communist, you moron.

Think again.

ok, gde