Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin-related_muscle_hypertrophy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuckin nasty fat bitches bro

Genetics
Gear
Diet
Routine

Difference between natty high and normal test is irrelevant.

>Diet
Even without working, a healthy diet can keep you in good shape
>Routine
Good diet and basic routine alone will give you a six pack eventually and muscle. The math is easy, it's doing it what fucks up people.
>Testosterone
If you mean testosterone in the most basic quantity then this is #2- you can't really progress without it- but if you mean in general it's not the end all be all, hell women are fit now these days user get a gun to ward em off
>Genetics
Good genetics can make it easier and can make you look better

I Hate to be that faggot, but it depends on the person. For me it's
>routine
>genetics
>Testosterone
>diet

They're all really important tho

Genetics
Test (its the same thing as genetics unless you gear up)
Diet
Routine

Which is why 'Chad' is strong and aesthetic without a good routine.

Are there any other genetic factors in being a big guy beyond frame and test and HGH production?

>test
>test
>test
>test
Itt: lifting

Test
Diet
Routine
Genetics

Diet.

Everything else is dependent on diet. Diet dictates your mood, it dictates your health, it dictates your test levels (unless you pin), it dictates whether you fulfill your genetic potential and it dictates whether any given routine you do allows you to get stronger and bigger.

You can do well with a shit diet but you'd have a much better time if you get it on point first. It doesn't really even take that much effort.

this 100%, working your muscles and doing cardio should be the baseline. what you eat determines the actual outcome of your exercise

For a sport or for lifting?
For a sport it goes
Genetics>test>>>>routine>diet

For lifting and strength/bodybuilding
test>genetics>>POWER GAP>>>>>>>>diet>routine

Diet
Routine
Test
Genetics

Anybody fails to realize genetics ranks in last should Google epigenetics and educate themselves

Genetics is an excuse that is used by insecure twinks on here all the time but to me sounds just as retarded as an obese landwhale spouting muh genetics

This, anyone who says otherwise is ngmi, you are what you eat, if you think of food as reward instead of fuel you'll make fuckall progress

You're an actual, bona fide, retard if you think genetics isn't extremely important for either lifting, or especially sporting, ability. Genetics determines hormone regulation, recovery time, muscle recruitment, likeliness to injury, practically every relevant factor to fitness. Sorry to ruin your fantasy, but the best athletes aren't just the ones that worked the hardest.

>it dictates your test levels
which foods affect your test levels?

Yes they are. Genetics is a meme. Most people have greatness in them, they just chose to not express their full potential because of subpar diet, weak mentality or other variables.

You didn't even read up on epigenetics. Just started calling me an idiot as a coping mechanism for you not unlocking your full potential. Sad.

You are all legit stupid if you think your diet is the most important factor. Maaaaaybe for bodybuilding (not fitness), but for almost no other activity. No diet will suddenly give you massive amounts of test. No diet will prevent you getting injured, or drastically speed up your recovery time. Usain Bolt regularly eats shitty chicken nuggets, and he's the fastest man alive.

Tell me, have you actually competed in a sport at a high level? I'm an international rower, and have been to multiple world championship events. I've been competing internationally for nearly 10 years now. I don't mean to posture on an anymore image board, but I'm telling you that this fantasy of "anyone can make it with enough dedication" is absurd. Of course people can improve, and meet their own potential, only with hard work and perseverance, but I have seen total beginners in my sport rocket past people who have trained for years effortlessly because of their genetic potential.

Also, I know what epigenetics are and I can't see how they are relevant in the slightest, which honestly makes me wonder if YOU know what they are. I'm guessing not.

Genetics is most certainly not a meme. Genetics determines if you are a man or a woman. If it didn't matter, women would be just as strong as men. There is no reason to think this example doesn't generalize to many other factors

Genetics
Roids
Routine
Diet

If your hormones are in order, you don't need to diet.

Genetics
Testosterone
Routine
Diet

First non meme answer

Genetics > Diet > Routine.

Actual testosterone levels matter less than you think, your body's response to it is a lot more significant.

don't you think that all people get fat, given the abundance of food and no self control?

1. Genetics
2. Testosterone
3. Diet
4. Routine

How can it be the first non meme answer if someone already posted it

Anyone who doesn't say genetics are most important hasn't heard of this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin-related_muscle_hypertrophy

>tfw you weren't born with this "disorder"

Actual answer
Genetics
Test(gear)
Diet
Routines

Genetics>teststosterone>diet>routine

test makes a huge difference

>genetics and testosterone >>>>>>> diet and routine

Yes, if you're taking enough of it. Natty test levels are irrelevant unless you're really low.

I for example, I had a test level of 500, which is less than average for a man in his 20s, yet I had no trouble reaching a 5plate squat or a 375lbs bench.

A simple test cycle will increase test levels by 10x and that's when you start to feel a difference.

>Has never roided
>Doesn't understand test levels

Genetics
Test
Diet
Routine (this dosnt matter at all if u nail the first 3 except for semtricality)

Just to be clear you still have to do the basic compounds in the gym weekly but after that Routine matters not.

I said I HAD lower test levels, retard.

I'm starting my 5th cycle next month.

If you ever played a game like dark souls or wow you know there are set caps for most stats where otherwise they don't meet their whole potential and after which they have diminishing returns. It's the same for some of thr things you listed. There's a set cap for you on the nutrients you need to consume in able to make gains, if you fail that you will make no progress or subpar progress. Same with a set amount of volume per muscle part and relative intensity. Genetics is harder this is more like a class. Sure you can add 1000 int to your rogue's gear, but it won't make him hit harder. If you're in the bottom 99% percentile there's just nothing you can do to do improve gains. Same with testosterone naturally but you can just go fraud.

So, assuming the stat caps for diet and routine are met. This is the ranking:
Genetics
Testosterone
Routine
Diet

Genetics (including natty test)
Diet
Routine

for natty fags

Money
Access to quality Gear
Genetics
Diet
Routine

for real Veeky Forumsbros

testosterone is the result of genetics, routine and diet.

>Diet
>Routine
>Genetics
>Testosterone

1. Genetics
2. Diet
3. Test
4. Routine

5 years lifting+

1 consistency
2 routine
3 diet