>fucc it, ask her if she'd like to get drinks sometime next week
>approach her as shes getting on the treadmill
>"wanna get drinks sometime next week?"
>She slightly blushes and stalls "ummm"
>"Hard no eh?"
>"I'm dating someone"
>"Ah, good luck with that"
>*Begins to walk away*
>"But you can hang out with me in a group setting with my weight lifter pals over there!"
>*awkwardly walk back*
>Uh yeah just let me know....

Well. Glad I did it brehs. I am 100% not hanging out with her and her "weight lifting friends" which are asian dudes who wear weight belts compression pants and knee guards when squatting 1.5pl8.

sucks she said no :\ i am so fucking isolated it hurts. hows your week going Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xC5i5ZPD1-4&lc=z22twpzz1yvvfxiaz04t1aokgnr0ld1yurd2vpl5idvvrk0h00410.1501748933705600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is part of life. Be proud of yourself that you actually mustered the courage to ask her out. Move on.

Hahaha fucking beta. So beta.

You had more balls than 99% of people on here. Rejection builds your character, you should see your week as going well.

Mine's alright though fanks user.

What would you have done differently tough guy? I would appreciate feedback

you don't ask girls out in the gym. that's something creeps do

jesus fuck dude, i'm sure people here told you this

you DON'T ASK GIRLS OUT IN THE GYM

He would have cum in his pants cause a girl spoke to him then cried while masturbating later on in the day.

>Rejection builds character

Would you mind elaborating? It kinda just stings a bit. Is there some hidden reward here?

You have a good attitude about things, it's good to have the courage to do something and just say "I'm glad I did it" afterwards

Nobody has told me this, why can't I ask a girl out in the gym? It's not like I cold approached her. I talked with her a few times over the course of a few weeks before asking.

>Is there some hidden reward here?

yeah you learned not to ask girls out in the gym you fucking creeper retard

p.s. you have to get into a fucking conversation or something at least you dont just blind ask a girl out with no fucking leadup lol..did people here tell you to do this shit?

hey creeper asshole please pay attention: asking girls out will get you perma banned from your gym including loss of all fees you've paid, and is classless and predatory behavior, STOP FUCKIGN DOING IT

Yeah man, you didn't cry about it and can change your game up accordingly. She's dating and isn't a slut so you picked a good potential waifu. And the outcome could have been different if she wasn't dating. That isn't a failure that's a success.

>Nobody has told me this, why can't I ask a girl out in the gym?

jesus christ dude. what do you see the gym as? somewhere where you go and want people to come bother you in a way that then makes you uncomforatble for the duration of your workout and from that point on, every single time you see them?

is that what the gym is to you?

is that what it is to her?

Getting everything you want every time will make you an entitled brat.
Also once you get rejected a few times and realise "wait nothing apocalyptic happened to me I just moved on" you will stop fearing it and ask out more girls. From there on it's just a numbers game.

Well played. Truth is everyone takes rejections and she doesn't owe you anything just cause you asked. Only way this is an L is if you are a little bitch about it and don't instantly move on.

she said she was dating someone to make him instantly go away. BECAUSE HE ASKED HER OUT IN THE GYM WITH NO LEADUP LIKE A FUCKING CREEPER

DONT
APPROACH
GIRLS
INTHE
GYM
IT
IS
A
FUCKING
TEMPLE
NOT A CLUB

She approached me earlier and started talking to me dude, I didn't blindly ask her out. Why are you so angry?

Yeah I'm really not sure how to increase my success rate other than asking girls who are hideous lol.

>She isn't a slut

Or I'm too ugly to her and she was just being nice. It was nice of her to say 'No, but we can still hang out in a group setting" as insulting as it felt lol

Also as other posters said, you learned not to ask out girls at the gym.

>[
That being said the other anons are probably right in saying don't bother people at the gym. No reason you can't speak to her afterwards though. (And by that I don't mean just stand outside waiting).

this fucking sucks
asking out a girl and she has a bf already

FeelsTheWorstMan

I really don't think it was as bad as you guys are painting it. I don't ask out every girl I see at the gym, and I've actually had success with it in the past.

Surely you've seen people come to the gym with friends and annoy the hell out of you by talking about things unrelated to the gym. Especially women do that. Women are over socialized and wherever they go they are always looking to socialize. That's the rule and exceptions excist, but they are few. Use own judgment.

It probably isn't that bad. Just best to avoid it when possible.

>NOT A CLUB

Fuck nightclubs. I don't want empty sex. I want a fucking girlfriend who I can build something real with.

Caring about getting rejected in 2017

OP you'll your gf, never give up

>I'm a fucking creeper who doesn't understand very, very clear boundaries

fuck does that have to do with asking people out at the gym

you dont go ask girls out at the gym period...i know im among a crowd of fucking savages and retards here but please take this from someone with a higher social standing and understanding than yourself.

jesus fuck its like a fucking golden rule you DONT ASK GIRLS OUT AT THE GYM, AT THEIR WORK, PLACES LIKE THAT

this is so fucking inarguable its just amazing its not only advice its something that separates absolute creeps from normal people and if you get that you are BEYOND help

the issue is that if she turns you down you still go to the same gym so it will be awkward

and knowing the average /fit poster, this could lead to an incident

Are you a girl? Seems like you're speaking from experience here.

>He doesn't go to the gym dressed for the club and goes to the club dressed for the gym.

It is like you don't want people to know your a pajeet.

She's keeping you around because she's still slightly interested despite dating someone. Don't be surprised if her and her date don't work and you become the rebound.

GJDM for approaching her.

>the issue is that if she turns you down you still go to the same gym so it will be awkward

No, the issue is that the gym is an inviolable space of self-improvement and if you don't respect that you are a creep and a fucking social retard loser

so many of you are so obviously lacking in the ability to feel empathy. honestly, genuinely autistic

Agreed, but I don't think it'll be awkward. I'll keep our interactions to a casual wave, and if she talks to me we'll talk. If she invites me out maybe I'll come out? Idk now. I would like more friends.

Just hang around the Asian power lifters.
At least you got someone to spot you

I don't think so dude, I interpreted that as her just being nice? What do I do if she comes up to me and invites me out with them?

Hi guys! Is this like Reddit? Check out my most recent video, ill be hosting a giveaway soon. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=xC5i5ZPD1-4&lc=z22twpzz1yvvfxiaz04t1aokgnr0ld1yurd2vpl5idvvrk0h00410.1501748933705600

>What do I do if she comes up to me and invites me out with them?

to think that in your mind there is some universe where this would occur

A lot of you guys have just outlandishly better looking bodies than me and we could both enter the same bar and I could pull a 7 in 5 minutes while you manage nothing

So I should accept? Please tell me how. I feel stiff at bars, never really know what to say.

not trying to be a dick but just say no, if you're anything like me you'll feel like a bitch hanging out with her and her friends

speaking from experience

>inb4 faggot/beta/autist

i am who i am /fit

Seeing how social awkward you are then you should take every opportunity possible to get social gains.

Takes time to get used to any new group.

this is what i'm referring to, you'll feel like you have nothing to say and won't be able to relate to their group of normie friends

i don't want you to end up like me, just sitting there like an autist not saying anything, but if you can hash it then go for it

Yeah that's why I was thinking of rejecting her offer and lying saying I have other plans

I feel like shell be less attracted to me if I don't hang out with her 1 to 1

you don't even have to lie, just say that you want to spend time with her and not her friends

this may sound like burning bridges but at least you'll be able to walk away with your confidence intact (again, unlike me)

i think she was just being nice

>thread about asking a girl out in an environment where you ask someone out and
>getting rejected by
>the "i have a boyfriend" lie which you believed
>has devolved into
>fantasy ways to reject her friendly social advance in the
>impossible fantasy situation that she ever actually asks you to be her beta orbiter

It's a vague type of sadness that doesn't hit you all at once. These are the threads that don't make good screencaps, but all the elements are there

OP did everything right, but sometimes you just have to hold that L

she said no and the reason doesn't matter, best thing to do is move on ASAP and not let this experience bring you down

>OP did everything right

he didn't do a single thing right. no opener.
>duhh i talked to her last week
doesn't matter.
asked her out in the gym.
got rejected and beta'd back when she said something else instead of just waving at her while continuing what he was doing

literally every single thing was done wrong. going up and asking a girl out out of the blue is not what you fucking do, just lol. some of you are so clueless its agonizing

Good on you for the balls
>I feel so fucking isolated it hurts
Just go out with them and become friends increase social circle. Also shes gonna have girl mates aswell

he did know her though

overthinking like this is a one way trip to low confidence, going up to a girl is hard for most of us and every time we do it successfully it's something to be proud of regardless of the circumstances

you did good OP don't be discouraged and don't overthink things if you like someone ask them out and if they say no it's not a big deal

>t. assmad SJW hamgalaxy

Wow what's with all the faggots saying "oh wow dont ask stronk wombyn out while in the gym"? Now you can't talk to people and eventually ask them out? What's so bad about it if you're not being a complete ass?

"going up to a girl" seems so hard because you're doing it in an unnatural way

your concept of this moment is based around 1950s television drama tropes that were repeated endlessly throughout our culture. are you conscious of that at all?

you have to make a fucking moment. you don't go get her to lean down sideways off the eliptical.

I wanted desperately to ask a girl out one day. There was no moment. I could never get her alone. Finally our science class (university) went to the local museum basically a free fuckaround day. I told her there was something really cool "over here" and i just made shit up to get her to walk alone with me. I asked her out and she made up an excuse and rejected me. But the point was before I asked I already had her smiling. Bitch was honestly just a weird ass loner, wouldn't hang out with a single person from school

HAHAHA TOP KEK

>What's so bad about it

concept is called "if you have to ask, you'll never know". yet another hopelessly creepy guy on here

Kekerino

>"I AM TOO SMART TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU"
So you're just being a salty beta asshole or a buttmad SJW landwhale. Gotcha.

>"don't ask out girls in the gym, the reason why is self explanatory and wouldn't even be a discussion if you weren't socially retarded in some way"
>U SJW LANDWHALE!!!!!!!!!!!

you're beyond help. stay incel.

Ignore all the spergs here user, you did the right thing.
The "don't approach girls in gyms" is a meme beta cucks keep telling themselves when they have no balls to do it.

post tits

i see what you mean, it is kind of creepy to just walk up to a girl and ask her out on the spot

the only time i've asked a girl out w/o knowing her name was at a watch store shopping for a new strap

i got the strong eye contact vibe vibe so i asked her if she had a boyfriend and i could have her number, then i got the token blush+smile but she said she had a bf so i dropped it and left but i'm still glad i did it

you did a thing that made you uncomfortable.

it's like babby's first social weightlifting. you'll get socially stronger with more practice. soon you'll lift lmao1gf

>the gym is a temple

I think you need to go some other places than the gym and your house mate.

shove a tampon up your cunt and get out

no wonder you are incels
>pic related

Roastie or autist are right. Girls don't want you to ask them out in the gym also they don't want unsolicited advice regarding routine/form.

he has already talked to her several times
only thing to do unless you want her to friendzone you is make your intentions clear

What OP did is the right thing, she says no, you continue with your life.
Meanwhile you losers stutter at the cashier in the grocery store.
goddamn sometimes I wonder why I post here

again be honest, make your intentions clear, you don't want to spend time shooting the shit with her friends you want to build a meaningful connection with her

or you just want smash, either way this advice applies

no matter what happens OP, don't give in to your isolation, you're better than that

better to try and be direct than plan this huge masquerade to lead up to the question to have it fall flat. getting to know someone is usually after they find you attractove enough to organise a date

Fuck the haters and all the temple creeper BS.

You asked her out and she said no. You move on. Its not weird, because she probably saw you miring her in past anyway.

Plus, you made it perfectly clear of your intents so that you are her "use in case of emergency" backup.

Never understood the wait-until-she-throws herself-on-the-windshield-of-your-car non-creep meeting women strategy. How the fuck are you ever going to find out if she likes you back unless you ask?

Yeah, women say they don't like it, but once they get middle age they spend all this money to get that attention back. Its like fucking heroin for it.

I guarantee the girl was flattered, so long as you didn't turn into a dick or shoot creepy death eyes at her after she said no.

LOL I've been asked out at the gym and while at work and I'm a guy.

Good job, OP.

I've never had the guts to ask anyone out and I'm 26.

This is and isn't true. If you just go up to every girl, make awkward conversation, and then abruptly ask them on a date without properly feeling them out, then it's classless. If you keep pursuing these girls long after they've made it clear they're not into you, then it's predatory.

tl;dr: it's only creepy if you make it creepy

Obviously.

If you didn't ask her out you would regret not asking her out.

>tfw I have a loyal and dedicated gf but I'm still constantly fantasizing about asking out hotter women

We've been together 3 years, live together, and she wants to get married. I'm in too deep.

Be grateful for your freedom

You're man enough to ask a girl out, most guys aren't

That's what I was thinking. I'm not some desperate PUA.. I got to know her a bit before and she seems like she has a nice personality in addition to being cute. That's why I did it. It's bizzare that people think I should never ask someone out at the gym, it's like they want me to be alone forever

I don't like feeling so lonely. I'm wasting my 20s not having a gf!

Why do i keep seeing this?

I have fucked girls who had a boyfriend by hanging out with their social circle.
One time I even hung out with the boyfriend a bit.
Just saying.

Good job lad

hows your week going Veeky Forums?
>be me at gym working out as usual
>girl from gym aproach me, hey user can you help me with x exercise
>sure laura (not her name), lemme finish this set first
>oh cool take your time
>finish set and help her out
>so user tomorrow is friday, have any plans.?
>"as autistic as i am of course not". Yeah planing to grab a beer with friends. You.?
>really sounds nice, i have to do something for work bla bla bla bla...
>oh cool
>so user, i was thinking we sould go out for a drink sometime.?
>"she is no my type but whatever", sure what about tonight after office
>sounds nice.
>tfw went out with a girl who wanted the D
>tfw even though i did not smash her ass
>mfw im a supreme gentleman fedora tips
>feelsbadman.webm
i should quit lifting and lern some social skills.

You had to do it, and you did it. Sometimes you just have to say fuck it and go for it.

Good job.

>tfw got over getting rejected just to enter a world of erection problems so now I'm even more scared to approach women
HELP

This is really good bait.

>Hollywood consults him for one-liners

gross u hit on an asian

If you're having these thoughts now reconsider your relationship.
I can guarantee you things won't get any better from here.

>refusing to even get to know any of them before completely rejecting the offer
What a sleazy douchebag you are. She was probably testing to see if you actually wanted to hang out with her as a person vs. Just being a sleazebag wanting to bone. She probably doesn't have a bf. You failed miserably.

My college has a 70:30 gender ratio, I've gotten to the point of just assuming any girl I'm interested in is taken until proven single after a long string of that being true. Good on you for going for it user, hope the next time ends better

When she said let's hang out in a group setting I said okay you'll see me around lemme know

Lmao top tier sperg posting. If you regularly chatted to a girl at the gym, constantly caught her smiling/miring, etc. etc., you wouldn't ask her out because "REEEEEEEE MY ILLOGICAL STANCE TOWARDS ASKING GIRLS OUT AT THE GYM REEEEEEEEEE"?

I mean granted you'd have to be non-autistic to talk to her in the first place, let alone pick up on subtle cues that she's digging you

failure is the first step to mastery. you have to fail to learn.

how do you fight the darkness? you stick one little finger out at a time and slowly expose yourself to being unconformable.

this is legitimate autism

What doesn't kill you, makes ya stronger. Get back up and try again. You can't change without a failure. It will hurt but you can't stop or slow down.

I'm middle class though.

lel is this even rejection when it's basically a stranger?
Try getting jilted at the altar.

You had the balls to give it a try at least, most autists on here wouldn't even dare.