I failed a 4pl8 front squat

>I failed a 4pl8 front squat

I have failed you brahs

you weren't even close. lifting for ego will get you a long list of 0 accolades and a life-changing injury

amazing desu.

t. the guy walking past me in the background

Just jack off and work out fueled by your repressed anger.
Work your rear (ass hole and spine) and overload the top, since you got past the hard part of the lift.
Also pause where you are weak at when you do back off sets.
>Also give me a program to get respectable squats still.

You can see that my body tried to shift over to the quads, as they are the strongest part but still too weak to finish the lift.

>Also give me a program to get respectable squats still.

You asking me to give you a program?

i'm sure the OP appreciates your valuable input, you pencil necked little runt
you'll get it soon man you were real close, just couldn't quite keep your torso from caving

height/weight/time training? that's an impressive front squat

i can't squat anywhere near that much. ima be able to walk when i'm 50 though.

you weren't close on that rep, meaning you added way too much weight out of ego.

Fuck yea i lift out of ego, got most of my PRs going for "stupid" attempts

>ima be able to walk when i'm 50 though.

Same, but with pain. Fuck you weakling.

You'll get there soon man. Keep at it!

Yesssss

>actually maxing your front squat
Your gym looks nice though, is this in Sweden? And is it a normie gym or a WL club?

Good thing you are symmetrical.

Cant really tell what let up first leg or abs. That means keep doing what you doing and you will get it.

For me its mostly abs, if not spine rounding during front squats prs I could 180kg by now too.

160kg here

Ive done smolov and sheiko mostly. But recently ive been squatting every day up to a daily max then up to 20 beltless singles at 85-95% depending on how good i feel.

>That back arching at :11
LMAO, I hope you break your back. You honestly look like some faggot doing random weight just to see if it works.

>Muuuaiby I hav infinite streeeeght and I can do maximum weight out of nowhereeee

>Fuck you weakling.

I'll get everything you worked for in a pill in 20 years and more

:)

>not maxing your frount squat

funniest and easiest to bail lift desu

if you cant you just let go of bar and no fucks were given, even deadlift bar drop is more dangerous

unlike physical weakness, your mental weakness can never be fixed

Its in Norway, it used to be a great gym but the normies and dyel teens have infested it due to its low prices and location. Equipment really is top notch though, its just the "culture" there that is not very good i guess.

Was this supposed to make me angry?

Some back flexion never hurt anyone with a good strength foundation.

thing about pr attempts is that you cant fail them

>Nice peak work
I am shit at front squats, give me shit to work op to a respectable front squats.
>Inb4 front squat more

Do what i did with the singles just with front squats and not back squats.

I usually dont train front squats, but i highbar so i get plenty of quads from that.

Have fun retard

>www.retailmenot.com/view/wheelchairmedical.com

what is your back squat max op? you dont look like someone to squat 220+ kg desu

>ill end up in a wheelchair from a little thoracic spine flexion

This is what 10th graders actually think

I've done a true max on FS one (1) time in my life, and I ended up passing out after bailing due to the pressure on my carotid arteries, it's a lift where you should really be most concerned with speed.
Is it a WL club or a normie gym?

I don't really care how you feel. You posted a video of bad form on a failed rep of an ego lift and are getting praise from little number chasing cocksuckers.
I have a degree in exercise science and I'm telling you you're headed to snap city. Have fun.

Im not speeding on descent, im trying to speed up, but desu If I feel I will fail on fronts I just let go and walk away like no fucks were given

did it multiple times never felt anything

/thread

;/

Now it's a normie gym, but was never specifically a WL club.

sad little cuck you are

you're shit and will never amount to anything, as evidenced by your laughable degree in exercise science

Thanks user.

>failed pr attempt
>ego lifting

we get it, you are weak and mad that teenagers outlift you

Np brah, go and get it

yeah failed because his PR is 20kg less.

I don't care how much anyone lifts. lifting for max numbers is hilarious as fuck. congrats anyone bigger than you/shorter than you/on roads more than you beats anything you will ever do, woop dee

If the bar speed slows down that much its close to a true max, which is a generally bad idea on a front squat on account of the high pressure on your neck, you might not even have time to bail if you pass out.

why is that photo so funny

>yeah failed because his PR is 20kg less.

No its 7.5kg less

webm related

good goy, get more triggered

post your body and your maxes, i need a good laugh mr. exercise science

then send over that diploma so i can wipe my ass with it

no its not 20kg less, it could be even 2.5kg less, if its less he will fail it anyway

i dont believe you have exercise science degree saying shit like that, sounds more like shitty personal trainer certificate

nice "good morning", where's the front squad tho

You need to work on lock out strength and ass hole work.

You cant even deadlift that lol

no front squad then?

doesn't really matter what uneducated peoples' opinions on educated people are. never has, never will

desu it was very nice pr, everything was clicking

p sure if op posts some working sets with lighter weights you wont see any bad stuff

I have weak glutes that cause some valgus, im aware. Trying to fix it as we speak.

You failed that rep. Thanks for slowly building my argument

what's your actual PR

hang on ill post my 150kg warmup

riding your dragon dildo isn't gonna fix it.

I dont understand what you're saying.

150kg warmup

>I dont understand what you're saying.

Your spine will understand soon enough.

nice "good morning", where's the front squad tho

you aren't very good at this dude

Are you legitimately mad about my front squats?

no amount of squads will help you with your weight manlet

im 6'1 without the shoes lmao

The kali muscle prison riot stick does wonder for power out the hole
.Nice.
You look like you struggle more with the lock out than the bottom portion which doesn't make sense to me.
Do double pauses, pause at the bottom and where you fail the lift.

user, the only reason I come to Veeky Forums is to try to help people. If that includes tough love, so be it. But you aren't a lovable person, you're the type who instantly and immediately goes on the attack.

It is no stretch to think that you go on the attack so quickly and you pursue high PRs for the same reason, some kind of perceived or experienced inadequacy.

I'm going to give you a mantra that I want you to live by because all three of the videos you've posted show breakdowns in form at various points.

"If a rep wasn't performed with perfect form, a rep was not performed"

This has never not been true and cannot be disputed by anyone. Period.

I just want you to be able to walk, even though I don't like you.

you have an exercise science degree, you are by definition uneducated and evidently quite stupid
lol

Don't worry about me friendo.

no you aren't
I can tell you are hardly 5'7

:DDDDDDDD

I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about the example you set for others.

Veeky Forums: If a rep was not performed with perfect form, a rep was not performed. Say it with me. Repeat it to your fucking self. It has never not been true and nobody will dispute it.

what's wrong manlet?

Veeky Forums has no authority or anything worth representing in terms of lifting. Why should i follow some arbitrary standard set by a weak "exercise scientist" just so some weakling teens that are a cancer to the board anyways don't go for PRs and potentially hurt themselves?

Hell, even some olympic weightlifters have uglier front squats than me.

this is no place for you, scrawny beta male

roid rage alert

ah, hubris, one of the most base and vile faces of humanity

well, have fun lifting the heavy weights until you can't, sven

FAG

I'm natty.

Thank you. Have fun lifting weights everyone else can lift.

i'm not entirely sure i'm following this thread, are people saying this squat wasn't good?

They're saying my technique is inherently bad for my back, and that its a good morning, and that i wont be able to walk at 50. The 180kg attempt ill agree, i did go into flexion, but not so much that im worried. But ideally, id have no flexion at all.

And i went into thoracic flexion, not lumbar flexion. So it's whatever desu lol

Just worm down properly.
It is not hard.

i'm 7'2 with a pogo stick

oh they are talking about the 4plate

it's not that bad you just missed it because of, as you said, thoracic spine rounding which isn't that bad and it usually what causes people to lose fronts anyway

as far as it being a good morning it isn't because your hips and chest rise at the same time until your sticking point

this is why Veeky Forums is shit; people who don't know anything armchair coaching people who actually lift while never having picked up a barbell in their life
literally trappy tier

You can see i was getting my knees under me again, if my quads were a tiny bit stronger i think id be able to grind it out. But sadly i did not.

>this is why Veeky Forums is shit; people who don't know anything armchair coaching people who actually lift while never having picked up a barbell in their life
literally trappy tier

Exactly, very few on fit actually lifts, it really has become a sad shitter board. I miss the days when supermong would endlessly shit on armchair-coach fags

yeah true i didn't even see that knee movement just weak glutes; you could probably grind it out but you already know what your issues are etc

Veeky Forums has changed so much, i came here in 2010 and it was so much better than this
now it's just endless manlet threads; fat people hate and other stupid shit and very little actual discussion about lifting and what little is constantly commented on by people with little to no experience with anything past beginner gains

look at the rack and how high setup is

dude is legit 6' or over

I dont think people appreciate effort anymore. If you want to get strong you WILL end up with minor injuries, aches and pains. And for some reason people are deathly afraid of this. In come the sports scientists and whatever else.

This has become the

>This has become the

lol got distracted and lost my train of thought after this. But wahtever, i think you get my point.

>If you want to get strong you WILL end up with minor injuries, aches and pains. And for some reason people are deathly afraid of this.

being strong isn't an accomplishment. putting up a pr isn't an accomplishment. it doesn't matter in any way, shape, or form

hurting yourself impairs your ability to enjoy life in the long term. reaching a PR does not give you some huge life enjoyment unless there is something wrong with you

Who are you to tell me what i define as an accomplishment in my training?

>guy who is so dumb or drugged he loses his train of thought and trails off in mid sentence
>IN TEXT FORMAT
>is the one making fun of me for having an education in a hard science

oh, lol. it writes itself.
>BUT UR MAX BRO!!!!!
in the 140s, about 50 points higher than you.

I'm natty

I'm a person with perspective, regardless of what you define as an accomplishment, it's irrelevant. You seem to absolutely need for other people to think it is. Ah, now we understand why you posted your failed reps.

yeah

anyone who has lifted heavy knows that it's impossible to have 100% form on every rep, and even if you do any sport that involves repetition eventually leads to injuries
the difference is knowing when something is a bad pain and to stop and when something isn't that much of an issue like your knees caving in or your upper backrounding
this is where the experience comes in and these people just don't have any

it's an accomplishment when that's what your goal is, and considering what the breakdown in his form wasn't one that can badly injure you he'll be fine

>regardless of what you define as an accomplishment, it's irrelevant

Isn't everything in the end :)?

>not setting goals and reaching them for petty enjoyment.
In the grand scheme of thing all you have to dot is procreate and make sure your kids procreate.
Then you die.
>How do i know you are a neet.

>being strong isn't an accomplishment
welcome to Veeky Forums

>education in a hard science
>exercise science

Yes, but chasing any number for the sake of it is a psychological trap in all regards

>I can deadlift 350 and also do this hard yoga pose
is infinitely more impressive than
>I can deadlift 400

physical fitness does not equal solely weightlifting you fucking chad wannabe

Now that is just your opinion not the objective truth, and I don't lift to cater to your opinion lol

Dude no one cares about you shitty yoga.
Go cry about the qt that has a bf, go do downward dog in front of your new power lifting friends.
Learn asian for no homo, homo.

protip: do yoga and your PRs will shoot up

>implying that becoming strong isn't an accomplishment because there are other dimensions to fitness
>implying that i'm not a cyclist who lifts on the side

Interesting, how will it help my PRs?

that's retarded

he obviously has the mobility and core strength since neither of those were the issue in his lifting you fucking retard