I started calorie counting and I went from 6'0 at 107kg to 91kg

I started calorie counting and I went from 6'0 at 107kg to 91kg.

I've noticed a couple things...

>My legs are disproportionate to my upper body by a large margin
>My weight loss has slowed significantly since 94kg despite incorporating boxing training
>I still have gyno.

I'm not the type to let any of that get me down but I want to compete at light heavyweight(81kg max) which means I realistically need to be sitting healthy at 84kg.

I'm guessing I'm at around 19-21% bodyfat too. So here're my questions...

>Can I healthily get to 84kg and still be able to sweat suit my weight down to 81 for weigh ins?
>Are large, muscular legs something common in fat guts who cut weight?
>Is the weight loss slow down normal or a sign I need to recalculate how much I'm eating?
>If I'm to start lifting, are there any words of advice from others who lift and do combat sports?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/why-big-caloric-deficits-and-lots-of-activity-can-hurt-fat-loss.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are large, muscular legs something common in fat guts who cut weight?
Ex fatty here. My calfs are joocy af. Every day is leg day when you're carrying around an extra 100lbs

> I realistically need to be sitting healthy at 84kg.
Mate I'm 5'10, been lifting since March and look healthy. By no means do I have much muscle mass but after being a 70kg skele and bulking to 84kg I look better than I did.
At 6'0 you should really stay recomp at 95kg and increase your muscle %

A lot of fatties who cut down have thicc calves, fat legs are genetic but good depending on who you are I store loads of fat on my inner thigh but have always had naturally very muscular legs which is good for being thicc

>Legs disproportionate to body
So what you're telling me is you're THICC

Post pics

this

when you walk with a lot of extra weight, you build leg muscles

Can someone tell me what to do when my body defies the laws of physics?

I started dieting and working out again at the end of June, and I basically haven't dropped any weight.
I eat about 1500 calories a day, do 90 minutes of cardio 6 times a week, and 30 minutes of weights 4 times a week.

That's about 60 hours, and should come to about a (low estimate) 1600 calorie deficit per day for 40 days, for a total calorie deficit of 64000, or about 8kg of fat. But apparently fate has decided otherwise. I started out at 107 kg, and now I'm at about 106.5 kg.

I've never been this diligent in my life, and seeing absolutely no fucking results is rage inducing. I'm at a point where I've considering fasting, but if we go by my experiences so far, that would probably result in me gaining weight, as I'm essentially a free energy generator.

You're not counting all your calories obviously.

This
Get a kitchen scale and accurately track EVERYTHING that you consume

Yes I am.
Even if I was off by 800 calories and ate a completely normal diet (which would not result in the constant hunger I've been living with for the pat 40 days), I should still have lost 4 kg.

I do. I've even streamlined my diet, so I don't have to measure everything every day.

It's obvious user. You have a slow metabolism.

Most people lose 1lb for a 3500 calorie deficit. You have just proven to us you require 64000 calorie deficit to lose 1lb.

You're on the right track user... You just have to accept you have to work almost 20 times harder than us normal people to lose weight... Be sure to tell this to every person you meet who is skinnier than you. The benefit of this is you can save huge amounts of money on food just eating a packet of noodles a day.

Are people feeding you in your sleep?

Do you have a sleep walking split personality that wakes up and orders fried chicken every night?

No you aren't. I've lost 30 pounds from being in the ballpark of 2000 calories and work. And I was on a cut/working so I couldn't bulk, not just starting obese.
212 to 178

If I at 180 pounds ate 1500 calories correctly counted, I would lose a lot of weight. You're like 240 pounds, you would be dropping weight like flies if anything you said was actually accurate.

Count absolutely everything. Chips, drinks, snacks, etc. Better yet, post everything that entered your mouth yesterday and we'll see if we see a problem there.

>my body defies the laws of physics

You're not special at all. You got obese in the first place which means you're not special. You didn't balloon up to 400 pounds which means your body doesn't magically hold onto mass. You stayed at the same weight (unless you initially lost weight which goes against your premise) for a while. You're just fat and not trying hard enough. There is nothing special about you besides you possibly having an extra chromosome.

I have counted absolutely everything. I've even eaten the exact same breakfast every single day and have a set meal plan, and I've written down every exercise I've done.

I've had zero snacks, aside from a single 70 calorie diet ice cream a few weeks ago.

I built my current diet around food that's supposed to increase testosterone. It's probably bullshit, but I figured I'd give it a try.

My breakfast consists of half an avocado, an 85g box of tuna, a handful of nuts and raisins and one pomegranate (200g of which is edible)..
That's about 500-550 calories.

For lunch, I usually eat two nectarines or three fish cakes. A nectarine is 60 calories, and the fish cakes I buy are 50 calories each.

For dinner, I usually eat some kind of lean meat or fish, and fill the plate with vegetables, usually broccoli or asparagus. The total amount of calories vary between 500-800.

For the rest of the day, I just fill up on fruit, berries and fish cakes to keep the hunger at bay if I ate a small dinner, until I hit 1500 calories.

I also take Omega 3 supplements and Epsom salts for a magnesium boost.

I'm not obese. I've got enough muscle mass that no one actually believes me when I tell them my weight.
I've been working out regularly for about 15 years, but it's slowed down over the past 2-3 years. I've gained weight over time, with intermittent dieting keeping me from actually becoming obese.

This last diet is the most disciplined I've been in years, and it's frustrating to see absolutely no results, considering I've dropped weight before while putting in considerably less effort.
Last summer I went from 106 to 102 in three weeks, with about half of the effort I'm putting in now.

>I've even eaten the exact same breakfast every single day
>My breakfast consists of half an avocado, an 85g box of tuna
>an 85g box of tuna
>every single day

Unless you post your starting weight/height or bmi, you might have been obese. Medical definition of obesity starts at like 25% bf or something, and depending on your frame you can easily pass as "just chubby"

I fail to see what point you're trying to make.

Understandable, one of the symptoms of mercury poisoning is lowered intelligence.
Brotip: All fish contain mercury, eating too much mercury will poison you, the bigger fishes eat the small fish meaning they contain even more mercury. Tuna a fucking huge fish, contains lots of mercury.

Are you weighing the nuts/raisins? Cause that shit can add up quickly. I'd guess your breakfast is higher than you think, as are the snacking fruit and berries you're having - esp if it's dried.

Check it:
>half an avocado - 161 kcals
>85g box of tuna - 157 kcals (assuming in water not oil)
>1 pomegranate - 233 kcals
>handful of nuts (assuming 10 assorted nuts) - 85kcals
> 1 miniature box - 42 kcals
That totals 679 and thats being pretty conservative with the nuts and raisins, if thats a big handful you could be way over. this is obvs rough using cals off Google but it shows how you're probably underestimating your calories.

> miniature box
- of raisins, obvs

what is your everyday deficit? If you have a really big deficit + too much cardio, you stop losing weight. I'm not kidding. Read this.

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/why-big-caloric-deficits-and-lots-of-activity-can-hurt-fat-loss.html/

>That said, I’ve mentioned in previous articles that one oddity that I’ve seen (and personally experienced) over the years is one where the combination of very large caloric deficits and very large amounts of activity (especially higher-intensity activity) can cause problems for people either stalling or slowing fat loss.

So if it's not this. It's something else like, not counting correctly the calories, a medical condition, or.. idk what else could be.
Try drinking more water if you're not already doing it, it helps with fat loss.

Nice hysteria you got going there. According to the can, the tuna content is about 61%, which adds up to 350g a week. That's well below the maximum recommended amount for someone at my weight.

The net weight of the avocados I buy is 160g. Half an avocado is about 130 kcal.
The tuna I get is ca 133 kcal per serving. It's some kind of chili mix.
1 pomegranate is 160 kcal. I weighed the content of a large one, and it's 200 grams.
I'm aware of the high fat content in nuts (which is why I'm eating them), so I'm careful with how many I eat. It's literally just a mouthful. I'm halfway through my third 160g bag in 40 days, so lets say 10 grams a day. That's about 60kcal.
Those small raisin boxes cover three breakfasts (I think they're 45g), so that's about 45kcal.
That comes to 528, which is almost the exact middle point between my earlier calculations.

Fair, if you're not losing weight it's still likely you're miscounting somewhere. Do you take any supps? Some pwos can be like 50 cals a serving. Maybe switch to counting macros instead to be more precise and pick an actual ratio or at least protein quota rather than just going low-cal. I'd definitely recalculate your calories and macros for your new weight and stick to a 15-25% deficit. hitting a plateau with weight loss is fairly common, just check your diet, recalculate and work through it.

I'm hoping the weight will simply drop off overnight. It's happened before. I work out and diet for two or three weeks with no change, then suddenly I drop 2-3 kg in a day or two.

But it's never taken 40 fucking days.

Read this.

Been suffering with this myself. Went into a surplus and took time off for 2 weeks to fix it.

>about 130 kcal.
>ca 133 kcal per serving
>1 pomegranate is 160 kcal.
>mouthful - lets say 10 grams a day - about 60kcal.
>(I think they're 45g) - about 45kcal.

I'm seeing lots of "about" and "ca" here. Get a damn food scale and WEIGH EVERYHTHING

I get your feel brah.
I used to eat around 2800-3000 calories, I'm 6'1 and was hovering at around 90kg.
>decided I wanted to lose that tad of belly fat that I stupidly gained
>go at 2500kcals per day, less on rest days
>work out 4 days a week
>been going at it for more than a month
Literally not one lb lost, still at 89-90 in the morning
I have started running, want to ideally go 3-4 times per week.
If even that gives me no results I don't know what to do, I'll just keep the bellyfat that I got due to my shit genetics.
>be skinny skelly
>"let's start eating more"
>body:" here you go, some belly fat for you mate"

wait, you're not weighing everything you eat?

then I take back my post I weigh every single thing that I eat, and I can't explain my stagnant weight

fucking buy a scale