Serious question why are meat eaters calm and vegans extremely agitated?

people on Keto

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaXVEMH4uk

People who are Vegans

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

Really, what is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3466124/
youtube.com/watch?v=ot96y5-D_K0
youtu.be/fStmk7e9lJo
time.com/4233241/air-pollution-obesity-diabetes/
cancer.org/latest-news/world-health-organization-outdoor-air-pollution-causes-cancer.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/02/170210084550.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is like being a Jehovah witness 24/7
Try knocking on the door when you are out with your mates at nandoe's.

>watching that vegans video with headphones off
>had to turn the music off
shit on some x files shit

>link a sv3rige video instead of an actual video

Gary Yourofsky is a vegan activist, not exactly the calmest person you could speak of (especially when he's debating someone), but if you instead try to listen to someone which is not into activism and only in for the health benefit, like, most of the doctors and youtubers, you're going to discover that they're pretty much normal people, some of them are more excited and some of them are less.

btw, before any of you faggots jump on my throat, I tried for 2 months a keto diet, and I was pretty much low energy all the time, that was pretty much the reason I wouldn't get extremely agitated or angry, I couldn't, I was so fucked up that I was barely speaking at all, brain fog etc.

The temporary "crystal clear" sensation fades away pretty quickly, between 2 weeks iirc.

why would you do keto for 2 months

keto quite obviously isn't for extended periods of time

being 18 and wanting to lose weight without any actual research, i jumped on the meme bandwagon

>Vegetarians displayed elevated prevalence rates for depressive disorders, anxiety disorders and somatoform disorders.
>the adoption of the vegetarian diet tends to follow the onset of mental disorders.
Vegetarians/vegans are literally brain damaged. That's why

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3466124/

>The temporary "crystal clear" sensation fades away pretty quickly, between 2 weeks iirc.

It sounds like you electro lights were fucking low you dumb nigger

Go to 17:37 niggers literally drink blood of an animal to restore electrolytes

youtube.com/watch?v=ot96y5-D_K0

You should have done a cyclical ketogenic diet you fucking dumb nigger.

dr michael greger looks weak as fuck, muscle atrophied

he has the muscle definition of a 8 year old girl

>electro lights

*electrolytes

Durian rider is mentally broken by the realization he will never be a professional bike rider. He desperately clings to the idea that he has some sort of secret knowledge of how to be a faster rider but somehow the breaks didn't go his way so he wasn't able to put those skill on display with a world tour team.

The only reason he gets views is the guy currently winning the Tour de France follows a vegan, supposedly, and that drives people to fringe channels like this. What no one is admitting, least of all Durianrider, is that it isn't a vegan diet is helping Froome win it is AICAR and EPO and kenacourt and wheel motors and clenbuterol.

>AICAR and EPO and kenacourt

What is this seriously?

Because abstinence is NOT the best policy. Moderation is.
Sadly many humans are pathetic sacks of shit who have no self control and so vary between extreme overindulgence or totally abstaining and therefore ending up repressed.

>keto quite obviously isn't for extended periods of time
Why not?

Because he's still under the impression that fat and cholesterol are unhealthy.

cancer & death

hypoglycemia causes mood swings

Then nothing is for extended periods of time, user.

yh man might as well smoke & shoot crack too!

Why can't anti-keto fags argue against the diet without resorting to bullshit like this, user?

It platues very fast. Also if you are on strict keto for too long you teach your self bad eating habits due to the fact of it being far more lenient with over consumption. Also its not the greatest on your digestive system. Protiens and fats take longer to break down causing some food to rot on its way through the intestines causing irritation. Which can increase risk for disease.

>Protiens and fats take longer to break down causing some food to rot on its way through the intestines causing irritation
Isn't that a vegan argument?

because keto is meme and how can you be keto & vegan

does not compute

Almost all of the vegans shown have that crazy same look on their faces.

No, biology shows that protiens and fats are harder to break down in our bodies. Technically we have an herbivore digestive tract. So we have a hard time breaking down meats,This is why we cook our meat. The body uses carbs first, fats second, and protiens last. Fat on a keto is the primary source of energy on keto which is formed into fatty chains called ketones the protien is not as important on keto as much as high fat. If you only ate lean meats thinking its healthier you would go into keto acidosis and slowly die in a few months.

you seem quite retarded

Great rebuttal. How long did it take for you to come up with such a great way to contradict everything stated in those posts?

been on keto 2 years, lost 70lbs, been at maintenance for about 6 months, 12% body fat Sleep like a baby 8 hours a night 12-8am like clock work, blood work's good, food's great, eating more greens than I ever had on vegan, vegetarian, or SAD diets, less depressed, less anxious, getting more work done

wouldn't recommend it, it's just a meme

1. you where never vegan.
2. if you where eating more greens than you were when you where "vegan" then you will be going over on your carbs.
3.keto is meme

>Technically we have an herbivore digestive tract

true tho.

1. yes I was
2. spinach and kale are like, nothing net carb wise
4.you gay

>because keto is meme and how can you be keto & vegan
By getting you fat from vegetables and fruit like avocados.

>Technically we have an herbivore digestive tract
Then why is our body:intestine length ratio closer to that of a carnivore, user?

no it's not

Its very true. The only reason we can eat meat in the amounts we do without vomiting is because we cook it. All animals can eat small amounts of meat and will if given a chance. There is no such thing as a 100% herbivore.

If you think im lying, try eating an entire steak raw and see how far you get without feeling ill.

if you were vegan then you would have learnt about the horrors of animal agriculture and the environment once you are vegan you dont go back.

you where plant based

I eat blue steak, steak tartare, and sashimi all the fucking time dip shit.

Just look it up. The biology of the human digestive system is identical to most herbivores except maybe a few. Also our stomach acid is no were near the ph of a lion or other true carnivores like a snake. This is why we get diseases like ecoli amd lions don't.

>Just look it up
Not an argument.
>The biology of the human digestive system is identical to most herbivores except maybe a few.
This isn't the case, hence my question.

I suppose if that's the difference, I bought into the veganism for health meme

Literally I did keto one summer in Highschool and lost some 50 pounds (230 to 170 @ 5'11) in 3 months.

so not vegan then. plant based diet

should have done math then not keto

thats 60lbs

dude, you look it up, you're wrong, what are talking about?

>be normal human bean
>eat a regular, rich with tons of variety diet which coincides with the so called "mediterranean diet"
>perfectly healthy and balanced with no memes
>eat on a surplus for gains and on a deficit to lose fat

dont understand any of you spergs

Sure, I'm just now realizing that veganism is even gayer than I always thought it was.

No I did not eat a plant based diet to protest the commodification of animals as food.

What's the difference?

Wasnt meant to be an argument. Just saying Stop being lazy and type it into google and read on it your self. I dont have the citations to the articles i read. Also our digestive system resembles more of other apes which are mostly herbivores other than the insect s they eat. The reason we have a slightly shorter digestive tract than most herbivores, is due to us eating more of a fruit and seed diet vs purely vegetation (like leaves and grasses). Our bodies have a hard time breaking down cellulose which make up the walls of most plant vegitation. We are gatherers like apes not grazers like deer.

Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.

spose if not eating dead animals make you gay then so be it.

>be normal human bean
>basically follow the american food pyramid
>just don't eat 9 slices of bread a day because I prefer brown rice
>read about the Mediterranean diet and pat myself on the back

>The reason we have a slightly shorter digestive tract than most herbivores, is due to us eating more of a fruit and seed diet vs purely vegetation (like leaves and grasses).
That makes no sense, user. Herbivores need additional stomachs to digest cellulose.

>or any other purpose.
Stop using your computer then.

i live in a mediterranean country so its pretty much what we eat since we were born
actually, would be more atlantic due to plenty of seafood

as far as is possible and practicable

It's possible not to have a computer, user. Stop being inconsistent please.

im a software developer its not practical or possible

what does it matter how vegan i am when you eat dead animals?

Vegans are faggots with daddy issues looking for attention through the whole ""HEY GUISE CHECK IT OUT I'M SO SPECIAL AND INTERESTING BECAUSE I DON'T EAT MEAT XDD" act.

>wereone.co
>whatthis?.jpeg
>go to site
>first article
>THE ALIEN ORIGINS OF HUMANITY THROUGH GENETIC MANIPULATION
>oh okay
>mfw

Kenacort is a corticosteroid that reduces inflammation. The performance enhancing effect for athletes is to help them lose weight quickly without a corresponding decrease in power output.

EPO is a synthetic glycoprotein that stimulates red blood cell production. The PE effect is to increase the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood per volume so that each beat of the heart delivers more oxygen to the muscles.

AICAR stimulates glucose uptake by muscles, which greatly aids in recovery. It wasn't in use when I was a cyclist but I know some trainers who use it these days, mostly between multi-day intense training efforts and in between stages of long races.

>im a software developer its not practical or possible
Why did you pick a profession knowing fully well that it requires the harmth of animals?
>what does it matter how vegan i am when you eat dead animals?
Because I'm consequent (I accept animals dying or my convenience) while you're not.

I guess its less gay to kill and mutilate millions of plants for your salad? Or thousands upon thousands of unborn wheat babies to grind up into a powder and make your breads? For those vegans that think plants cant feel need to look at this shit... youtu.be/fStmk7e9lJo

Im looking for the video about the study from the Smithsonian on this subject.

Adhering to a diet solely for activism is the most first world, whiney, privileged thing I can imagine. Go on a hunger strike of you want to make a real statement pussy.

i was not vegan when i started here..

i understand animals die i aim to reduce this as far as is possible and practicable

im not an activist

What dont you get? The vegitation is made of mostly cellulose. The fruits are mostly fiber and sugars the skin is where the cellulose is for the fruits. And seeds are seeds and as long as the outer shell is removed we have no problems breaking them down. Its just the vegitation thats hard for us to digest since we dont have the super long digestive tract or multiple food
Chambers (stomachs). This is why we ate the fruits and seeds or any vegitation matter that was easy on digestion instead of grasses and most leaves.

>i aim to reduce this as far as is possible and practicable
Why?

>
>the skin is where the cellulose is for the fruits.
You're an imbecile, user.

You are if you're vegan.

oh really

We use more plants to feed the animals for their meat. Than if we would just eat those plants.

cuz im vegan tho - animals are here with us not for us

Are you stupid? The more cellulose the harder it is to digest for humans. Fruits being mostly water and simple sugars being held together with thin walls of "cellulose" like molecules called dietary fibers. So yeah the majority of the cellulose in a fruit is found in the skin. You ever wonder why we dont eat apple tree leaves? Because they have far more cellulose than say spinich leaves and are too hard to digest.

>animals are here with us not for us
Except for when it's convenient for you like when they're harvested for their bones to be turned into glue which is needed to electrolyze the copper in your tech, right?

Vegans are absolutely hysterical about how effective keto is, not only is China eating more meat than ever but the west is rediscovering that meat and fat is good. And meanwhile vegans are losing teeth and trying to explain to CPS that they do actually feed their kids and it's all been for nothing.

Animal foods have endogenous opiates, dairy products are the biggest culprit since it is meant too encourage nursed animals.

I'm as surprised as you but if there's a difference between a plant based diet, and veganism, the difference is that one is a form of activism, so, yeah.

Every plant cell has cellulose in its membrane, user. That's like first grade biology, user.

The point is that its all the same in the end. One life must be take to sustain another. Plants are no more moral to eat than to eat meat. Only reason people are sentimental about animals is because they pretend animals are better off without us when they couldn't be any more wrong.

People don't really like grass, that's an even harder sell than salads 24/7.

You must be really thick skulled. Obviously theres cellulose in all plants. Its just in different densities for each part of the plants. This is why some plants we can eat most of the leaves like lettuce. And other that we cant even eat 90% of the leaf like artichokes. So stop being willfully ignorant and use your damn brain for once. I know being vegan You dont have much energy to have any real cognitive thinking abilities.

>Its just in different densities for each part of the plants. This is why some plants we can eat most of the leaves like lettuce.
Humans can't digest cellulose, user. The density is irrelevant, user.

China is also suffering a huge increase in cancer and heart disease. These lag animal product consumption...it takes time for the disease those bring to manifest...but they are clearly coming.

On the bright side Chinese will soon be as obese as Americans so one fewer people to laugh at them.

Also, far more children are harmed via obesity enabled by the standard western meat focused diet, than by ignorant vegans. You don't see the former on the news because obesity is pretty much the standard American condition these days.

>what is fiber user
>i need to learn biology user

If you dont know that the stuff we call fiber or dietary fiber is just the left over cellulose from the plant that was eaten. I cant help you any more than already i have. I have literally spelled it out for you.
Plants are sugars and water. The sugars takes different forms like cellulose and wax like molecules. If you cant figure out how we digest water and sugar there is no help for you and you should just waddle your self back to /rk9

Ha no. Listen Rip Esselstyn rant on, or watch his movies.

He explicitly refutes the idea that a vegan diet is nutritious and instead insists on following a "while food, plant based" diet which he has recently distilled down into "plant-strong" to make it more marketable.

This is just some reductio absurdum bullshit reasoning. Plants don't fit anywhere close to the same criteria as animals when it comes to a moral judgement about their treatment.

Lets blame meat for cancer and obesity. Not human nature to eat as much as possible. Or its not human habits like smoking or adding tons of a salts to our foods? Not to mention added sugar or aka satan himself.

Well you got me there, can't think of any other reason China might have higher instances of cancer and heart disease

time.com/4233241/air-pollution-obesity-diabetes/

Why is that pajeets are all obeast and vegetarians if it is all meat's fault? They are the global gold mine for beetus and heart disease.

I blame meat because the science supports it.

Salt is not particularly harmful to most healthy people, at least in normal quantities. Same for sugar.

I'd also argue that human nature does not include eating as much as possible. Otherwise people in the developed world would be far more obese than they are now because there is pracicslly unlimited food available 24/7. The more likely factor is highly calorie dense food, most of which contain animal products. Since satiety indicators are generally triggered by volume people who eat more of them tend to get more calories.

How? Plants were here first. The have the most primitive versions of awareness and sense of feel. Just because the majority dont look at plants as "important". Thats because they are so abundant. Also they dont move or give "affection" in ways most humans see affection. I see plants and animals as equal beings. I eat both. I keep and care for both. I keep ones i like and ones that taste good alive and well and all the others are left too nature. Most if the animals and plants we see today are here because humans wanted them to be here and healthy. If it was up purely to the chaos of nature, most things today wouldn't even exist.

Why would you post a study linking obesity and diabetes to air pollution, to refute a comment on cancer and heart disease?

Are you going based off what the fda tells us? Cuz salt is not necessary and we ahould only use it for preserving foods and replenishing our electrolytes from excessive sweating. Sugar is the leading cause of fatty liver disease. 80% of sugar is passed through the liver while alcohol has less than half that. Both salt and sugar are terrible on our kidneys.

Pajeets eat a tremendous amount of dairy.

Also they are the laziest people I've ever seen, so they aren't tending the other half of the health equation.

>Are you going based off what the fda tells us?
No

>cuz
I'm not sure I can have a productive conversation with someone who types "cuz"

>blah blah blah
Sugar is not inherently bad. Eating enormous quantities of sugar indeed is, just like anything else, but in relation to diseases caused by animal products those caused by enormous sugar intake are tiny. NAFLD included.

Every vegan argument for the health benefits of a plant based diet begin with the assumption that "plants are natural, they must be good for you" followed by, at best, citing studies wherein they on to display there total lack of understanding of correlation and causation in an attempt to back up their original assumption. At worst they just regurgitate new age hippy shit not based in science in any way.

If you're doing it for ethical reasons, fine, but cut the shit.

False. They do not have excessive dairy consumption, they get the majority of calories from sweets(sugar!) rice, pulses and grains, all of which make insulin, the calorie storage hormone haywire. Fried foods and sweets are allowable and are the only calorific foods permitted.

cancer.org/latest-news/world-health-organization-outdoor-air-pollution-causes-cancer.html

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/02/170210084550.htm

There you go, cancer, heart disease, obesity, and diabetes, happy faggot? Don't strain your fingers googling anything yourself.

No, fiber is indigestible and comes of your angus pretty much intact, mixed in with bile and other waste products. That's why fiber makes you shit, because it passes through the digestive tract real quick, because there is no possible digestion to do with it.

>if I just keep telling myself there's nothing wrong with stuffing my face with meat three meals a day, it will eventually be true
Cope