Dyel vegan psychopath is bigger than Veeky Forumss favourite autistic roided up weightlifter

>dyel vegan psychopath is bigger than Veeky Forumss favourite autistic roided up weightlifter
now what?

5'2 isnt big u doofus.

>implying 1 is and the other 1 isn't

i think vegangayes is roiding

just look at his face now and 1-2 years ago

Of course he's roiding and supplementing, look at the nigga and tell me it's hard work and lettuce.

Are roids Vegan tho?

actually they are

Yep they are soy based

Humans are animals so no

If you feel morally wrong about sucking the milk out of a cow and ingesting it why would you feel okay with injecting male sex hormones into your body lmao?

Because you don't milk testosterone from live humans

1.they're both vegans
2.only a handful of meat eaters thought vegang was small

or do you?

>is bigger than Veeky Forumss favourite autistic roided up weightlifter
Literally who? Also damn VG is lookin joocy

I fucking despise vegan nigger but gotta hand it to him he looks hooge

Typical hypocrite vegan fag, release all the steroids back into the wild.

They're both roiding and you should be too

you dont

yeah i noticed that too. His entire face, neck and trap area grew alot, he looked like a scrawny bitch before and now like a grown up adult

testosterone is made from sweet potatoes, so no

or do you?

Both are vegans and both are on gear, though.

This thread is retarded.

>>implying 1 is and the other 1 isn't

lewl. This. So this.

Blasting and cruising for what, 5-6 years now. Dosages extremely mild in comparison to most.

Had a point in time where I thought it was all pointless and was going to just come off. I mean my career would get me girls and luxury why work so hard maintaining a physique and potentially jeopardizing my long term health.

Then hit me. I don't lift for girls, I do it for myself. I enjoy the control I have, setting goals, and having the ability to transform my physique.

Now I want a balance. Not to go full autismo with using gear. Keep on the gear bandwagon, stick to my vegetarian lifestyle (may switch to more vegan), get blood work done, focus on my career and wealth and live my life out, knowing it could end any moment.

I could fall over tonight in the shower and die. Happened to my my dads uncle over 30 years ago.

I'm glad you've had a revelation that you're retarded.

>Roiding for this
>5-6 years
Honestly, that's some bad progress.

>Dosages extremely mild in comparison to most.

Either your reading or comprehension skills are low. I'm assuming its not solely on or the other but a combination of both.

clarence does no upperbody lift besides bench, hasnt done any in years ofcourse vegangans is gonna look bigger

>10 year body builder is bigger than some 23 year old olympic weightlifter
Color me shocked.

Different muscles are used differently. Muscles that have a lot of sarcoplasm in them are generally bigger and look more pleasant than muscles with that constitute mostly myofibils. Plus, most of Clarence's training wouldn't be to even increase myofibillar hypertrophy. It would be to increase CNS activation in the lifts which react best in 1-3 reps, while myofibillar hypertrophy increases with the rep range 6-8.

That's not to say some of his training wouldn't be 6-8, but that would only have been recently (around 3 years)

i dont think he is 10 years old bro

>Vegan psycho isn't roiding

how fucking stupid are you? Yeah he eats 20 heads of cabbage a day and thats what makes him look like that

Wait.... so you don't milk other men for their testosterone?

This is def gonna be a pasta

>people went from vegang doesn't lift and look like shit to vgain is on roids

ahahaha meat eaters

wow. does clarence even lift?

steroids are synthetic

Was thinking this also

He is either at like 20%BF or retaining water like a motherfucker.

Even if he is juicing, he is still weak as fuck. What's his best pull, like lmao 10 years 4 plate.

But the irony, is how he preaches veganism for health. Given that he is now either fat or juicing, both of which are terrible for your health.

Why are you standing like a CIA man?

>10 year body builder
Reread that retard. I never said "old". I was merely claiming he was a body builder for 10 years

wtf I hate clarence now

How tall are these two?

clarence= 5'10
vegans gains= 6'3

>10% vs 20% body fat

I hate yo psychoanalyze, but I'm pretty sure I know his thought process on this. He probably asked the question to himself: what's worse, doing roids and lying about it, or staying small and dissuading people from becoming vegan.

At the end of the day, he probably thinks secretly roiding will convince people tp become vegan and subsequently save animal lives. Or at least that what he tells himself and will use as an alabi if he ever gets caught.

You serious? There's barely a difference. Maybe all the 6'1 vs 5'11 memes are warping my mind

I've been doing it wrong ;_;

>Extremely dosage for results comparable to 2 years of consistent natty lifting
You should shoot your dealer, because the test he's selling you is obviously shit.

What? He looks like that Heracles statue posted here. He's bigger than anyone I've ever seen in my gym.

Clarence is looking small lately. He looked as big as an x box in his videos several months ago. Looks like he's 20+ lbs lighter now.

Are you retarded or just trolling? The guy is huge.

why is vagina stains so bloated? is he overeating because he hates his shitty life and is in a loveless marriage?

You're an idiot if you think you need roids, even a at a low dose, to get that sort of result, especially in 5-6 years.

I see that the fake nattys on Youtube have gotten to you. Shoot for the stars.

I agree, he has hopped on.

But he said in a video he thinks the whole vegan thing is overhyped and he didn't feel much difference since changing tho vegan diet.

is your back hairy too?

Honestly, this board is fucking pathetic. LOOK AT THIS. Look at yourselves. He's been consistently lifting for years now and when it finally started showing the results you retards call it roids becuase you can't get it through your thick skull that someone is bigger than you. Someone needs to document how meatheads cope with other people being bigger, this is quite impressive actually. And if roids accusation fails, you go on and call his girlfriend ugly, his face alien-like, laugh at his green skin (which he doesn't even have anymore) or just flat out call him a nigger. This is how hard you need to feel better about yourselves, you will find infinitely more characteristics to laugh at while ignoring he's still bigger than you no matter what. Then you go on tfw no gf threads and complain about your feelings and drool over pictures of mediocre looking women. Of course that's on Veeky Forums, in real life you would never say any of these things, you're a nice guy. Or actually, a dickhead but you're so pathetic you're afraid to say what you think out loud.

Did he misread that or was he fucking with you? ... o-or are you fucking with me?

>he doesn't kill testosterone from men in the locker room
*CHOO CHOO*
That's the gain train departing, looks like you missed it

Well in the pic clarence is standing up straight while vagina gay is kind of hunched over

You are probably 100% correct.

There was a high-level member of PETA who was diabetic who need animal-tested medication to live. But she justified it by telling herself that she needed to live in order to preach veganism to save more animals. The sanctimoniousness of vegans has no limits.

This.

On vegan threads that old photo gets posted and Veeky Forums complains how weak and skinny he is for lifting so long

Now its blatant how big he is and Veeky Forums cries roids

damn VG's gf looks literally like a low test male lmao wtf

yeah I remember this

the only difference I see to now is that he increased his bodyfat (keep in mind he had, i think, 18.5" arms back when he was low bodyfat with weak lifts, that's pretty fucking big). Now he just bulked to higher bodyfat, no surprise a 6'3" guy who has been lifting (and e.g. focusing on arms) for a decade is big.

hes off his cycle for now

he's livestreaming from cal strength and missing snatches 75-80% of his PR

t. Billy

Are you jealous? Hahaha, I love how Veeky Forums was making fun of him for being a dyel 1 year ago and now they're all jealous and think he's roiding. You just can't accept a natural vegan makes more gains than you

Last year he only lifted once a week, now he is lifting 4 days a week much higher intensity and volume. 215lbs lean and around 225 right now. He's actually bigger than clarence

He dropped his body weight down like 30lbs and stopped training chest and doing powerlifter stuff.

how difficult is the extraction/synthesis

His max bench after ten years was 245. Safe to say he hopped on juice

It's definitely not some shit you can do in your kitchen. Search on the deepweb because you won't find it on Veeky Forums or google.

>His max bench after ten years was 245. Safe to say he hopped on juice
Are you trolling?

Nigga, there was all of ONE company stating that they'd think about making steroids from sweetpotatoes. And that was IF they were able to get funding.
They apparently didn't.
Steroids are an animal byproduct.
One that is created in even less humane methods then what was done to the animals that go into making hamburgers.

>Takes literally ten years to break 405lbs diddly for one.
>Isn't a manlet.
>Suddenly gets YUGE.
Either he's got TERRIBLE CNS strength, or his terrible diet slowed his progress to 5% of a conventional natty lifter, wouldn't surprise me if he jumped on roids.

It's clear he's in roids.

Check out his Deadlift PR set 6 months ago, not a month before that he failed a 405lb deadlift.

I cracked 405lbs as a 5'9" manlet in 5 months, and that's average for anyone not coming from skinny fat.

I'm not sure what your point is. Are you trying to say he's on juice because it took him 5 months to add 20 pounds to the easiest lift?

Because his shit diet meant that he effectively plateaued at the 6 month beginner level after ten years of lifting - then he suddenly started growing and progressing.

Either he fixed his diet, in which case he's a fraud, or he's /fraud/ing.

Yeah cause he got sick or some shit and lost alot of weight

yea you're definitely trolling.
It wasn't 10 years of consistent lifting, it was like 8 years of fitness, the last 3-4 before 2016 has been less than once a week of lifting and focusing on judo. Only in the last year has he actually been training with consistency and getting back to his previous size. Going from a 225 bench to 275 isn't insane at all.

So four years of lifting to reach the six month level?

Either his genetics are sub par, and he's progressing due to roids, or his diet was sub par and he's progressing due to fixing it - one of the two.

If clarence looks like this with a shirt on, I don't think I can look good in a shirt as a natural ever.

I feel better now.

1 year of lifting to reach a 2 year level. Your standards are ridiculously high. What 6'3'' lanklet can bench near 280 and deadlift 425+ with an injured knee? Most naturals average at 225 within a year, and 365 deadlift.

>does mostly cardio and bicep curls for years
>finally starts doing a proper routine and making moderate progress
>STEROIDS! HE'S ON STEROIDS!

>Most natural 6'3" lanklets take a year to hit 225 bench.
HA
So long as they're not Holocaust tier they should hit that in under 6 months on a healthy diet.

The only reason VG took that long to hit it was because he's been neglecting his diet.

For him to suddenly change both his physique and strength, after so many years points to a radical change in either diet, form or supplementation.
VG is a retard, but I fucking doubt he's spent 4 years lifting without learning proper form.

So which is it, diet or frauding?

Yeah, he got sick of pinning. He'll balloon back when he gets back on gear.

You'd have a point if he was in the gym every day doing bench and deadlift and all the stuff he's hitting PRs on now. He wasn't. His routine changed and his numbers went up.

I've been lifting for years and I very very rarely see anyone benching over 100 kgs.
I'm not sure how people on fit think that the average beginner ends up benching over 100kgs within 6 months.

Is this like an echo-chamber of e-stating?

Because anyone that's actually eating right, starting from a not fucked physique and is following a program should be hitting those numbers.

Go ask anyone from a prominent school's Rugby/Football team how long it took them to hit one of the 1/2/3/4 marks.
There was a guy I trained with in high school who hit 2/3/4/5 in about 9 months - he was basically genetically gifted though and ate like a beast.

Damn you are retarded

You know people that play sports in "prominent schools" roid, right?

You can literally go on fitness forums and search for "stalling bench press" and see how people are stalling repeatedly at numbers like 180 pounds at 8 months after "following a program" and eating all the whey and creatine in the world.

Ofcourse there's people hitting 100 kgs in a few months, even starting at 100 kgs, but those aren't typical numbers and acting like they are only hurts people's chances of actually staying motivated or reporting accurate numbers and getting proper advice online.

I played in a prominent school.
We got tested on season.

Going positive lost you any academic/financial concessions.
I remember one guy got caught and had to leave the school, he couldn't afford to attend without a free ride.

He looks good.
How do you look?

He just looks bigger because he put on some fat after adding more fat to his diet

when did Filthy Frank go vegan??

>lifts for 10 years
>looks like a dyel lanklet with air in his arms
>lifts are shit
Fast forward a year
>bigger
>stronger

Maybe he started eating meat.

Mirin fuckhuge arms, but lettuce be real here: 25% bf isn't impressive

Though i hope the rest of his body finally caught up on his arms

Also, he is fucked in the head and no amount of muscle will change that

Fuck. Was Zane always a manlet? All these years I thought he was at least 6.