Veeky Forums, I think I'm actually ready to kill myself. I have been on steady decline of weight for over 2 years now...

Veeky Forums, I think I'm actually ready to kill myself. I have been on steady decline of weight for over 2 years now, about 50lbs, until these last two months I have been unable to shed a single pound. I track everything religiously down to the last calorie, everything I eat is made at home, my doctor has not found anything physically wrong with me and keeps spouting fat acceptance crap at me. I don't want to be fat! And now I just found out I've been measuring my BF% all wrong and I'm 10% higher than I thought and that much fucking further from how I want to look. I think I'm done. A knife sounds really nice to pluck and pick away his worthless flesh until I'm finally happy.

A word of advice, don't hope, because you will work hard and do everything Veeky Forums tells you and his fat fucking flesh still won't budge an inch.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EbfzFB0mBrTTJvOFZ5RUkyTVk/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know you can just not eat every other day?

you'll make it user, just keep trying

decrease calourie intake by another 200cals fatty.
Drink coffee and chew gum when you feel hungry

I'll tell you now, you could lose the weight you want AND on top have a ripped thicc muscular build and you probably wouldn't be happy. Anyways, drop to 3 meals a day, 600 cals each?

get on with it faggot

buy armor thyroid or wp thyroid online

I'm on god damn phendimetrazine to keep me from wanting food and at 1600 calories a day, any lower and my doctor says I risk my organs eating themselves. I run 45 minutes every fucking day, lift every other day. What more do I have to fucking do to lose weight at this point?

Try fasting for a week or some shit.

Your deficit might be too big then, so your metabolism turns to shit.

I believe in you. Veeky Forums is fucked but it helped me change my life and it sounds like you're on the correct path. If you aren't losing weight and you're already eating low/doing cardio then maybe you should try gaining a bit of muscle and then cutting again.

Also: I'm not sure how serious you are about killing yourself BUT remember people do care. And there's no reason to kill yourself. Take steroids and use clen to cut before giving up and killing yourself. You never know what decision will push you into greatness.

Be more active. Do fitness.

how tall are you, add spice to your diet, you need to increase your metabolism, sounds like it's really bad from the lack of food.

But I haven't been losing weight below 2000 calories and above 2000 I start rapidly gaining weight, like 5lbs in a week. I'm a fucking freak and it's betrayed me.

Do you drink enough water?

But then I'm going to gain wait and undo everything I've done so far. I'm seriously fucked man. He deserves it too, plus I don't even know where to get fucking steroids. I'm too afraid of getting arrested on top of all this.

Constantly, piss like a faucet.

This happened to me before.

I fucking quit dieting and lifted weights 4+6 days a week. I got fat again but my body also gained a lot of muscle over the 2 years of getting fat and people think I'm really buff. Honestly without a shirt I look pretty dyel except I'm 240lbs and pretty top heavy so it's alright.

Just do what I did except don't eat every item you
see. Try to gain slowly and then eat at maintenance for 6 months to a year and then do the weight loss thing again.

Maybe start smoking

Before killing yourself make sure you've exhausted all options. The closer you get to doing it do more extreme things. Can't say "i killed myself because I'm fat but never took steroids" then you just cheated yourself.

Also stop seeing your doctor. Fuck those phags

Have you checked your hormones?

OP you might be gaining more muscle mass, just noticing it due to the fat over, you muscles are mroe dense and you could be the same size now but become heavier after burning some fat and growing more muscles.

if your size is still the same and your weight increased, then that's what happened.

I can't go back man, I can't handle feeling my entire mass shift when I move. I don't want to wake up to that reality of more fucking fat and keep seeing him in the mirror.

not noticing it due to the fat over them*

But my BF is still obscenely high, how do I get it off after pills and doctor monitored cutting don't work?

How high is it exactly and what did you think it was before? Post height and weight too

27%, thought it was 17% before, currently 6'0" and 215 lbs

You thought over 200 lbs was 17% ? You poor soul. Still, losing 50 lbs is good progress and you've just plateaud a little, just try finding out your TDEE because if you work out as much as you say then you probably dont eat enough or your metabolism is just completely fucked

2000 cal is good, but how much cardio and lifting are you doing in a week, because that's your golden ticket to lose weight dude.

>organs eating themselves

top kek

just double your protein intake and be patient

Fuck man, I'm losing my mind, I was literally this close to carving with a fucking knife. I'm sorry for being so shitty guys.

Lifting 3/week with Greyskull, running 45 minutes a day. Like I said, I've been eating about 1600 with phendimetrazine just to maintain, every time I've gotten close to 2000 I balloon up like it's unreal.

Try lowcarb. High fat caloric restriction doesn't reduce TDEE, however low fat does. Your body has adjusted to the deficit and it has become your new TDEE.

>Lowcarb / Keto
>Fasting
>Intermittend Fasting

don't use online calculators

use this to calculate your true tdee:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EbfzFB0mBrTTJvOFZ5RUkyTVk/view

>Lifting weights to gain/maintain muscle
>only eating 1600
Do you not see the issue here? Why do you think calories are so bad for you? You do realize that you also need to train your metabolism by actually EATING food right. Your poor metabolism is slowed down so much that it's trying to hold onto any fats they can get... You need to eat more than approx 2300cal to get your body back to normal. By eating, you will gain back your lean mass, lean mass means faster metabolism, faster metabolism means... more food. I'm a grill and I eat more than you to maintain dude... If I ate 1600cal I'd lose my weight. Don't be afraid of weight gain and don't use scales to measure body fat gains, be afraid of your tape measures and body fat calipers.