Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

(((they))) want you to be a skinny beta cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmBymKXgrV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lovely how his argument comes back to "it doesn't exist among wolves so it can't exist among humans"
and then he rehashes that argument with monkeys, looking at absolutely no genuine psychological data
fuck this shit

>watching trendy nu-male entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=QmBymKXgrV4

It's inevitable at this point, society will go to shit in a few decades, then some war will break, then real men will rise, then again peace and numale cucks, the cycle will repeat forever.

but what if we manage to stay at war forever?

whoever the beta's side with will win

>he thinks this is just a natural development and doesnt realize it has been engineered this way

im jealous of ur ignorance

Fucking kikes I can't take much more of this

No brah, when living was hard there were strong men that survived and provided for their families, now when living is relatively easy, men became numale cucks and losers following "their dreams" instead of providing and doing manly stuff.

>skinny

Of course, society does play a role in the making of numales

>betas are easier to control and keep inline

Gee, I wonder why.

And? I don't want betas to try to be alphas, I want cuck boys to remain so, I want them to stay "blue-pilled", I want them to choose not to have kids (if they ever lose their virginity), I want them to die without spreading their degenerate seed. It's just logic, it's natural selection, there should be a lot of betas and a few alphas. If a guy falls to this nonsense and chooses to be a nu-male, let him do it! There'll be more for us to take, more women, more money, more fun, more everything. We should just want ourselves and our close friends to rise.
Don't you understand?
If everyone was an alpha, no one would really be one. One leader has thousands of followers, and not the other way.

The guy in that video is spooked and you all are too.

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times.

He is kinda right about /r9k/'s version of alpha males (basically sociopaths) not being the most popular with women, but there are still some universally alpha traits, like being lean and muscled, or having the right balance of assertiveness and agreeableness, that are favoured by most women in virtually every kind of social setting.

> then real men will rise

Real men are the ones who destroyed America by pushing all this left wing bullshit since WW2
Real men deployed the troops because whites in the south wanted to be able to go to safe schools.

I actually sort of liked the first season, it seemed like they were at least IRL trolling. It gets progressively more politicized though until it sounds like a typical /pol/ post.

Yea he basically does this in every single one of his videos. He cherry picks a couple of biased arguments and uses comedy to try and sell this to his audience.

You're retarded.

>(You)

He is actually right, only that it happens the same As with the weight loss episode, people will misunderstand as always.
He said it himself, alfa people exist, only that they are alfa in their enviroment. If you want a girl that clubs, you need to be an alfa in the club. If you want a girl that plays dungeons and dragons, you need to be alfa in that area. Alfa means knowledge and confidence in your actions.

>alfalfa

Rinse and repeat.

>He is actually right, only that it happens the same As with the weight loss episode, people will misunderstand as always.
Maybe their episodes are misunderstood so often because he is really shitty at presenting his ideas. He often makes huge strawmans, debunks them, and then admits that there is some merit to a more reasonable interpretation of the idea. And sometimes his arguments are just plain shit, like "calorie counting is useless, because the calorie counts on packages can be a bit inaccurate".
By the way, most people understood the weight loss episode just fine, they didn't have a problem with his argument that too rapid weight loss can be detrimental for keeping the weight off long-term. What they had a problem with was that he ended the segment by saying that weight is pretty much genetic, and that losing weight may not be possible for many people, which is just plain bullshit. He also says that a study found that only 1% of people can keep the weight off long-term, but there was no citation, neither in the video, nor on the website. I looked it up, and as far as I can tell, the study didn't examine fat people who were actively trying to lose weight, it just looked at a large number of fat people in UK medical records, and measured how many of them could lose weight and keep it off.

>normies think pic related is ripped

lmao this got so many people triggered