What's the best breakfast that make you feel full of energy?

what's the best breakfast that make you feel full of energy?

uranium and gasoline

fire an x-ray laser down your throat

Ur mum pusy

thanks user very helpful

don't listen to those trolls OP.

a supermassive black hole that's about to fire off a quasar is the way to go.

>2017
>eating breakfast

My go to breakfast is oats with a scoop of whey mixed in and a little soy milk.
Some berries on top go great too

Muesli and then a huge fucking smoothie. Smoothie with oats, banana, blueberries, flax, spinach, soy and honey. Usually lasts me 3 hours

oats taste like shit

oats, milk and my husbands cum

nohomo

cocaine

a bunch of eggs

your boyfriends load

you drink the cum direct from his dick or you put it in a glass and drink it with a straw?

nohmo

I've never felt hungry in the morning my whole life
Dont know why
The ideia of large breakfast is something I will never grasp

>
if i want to reach 3200 calories a day i have to eat at least 800 calories in the morning or im not gonna do that

you can't grasp the idea of eating food in the morning?

are you retarded?

Larges amounts of it? No.
I think i may be retarded indeed, but I never felt hungry what so ever in the morning
It comes only by lunch time

he unload himself into my oats, sometimes i help him

nohomo

I have the same problem

Well, my breakfast this morning was two peanut butter and slivered almond covered bagels w/banana, combined with a glass of whole milk with whey and plain cheerios in it as well as two glasses of water.

I feel fucking great.

The breakfast of champions.

A single rice, egg, bean, turkey sausage, onion, and tomato burrito with a 1 cup serving of cranberry juice.

nothing. fasted makes my mind sharp and my exercise great.

>avoiding GOAT food because ''it's not tasty''
No shit you're a dyel faggot, enjoy never making it.

oats, yoghurt, blue berry 150g

why are you eating goat poop?

a smoothie made of oats, whey, peanut butter and strawberries juice, along with 3 eggs and whole wheat bread, its a pretty big meal that will keep up untill lunch

2 scoops casein, 1 scoop whey, a small cup of orange juice, 3 tall glasses of water, flaxseed oil, and supplements.. ish.

idk op i eat oats, eggs... but didn't feel any energy,

Classic levantine breakfast. Yogurt, bread, olives, hummus, veg, nuts and fruit. Anything else is eating like a fucking faggot

>obviously sips
where my sip boys at?

I use the flavored oatmeal packets, are those fine?

>2017
>Still eating breakfast

What the fuck for? Unless you work construction and eat a very late lunch, or run >10k every morning, there's absolutely no reason to eat breakfast. Unless you're struggling to gain weight, in which case go fuck yourself and die in a fire you genetically superior asshole.

Get your coffee, go to work, eat lunch some hours later when you're finally hungry. Done.

I used to hate oats but now i make them in the evening, put some flax seeds, banana, frozen fruit, milk and everything i want, put it in refrigerator and in the morning they are great. I often put some fresh fruit if I have, not sure if that's too much sugar .

Redbull, but only take small sips.

By the time you prepare that it's already lunch time.

right here senpai

sweet user forgot that if you balance well your meals you get hungry in the morning.
it's ok to be this retard, you just don't remember what's to be normal.

>not having a qt. obsequious brown gf to prepare it for you every morning

I just get cornflakes

If you "balance well your meals", why would you ever be hungry you little dipshit?

Pretty sure a lot of people on this site aren't even awake until after midday, so good luck getting decent answers OP.

by "balancing well your meals" means that you prepare your food to have enough volume to feel full and so, not feeling hungry, you retarded troll

You didn't need to make us all feel that feel, bro.

Every morning I make two fired eggs and two slices of sugar free whole wheat toast with a cup of black coffee.
cutting btw

They're fine, but those big tubs are a better choice. You can do a lot more with them.

1/2 cup oats, milk or water, cut up banana on the oatmeal, 1-3 eggs depending on appetite.

cutting

Re-read that post, friend:

>if you balance well your meals you get hungry in the morning

But you agree that if you balance well your meals then you SHOULDN'T feel hungry in the morning.

I know I drink a lot but I'm not yet at illiterate-levels of brain damage.

Found the mexican