How is structured a ketogenic diet? how does it work?

how is structured a ketogenic diet? how does it work?

Other urls found in this thread:

circ.ahajournals.org/content/99/1/164b
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2016/07/05/ajcn.116.133561.full.pdf html
dresselstyn.com/site/study03/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I still am baffled that people think a diet that is centered around pure fat meat which is clearly linked to cancer, heart disease, and diabetes is healthy.
>inb4 BUT BUT BUT SUGAR IS THE REAL BAD GUY
yea no shit added sugar is bad for you, it doesn't make the fat and meat not give you disease

Fuck off /whatthehealthshill/

How does it feel to be so delusional that you bought into the meat, dairy, and egg propaganda?
>inb4 BIG BROCCOLI or BIG LENTILS

yeah, the "meme" is the diet we've been eating for our entire existence, not the one introduced a few decades ago (immediately before obesity and diabetes levels skyrocketed).

Get rekt plant fag.

>But caveman tho!
Nice try faggot, unless you have the cholesterol levels of an actual hunter gather then you can gtfo with your shitty high fat high meat diet
circ.ahajournals.org/content/99/1/164b
You think when some hungery hunter gatherer would find a potatoe in the ground and rather than cook it think to himself "Na bah better not eat any carbs, im on keto, better use the last of my energy to run down some animal who evolved to escape me, then after that I'll go and eat that in some oil I picked up"

you people are like scientologists.

No berries should be eaten on keto, that's a paleo chart. The fructose refills liver glycogen, not muscle glycogen = kicked out of ketosis

You are fake news

God you're stupid. Ever heard of something called the agricultural revolution? Happened thousands of years ago. Also meat was a TREAT to our ancestors, they didn't have enough of it to eat the diet you now call keto. You're quite obviously uneducated, and quite possibly mentally challenged

Dude release all the vegetables back into the wild right fucking now.

Berries have a minimal amount of carbs. The average active man can eat 30-50 grams of carbs per day and maintain ketosis.

It's not about the carbs, fructose is processed by the liver and stops ketosis

Checked

This is dose dependent. Only like half the sugar (or less) in berries is fructose. Eating a serving of blueberries is not going to kick you out of ketosis. Maybe if you binged on a quart of berries all at once, but not a 1/2 cup serving or whatever.

This is why more and more people are going vegan, you attempt to argue with vegans, get frustrated because you have no argument, and look like a complete idiot.

> He thinks thousands of years is a long time in terms of evolution.

Time to go to Veeky Forums.

keto CURES diabetes.
and there has NEVER been a single direct link between saturated fat and heart disease. not one single study. correlation != causation

You're an idiot. The studies put out that state saturated fat have no link to heart disease do not consider everyone's differing baseline cholesterol levels. That means you're obviously going to get varying results between different individuals.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2016/07/05/ajcn.116.133561.full.pdf html

Cure is a very strong word, proof?
A whole foods plant based diet is the only diet that has been proven to reverse cronary artery disease
dresselstyn.com/site/study03/
start posting proof or shut up