MFW Veeky Forums was wrong about LITERALLY everything

I'm the guy who lost 80% of my portfolio ($80,000) on Airswap, Link, Request, and IExec, in that order.

Looking back, there were a number of coins that came out in that time that mooned which Veeky Forums did NOT shill until after the moon had been underway: Modum, Everex, Streamr, Electroneum, Power Ledger, Open Trading Network, and others.

It seems that everything Veeky Forums touched turned to shit, and every semi-legit project that Veeky Forums ignored instantly turned to gold.

Why is this? Why are you all consistently, perpetually horrible?

mod is about to moon fyi

They were also extremely wrong about btc crashing when bcc happened. They were also wrong about redpulse. This is why I have my reserves about coss.

Do your own research, motherfucker.

Durrrrrr.

I went all-in on IExec and the volume is so low that I can't exit my position even if I wanted to. Thanks Veeky Forums! You good for nothing fucking faggots

they are literally wrong about everything. i cannot believe people still come here, i imagine someone would have lost everything and turned terrorist and burned down their servers by now.

Biz just shills coins that have already been pumped, and let's people buy at the peak and lose their money.

Only a few times, will we get lucky, and have a coin that raises further past the ATH. But all coins that are being shilled right now are ones that have already mooned.

Nobody (I mean nobody) has ever made a thread on a coin that hasn't mooned yet and ended up doing so.

A better question would be why the fuck do you trust random retards on the internet without doing your own research?

Request and Airswap were ICOs - they by definition had not pumped yet. Yet they were still fucked by the Veeky Forums curse. I swear to god, this place has an inherent immutable stench of failure and misery and retardation that dooms any coin that even gets mentioned here. I have lost SO MUCH MONEY after following the "smart money" crowd here. I was literally making a profit just buying/selling random coins according to reddit, then I had to stumble upon this shitsite.

How many months have you held your bags? Oh thats right, you cant even hold your bags for more than a month before switching sides.

Kek youre so retarded than you would have definitely lost a lot of money buying antshares when it was a biz top pick.
>OP buys Antshares at $8 sell at $4 never touching it again because it didnt moon for a month

The rest of your money is doomed too because youre a faggot who blames everyone else for your fuck ups.

Look, I can't research every single one of the 1000 coins out there. I have to let a filter narrow it down. And the Veeky Forums filter led me to these coins which I agreed were attractive for the reasons that were shilled. But god damn, why did they lead me to those superficially attractive coins that TRICKED ME

Biz advertised Neo when it was worth $6. When it went up to $10, people thought it was the top. It went up to $50.

But then there's other shitstain coins like chainlink, that people continue to shill even though it's dead.

who knows? a broken clock can be right twice a day. the point is i've been here for a month, and looking back, 100% of the coins that Veeky Forums shilled have been wrong, and 100% of the coins that Veeky Forums didn't shill (and were semi-legit) turned out to be 100% right.

so if i had done the opposite of what Veeky Forums said, i would not have lost 80% of my money. i would have increased it by 800%. stunning

biz has made me more money than I started with. a lot more. stay poor faggot.

The answer is that Veeky Forums actually has no idea how to invest or pick winners. Most of the kids on here just pick things that are already going up, so there's no way they'd be able to pick something before it goes up.

To put things into perspective, I seen people on this board say:
>It's too low to buy right now
???

yeah but 2 of those were ICOs

you guys don't now how much this has affected me. i started out this month with $100k, i felt hopeful, on the verge of making nit. now that i'm at $20k, i feel like i'm in a pit of despair and there's no light, only total blackness. thanks for nothing Veeky Forums i fucking hate you all

it's not like i went and bought the things that were obviously shilled. i DID MY OWN RESEARCH too

Biz told me about antshares, zrx, kyber, ETP. I went from $450 to $15k.

Grow up cunt.

> Remember last summer when ETH was being shilled constantly
> Alongside Trumpcoin, Pepecoin and a million other absolute shitters
> Assumed ETH was another shitcoin

God damn this FUD today better reduce eth to ashes so I can be vindicated

u idiaot....the coins u picked link, req,Iexec are good long term. biz is right, you have to hold long time before u blame. until u sell , u did not loose single penny yet

so you have decide either u pick up shit coin and pump and dump, if that is you want , biz is not right for you retard.

this.

BIZ is actually one of the first places a new coin gets shilled. i

then why didn't it shill any of those coins until it started pumping? Ripio went 3x in past few days and all the threads were about Request. It's pitiful, it's shameful

You didn't hold any of those coins long enough. You did what Veeky Forums does. You buy high and panic sell when it goes down 20%. If you were like me you would have kept buying request when it was dipping and would be in the green right now like I am.

MOD, WTC, POWR, etc and others have literally been the best picks...

They've all been fudded to death

but yes, I agree, I think we'll see a $100,000,000 market cap for MOD soon.

That will put us around $5.

The MODUM_IO subreddit is growing by double digit percentages each day.

That is a great indicator of impending lift off.

If a coin is intensely shilled on Veeky Forums then that is a clear signt NOT TO BUY. Because that means that there are desperate bagholders who will jump on the first oppurtunity to dump their bags into any buy order

This place is a hyperbolic rumor mill. I get on here for laughs mostly.

At its best think biz can be a place to get a general sentiment of the market. Also I've seen news break out here before anywhere else. (not always)

But holy god is there shilling going. I think I am never ever going to buy link because of how much it is yelled about on here. Jesus.

I follow a few subreddits too but they also tend to favor a set of coins that tend to lose as well.

Don't be a bitch, mod will x3.powr can be safely juiced out for another 50-100% and scoop more ast cuz it's in the bottom (just starting uptrend) of the red bull super bike ramp

Only like 1/4 of heavily shilled coins here go significantly up after a major shilling fest.

DYOR
DYOR
DYOR
DYOR
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

You can hear about some real undervalued soon to moon gems here but you need to have both brain, knowledge and the drive to bother applying them in order to filter properly, and even then, after filtering out well, you need to assume 50% or more of your bets are going to fail (but that the ones that don't have better gains than the losses from the ones that rise).

dude, mod, everex, power shillied in biz but not the extent of link, req, but biz picked mod, pwer very early, ppla shilling here about power at below ico price, i did couple of hours dyor and brought it below ico. may stremr missed

yeah sure, LINK is dead after dipping during the fork. you do realize the ANS/NEO dip after the hype conference lasted longer than LINK has been tradable? surely you cant be this stupid.

This.

I've been constantly warning people on the telegram to not shill Power Ledger and Confido on this god forsaken place.

Everything, I mean, EVERYTHING that Veeky Forumstards touch will turn to shit.

This place is full of stupid 17 year olds with superiority complex who think they can beat the market, when in fact they are just deluded virgin neets with ego bigger than Donald Trump.

"DYOR" is such a cop-out. can you tell me WHAT I should have been researching to know that ripio would moon and now request, that streamr woudl knock the shit out of link, that modum was a better buy than airswap, that power ledger is superior to iexec? what, exactly, does "research" mean here. tell me

use TEEKA's BITS method of research.

to be honest I am beginning to believe karma is real, and we are the reason LINK isn't going to work, its because we all bought it

Research the products (that is, what the fuck they are doing and how), research the roadmaps and research possible competitors.

A lot of movements are unpredictable due to announcements coming out of nowhere, but on average, if you spread over several projects, you can predict the timings of moons. This is mostly a thing that's starting now in Q4 because it's now that significant things are starting to launch, like SALT that's launching soon.

The whole of 2018 will be ripe for estimating moons based on roadmaps, products, partnerships and competition.

That is, mostly now that short term moons can be predicted. Long term moons have been somewhat predictable for some time.

Btw Ripio isn't launching before April, beware of possible pump and dump.

At least you lost your money trying to make more, bitcoin will always grow proportionately to the shitcoins based on BTC value.

how about looking at the fking coins yourself instead of taking advice from 13 year olds on here

Thanks for making me laugh user.

buy ZAP it's not being shilled by Veeky Forums but is a sleeper moon mission

1.You came at a bad time.
2.You are so shit at trading. Diversify across those coins and hold past the fork. Most people who have stayed in alts this month would be close to -80%.

well there's your problem, always do the opposite of what biz says

what reddits?

Why does it have to be the complete opposite in Veeky Forums man this sucks ass, I mean if Veeky Forums is this bad can you imagine the other boards?

I mean is /pol/ just another bunch of marketing scammers????

this thread put a smile on my face

if supply is over 250 million its a shitcoin. you got pumped and dumped. wait until after fork to assess wether its worth keeping any or bailing and making do.

/biz was right about ethereum, then the pajeets came

you guys are such degenerates. Biz shills HUNDREDS OF COINS. Ofc not everyone will be good, it's up to you to decide which ones to invest in.

Biz shilled NEO. Look at it now.
Biz shilled ChainLink. Still x3 from ICO?
Biz shilled Monaco. Very good gains.

There are a ton of good projects mentioned here for good profits. Just because you're a dunderhead doesn't mean we all are.

Wrong motherfucker, I made a SALT thread Mon night and it’s up 43% since then. I didn’t get a single reply though.

All of those coins were shilled within the past 2 months. Which tells me you haven't held any of these positions for any serious amount of time. Your never gonna make shit trading shitcoin every week or two give them a few months atleast.

Yeah other coins are gonna go up while your holding and that's okay lots of money to go around here

/biu/ told me about the Confido whitelist a few weeks ago. Today I turned 2 ETH into 8 and still have 8 ETH worth of confido left hahahaha.
Just read between the lines and DYOR loser

We are talking about the coins that biz obviously shilled consistently to the fucking sky not the 1 or 2 thread shills. Take a look at ODN, shilled then barely mentioned again.

The coins that have been shilled consistently by biz fucking mooned. Yes that includes Digibyte, it reached a marketcap of 500m even though it was the VERY definition of a shitcoin. The others that were shilled consistently and had great tech, reached billions in marketcap.

Put it into ETP, you don't see that shilled for a reason.

The confirmation bias is strong in this one. Veeky Forums has also shilled many coins that have mooned hard - you just chose the flashiest logos and traded on emotion. Don't worry we've all done it before.

biz told me to buy eth last year for 5$. biz plants the seed and it is up to you to do your due diligence. You wouldnt go balls deep in any crypto just because some hobo on the street shilled it now would you?

You're in the weong pecking order.

Whales
Discord
Telegram
Twitter
Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums at this point is used for shilling only. Helps in pumping the coins that are told in telegram.

You were played.

>Looking back, there were a number of coins that came out in that time that mooned which Veeky Forums did NOT shill

Literally all of those were shilled and it's only a matter of time until this thread is replaced by one of their ATH buyers.

At least one of those projects will get you way more than your investment back.

Take a holiday.