6'6" lanklet here, feelsbadman

6'6" lanklet here, feelsbadman

How to fix chicken legs and noodle arms?

Other urls found in this thread:

content.tigerfitness.com/transformation-tyler-fleming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

... by eating?

mirin height

hit the gym and eat right

I eat 3000+ calories a day

Eat more
Lift weight
Repeat

>>Then u should maybe be eating more.
6'6" 240, I eat anywhere from 3800-4000 calories a day

I fucking hate tall people that come here, they don't know how good they have it
>"HAHA guys I'm like so tall and skele LMAO, how do I unskele myself XD"

Veeky Forums here
lose more weight and join us

That's definitely not enough
I'm 6'4 and have to eat abut 3500 cals just to maintain.

I went to Veeky Forums yesterday for some Oxford shoe advice, but everyone there was like 17 and they were fellating each other over hypebeast streetwear shit. Bunch of effete, under-educated nancies. God-awful board, 0/10, will not visit again.

There are pockets of those faggots, yeah. Come to an actual runway thread and scope some looks you like

Eat a shit load
Like 5000 calories and lift
Basically typical advice

this Veeky Forumsggot does have a point, nothing feels better than being thin

Shirtless pic? I need a good laugh

EAT. If you start getting flabby, save the carbs for after workouts.

Do the compounds but remember that you are at a huge disadvantage due to your long levers. Ignore the alligator-armed manlets benching lmao3plaet with 7 inch ROM. Don't get discouraged and don't feel pressured into adding more weight at the cost of form. Your long-ass arms and legs is already causing you to do twice the work at some excercises - the 5'8 manlet doing 3plaet squats wouldnt manage 1 rep at 2plaet if he was your height.

Frontsquats and isolationwork that puts emphasis on stretch (Incline curls, paused chins etc) are fitting excercises for the long of limb. Watch your form, focus on the muscle you are targeting and avoid any cheating or excercises that are generally hard to perform right.

Also, stop having your hands in your pockets.

If OP gets any thinner he´s gonna snap his spine on a windy day.

OP is babymode skinny. I can wrap my hand around my ankle and touch my thumb and middle finger

I'm 6'4 lost a shit ton of weight (392lbs to 194lbs now I'm 210lbs).

I've been it all. Obese, chubby, skinny fat, dyel, athletic, etc.

Only advice I can give is keep lifting, eating, aim to get stronger and let time do its thing. Our frames aren't going to fill out in 2 years naturally.

How do you find the differences in how people treat you between being fat, skinny, athletic, etc?

When I was obese, fat, chubby, etc people just didn't go out of their way to open doors for me, talk to me or notice me I guess. Always got picked last in shit obviously.

When I was skinnyfat people were more personable but not nearly as much as they are now that I look the way I do now.

My confidence and personality and everything has also changed and gotten better as I've changed aswell. I feel better, look better and it shows in my personality now. I speak with confidence and I don't care what people think of me anymore and that has made life a lot better and maybe made interacting with people better because I'm not scared to say the wrong thing in fear they won't like me.

This is me bro but it's a little outdated. But it gives some insight on the changes I've went through.

content.tigerfitness.com/transformation-tyler-fleming/

Nice
Good job man

Richard?

How?

surgery 4 skin?Y/N

L A R D

I honestly don't know. I'd assume rice. learn to make a risotto with your favorite flavors and add enough chicken to get your protein requirements. It should actually be easier to get your protein requirement without whey with such a high ceiling for calories.

t. 5'11"

>Bunch of effete, under-educated nancies. God-awful board
There should be two Veeky Forums boards: one for people who think Kanye is the alpha and omega of fashion, and the other for people who aren't retarded 14 year old boys.

THANK THE SLENDY

OR HE STEALS UR TENDIES!!!!!!!!!
THANK U SLENDY