He's past the 20 year old mark

>He's past the 20 year old mark
>He hasn't competed in some sort of sport or athletic event

I find sports of all varieties to be incredibly dull. Weightlifting is dull too, but I enjoy the effect it has on my body. The difference between sports and weightlifting is that lifting is a more efficient form of exercise than most sports. So I can get a nice body without spending so much time at it that I want to kill myself from boredom. Don't even get me started on spectator sports. I've never been able to wrap my head around the concept of watching other people exercise as entertainment.

i'm just gonna finish an ironman triathlon once before i die. don't have much desire to be #1 in anything anymore.

try some jiu jitsu bro

>Muh sports
>Not training to compete in World War 3
Never going to make it

That's actually not really a big deal, I started competing in professional squash and joined a private club in NYC at 23. Pretty dope.

>tfw to intelligent

>i can't understand why other people have different preferences in entertainment than me
you sound like a narcissist

are you an autism

oh no
esports are technically sports aren't they
I don't need people telling me I'm playing the wrong kind of video games too

>putting your life on the line for a bunch of fat jews

Narcissism and wisdom are more interchangeable than you would think. The world makes a lot more sense when your base assumption is that everyone else in it is a flaming tard.

it would be wise to try to not be right all the time unless it really matters. In most, if not all, cases it doesn't matter if you are right.

yeah. my parents really didn't do jack shit for raising me besides stuffing my face full of fast food and catching diabetes

when BOTH my fucking parents were diagnosed with betus, i knew i had to do something or i'd end up just like the fat, dumb piece of shit they are

remember. you don't determine your childhood. your parents do. don't hate yourself, hate them and make sure you don't live the same shitty life they did

and then forgive them because hating your parents for the rest of your/their life is retarded.

Funny that you posted a pic of Rogan, a guy who has trained for 20 years in different aspects of MMA but never once competed. (even though he likes to give normies the impression that he's some sort of badass.)

lol who the fuck are you and what is this weak wrist forgive them for being complete pieces of shit

hey man i know it's easy to try to tell people how to live their life. especially when you've never met them and know nothing about them. but just this once i'm going to ask you to understand that you have no info about my situation so you should keep your shitty opinions to yourself

Pic related is the mindset of the average Veeky Forums poster, aka the average /r9k/ and Reddit trash that shits up this board.

>played soccer, basketball, baseball, lacrosse from 5-18
>havent done more than shoot around a bit with friends since graduating hs
easily what i miss the most. now i've graduated college and i look forward to nothing

Try again buddy, I played soccer in Kindergarten

> He's past the 25 year old mark
> He hasn't completed a phd in some STEM career aiming for a comfy professor job while lifting 3x a week

I want to kill this human

a PhD in CS doing SS?
too many memes for me

damn rogan used to be one handsome muhfucka

do esports count?

CS is for the weak, pure math here.

If by a meme you mean in the 1% fittest in my field then I'm indeed.

This thread is the exact reason why hanging out online here is a great way to expose yourself to constant negative mind chatter from insecure losers. It's pathetic when you recognize the thought process involved in making a post like OP did and remembering you once had the capacity to think so poorly of yourself and others in this way.

Get out of here. Don't come back. Leave the people who choose to stay to rot together.

>won taekwondo state championship in multiple weight divisions
>had 3 professional kickboxing fights
>all before and during his 20s

Are you clinically ill?