Is Unsweet Tea a fit approved drink?

Is Unsweet Tea a fit approved drink?

Other urls found in this thread:

miraclenoodle.com/blogs/miraclenoodle-blog/the-little-known-benefits-of-white-matcha-tea-powder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.
But it tastes much better to brew it and put it in the fridge.

>green tea

It's not green tea you dumbass.

tea is gay

You're gay

>Unsweet Tea

its called tea user

>"Y-y-y-y-yy-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you're g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g--g-g-g-g-g-g-g-gay" wrote the projecting numale, taken aback by the harsh truth of the comment he replied to, shaking, distressed, utterly crushed, annihilated, devasted, panicking, but most importantly, in denial of his own repressed homosexuality

In the south you have to specify, because sweet tea is the default.

>americans have to be made aware of the fact a product doesn't contain sugar

ghey it better less stress

yes tea is just super water

white tea > green tea > oolong tea >black tea

black tea > any other kind

>not pu'erh>>>all
It's like you don't even want the dirt flavour instead of the grass flavour.

black tea tastes ok but white and oolong taste better and whites healthier too

green tea tastes bad so you should just drink matcha

Black unsweet tea master race. People actually seem to get offended when I ask for unsweet tea, sorry about your diabetes.

Hot or cold unsweet?

hot tea is for dumb tryhard faggots who drink tea because they think it makes them look fancy

White is definitively superior to black, it's true.

hot in the morning or if I'm working at night, cold rest of the time.

Hot. I've grown to hate coffee.

so what happens if you make matcha out of white tea leaves...

holy shit i looked it up and its a real thing

miraclenoodle.com/blogs/miraclenoodle-blog/the-little-known-benefits-of-white-matcha-tea-powder

white is right lads

your green tea tastes bad because you're not brewing it properly, or you just have bad tea.

That seems counterproductive, isn't one of the main appeals of white tea the fact that the buds are left whole and handled deliberatley to avoid oxidation?

shit's not actually matcha. its just ground up tea. matcha by definition is tencha or gyokuro that's been milled with some kind of special stone.
people that sell powdered tea as 'matcha' are buzzwording snake salesmen trying to cuck you.

incorrect. green tea just doesnt taste good. almost impossible for it to not taste bitter and no tea is supposed to be bitter

thats just part of why its better. it would still be a superior leaf to green even if yoy crush it and its not green leaves turn to black tea once crushed

youre an autistic retard

>incorrect. green tea just doesnt taste good. almost impossible for it to not taste bitter
i bet you drink lipton teabags.
tealets never learn

>correcting someone talking about tea in a thread about tea
>autistic

i used to live in japan, iv had green tea. now fuck off you idiot

people who drink tea for status are the worst

>not putting rooibos above all
PLEB

>americans

youre not correcting anyone, youre just being a pedantic tryhard. matcha = ground up tea leaves without the stems

technically matcha isnt even tea since its not a water infusion so get fucked. we arent setting up a tea ceremony with nobunaga and "fake" matcha is absolutely not snake oil (do you even know what that word means?) because you still get great health benefits from it

meme tea

Hot black tea goes surprisingly well with rum

cum* sorry. haha damn phone auto correct

Disregard that, I suck cocks

>Not knowing that the color of the label implies whats inside, no matter what is written on it.

It's like you enjoy nogains.