Women actually believe this

>women actually believe this

>when the bong genetics hit

>weight gain

This is my fetish. Post more please.

Imagine all the mass of that arm coming with a punch to your face. Girlie could shatter a skull with that kinda weight

That is because the thicc and fat fetish crowd support that kind of lifestyle.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>Belfast

Maybe if she could swing those ham fists faster than 1 ft/sec

>potato niggers
>bongs
pick one

Belfast.... Hmm... I wonder if I could lay her a little visit eheheheh....
I wonder if she's a prod?

Too bad. She has really great fat storage genetics. She was capable of being thicker and looking hot as fuck, with minimal cellulite and a nice thick ass. But nooooo, she had to gain 150 lbs and become a blob.

how to go from thot to not

Stupid idiot. Northern Ireland is British, retard fag. Everyone except for republican scum is descended from English and low-land Scots.

>taigs unironically believe this
LMAO

Fucking angles and lighting tricked me.

I was like "damn, she got fat in all the right places and her face still looks hot."

I go to her Instagram to fap and this is what I see. I want to throw up.

looks like a pig

mirin triceps swole

I would still fuck the living shit out of her

There's something inherently disgusting about porking fat chicks. Teach me your ways of finding bean bag with a fleshlight attractive pls

I fucked a porky once. Heavy breathing and moaning. Thought she was having a heart attack. Her sides smelled horrible. Convinced her to shower and told her well get Dennys after this.

Idk mang.
Just smth about banging a big fat ass that is attractive, also they usually has huge tits.
I guess it is also attractive that you can do whatever you want to do to them since they usually are submissive

True, had similar experience, but still... Isn't it a bit sad to work on your physique, only to fuck someone on a hopeless permabulk?

Don't overthink it. Unless you're actually getting her pregnant and marrying her, it doesn't matter.

The concept of toxic feminity is used in the social sciences to describe traditional norms of behavior among women in contemporary American and European society that are associated with detrimental social and psychological effects. Such "toxic" feminine norms include body positivity, delusions of beauty, entitlement to male attention, extreme self-indulgence, and being excessively swayed by emotions.

Conformity with toxically feminine traits can be considered "toxic" due to harmful effects on others in society, while related traits, including fat acceptance and avoidance of exercise are correlated with harm to women themselves through psychological problems such as depression, increased stress, and substance abuse. Other health consequences of toxic feminity include diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.

Good read desu

No, its just what they tell themselves and they hang out with land whales bigger then them and make snide remarks to fit friends.

Nasty shit

>blocking her gut with her arm fat

They do because men want meat, not bones.

Capped for later use. This needs to be spread.

Men want hot women and women want cake and pie.

Shows curves
Hides layers of /fat/
>what did she mean by this?

No, it's mostly the desperate guys in their teens and early 20s. There aren't enough fat fetishists to support the fatties, but there are enough young men with low self esteem willing to settle for anything.
By the time we get older and men stop being willing to settle for fat chicks, fat chicks have gotten too used to it and won't lose the weight

>visibly looking