Tfw just got food stamps to pay for my bulk

>tfw just got food stamps to pay for my bulk

This. I eat like shit when i run out of food stamps, but for 3 weeks out of the month i have plenty of chicken veggies etc

kys
kys

hate the game, not the player. I didn't vote for Obama, but im not below getting free food

I used to eat like shit too, and I was in constant skelly mode but now I get $198 a month in food stamps and I got myself a gym membership. Free bulking, feels good.

Must be nice to be poor and handed shit, i actually have a job and work for my stuff

>"Sir, your Obamabux dont cover daily gallon milk purchases"
>y-you too *hangs up*

I have a job and still qualify for $87 of stamps a month, that is approximately 35-40lb of chicken breasts.

there is zero (0) reason not to take this hand out

laughed aloud

>im not below getting free food
No, you clearly are.
You're not above it.

>make too much alone for stamps
>girlfriend doesn't work enough hours to get stamps together

Fuck. She just got a new job, so hopefully we qualify without making too much. $2-300 a month would lift a huge load from my shoulders

Taxes are gay
>tfw make a little over $113k but only walk away with around $88k just from income tax, not even including medicaid/care, 401k, property tax, etc.
And some of it goes to paying for these poor fucking subhumans

>How do into food stamps bulk mode?

Am leaf fag going to first year uni. I don't want to eat like shit. Any anons have suggestions?

I have a job you mong. Cost of living is fucking expensive here.

some taxes are necessary to fund things essential to the nation, like roads, bailing out companies and the military

I understand that, but I'd rather have the majority of what is funded through income tax be moved to sales tax, that way I get as much money as I work for and am just taxed extra when I buy shit

Buy cheap. Get meat that's on sale, buy in bulk, etc. Rice, beans, and veggies are super cheap. Use spices.

Do us canacucks have food stamps? Did a quick google search and didn't find anything helpful

I'm sure.

You guys are even bigger on government handouts than the US

Do they even have food stamps any more? I thought they switched them out for EBT cards because hood rats kept trading in their kids food stamps for rims and drug money.

EBT is food stamps

kys

your loss pal

The US didn't have income tax until the 1st world war, and I'm pretty sure it had roads before that.

I don't care about the wall, China, ISIS, global warming, fags, trans people, or many social issues but good Christ almighty do I wish Trump could get rid of welfare like this. I am so fucking sick of working hard and losers getting my tax dollar.

Fuck all of you I wish you would starve.

>being this poor

>mad at people with food stamps
>not being mad at the biggest welfarequeenz, faggots in the military

People in the military actually do something you poorfag

Milfags are worse than niggers, hope Dr. Daddy T will get rid of this dumb shit.

fuck off dumb nigger. unlike you I actually have a job. gb2reddit, this is a alt right website

>work at a store
>People use food stamps and aid for nothing but candy and bullshit
>Literally NEVER an exception to this

Seriously the free market was fine

Working with low income people who are on food stamps is the ultimate red pill

I suggest you look up opportunity cost.

Then decide what it would take for a hostile force to launch an invasion on the USA based on the USA military you'd like, versus the one in place at the moment.

Military benefits me in some ways (low energy cost, get to swing my dick around when I go abroad, tech innovation). Food stamps for these lazy fucks does nothing for me.

>reptile Jew Billionaires own 98% of the country's wealth

hurr durr they work hard, yep just work hard bro that's how you become worth 68 billion dollars :^)

>pennies for food stamps

muh freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeduuuuuuums

Amerigoy logic

i make too much to get food stamps

Not that user but you sound like an underaged summer faggot

i am completely ok with people using my taxes for food if it means they do not have to starve.

The free market was the that lobbied congress so that people on food stamps could get that candy and bullshit.
Fast food joints are already lobbying congress hard as well.

They are getting free money with this.

>a hostile force to launch an invasion on the USA
LMAO you fucking moron everything is and has been planned by the elite jews. kys

you're no better than niggers faggot

this

Hello (Le)ddit! : )

>I'm ok with supporting poor niggers obesity with my tax dollars because I'm definitely not racist

if everything is, and has been planned by the elite jews, why do you give a fuck where your tax dollars go?

They either control everything and you have no free will nor choice, and bitching about it on a semi-nude homoerotic image board will accomplish nothing, or they do not control everything and it's entirely possible the rest of the +7 billion people on this planet have some free will. Some of them might be swayed to make a land grab, or other hostile invasion. Therefore a deterrent, like a strong military, might be an important factor in their decision.

because Trump promised to lower taxes. now shut the fuck up with your pseudo intellectualism talk, boy.

Let's see how long it takes for your enemies to conquer you when you disband the military.

> pseudo

explain again about your great idea. Because it seems kinda like throwing out all the dishes because they're dirty, and having nothing to eat out of tomorrow.

I'm ok as long as they can't buy sugar snacks on it. Make it go to chicken, fish, veggies and other healthy shit.

>muh bull your selb ub by your bood strabs xDDD

hows your credit score?

Because Trump.

Now stay triggered snowflake, and thanks for the (You).

Undefined because my parents were crazy hippies that told me not to trust the government or banks.

I'm the snow flake, but you want to disband the military because of Trump.

I wasted my precious leisure minutes on you. fucking off yourself.

kk stay triggered KEK and thanks for the you. stay in your safespace

>be me
>fairly well off
>family owns several big infastructure related companies
>managed to get a good job as a 16 yo through connections and 4 years later have pretty good savings for a 20 yo
>my state provides all students who apply to the SNAP program with 200 dollars in food stamps
>tfw I pay with my EBT card everytime while wearing my maga hat
>tfw people look at me with disgust

are you reverse b8 or actually biting

the reason not to take the handout is complacency. "hungry" is often used in a figurative sense as someone who isn't happy with their place and fiercely motivated to succeed. By taking this handout you are literally not hungry enough to improve your position.

if this was sarcastic bravo but I have this sense that you don't realize the US didn't have highways before WWI

I agree actually, as a poorfag on EBT. Watching people buy candy bars and energy drinks with food stamps pisses me off.

Oh shit I didn't think of doing this. I'd save so much desu. Too bad I make too much money atm

What state to you live in? I got disqualified for SNAP/EBT *because* of college.

>tfw earn too much to qualify for EBT
>tfw earn too little to move out

Every great empire needs it's military.

Sorry, libertarian neckbeards, the freemarket has spoken and women don't want you!

Buisness leaders and CEOs do contribute to society though. Welfare leeches just shit out more low IQ sprawling shitheads who will be future druggies and single mothers. It perpetuates the cycle of democratic voters.

I would LITERALLY spend twice as much tax money on making a golden statue dedicated to Bill Gates dick than spend a penny per pay check paying for handouts for single mothers and refugees.

lmao

Being happy about food stamps

>KEK
>NEETS will never know what it feels like being a man
>Buying anything you want since you make a nice salary
>They will never feel the peaceful life of not having to worry about money at all
>They will stay neets and worry about stupid shit like their neet bux didn't come through into their 40s...

If you starve to death you also can't improve your position.

>I am a man because I can buy things
lmao dream on

bulk?

Not anyone else's fault you're a fucking retard and can't set up a separate entity which acts as an IRA with a substantial risk of forfeiture (have the entity take some low interest, easy to pay, recourse loans) so you can put as much of your money into it as you want and it's tax deferred. Or buy some state/municipal bonds. Or set up a corporation in a tax haven which is entitled to all your income as it owns your image rights. There are so many ways for relatively wealthy people to dodge taxes it's not funny. You know who gets fucked by taxes and the IRS? Honest, poor people. I have had clients who were too proud to be on food stamps despite being a family of 5 and making 9k a year who had to jump through hoops for 5 years to get an extra 2k back from rightfully claiming a qualifying child credit. I've also had millionaire clients who submit offer on compromise of 2k for a liability of 70k+ and it gets rejected.

Accepted*

The tax code is written by and lobbied by the rich. Again, if you're losing that much you're fucking up. Just do what 95% of jews/doctors do and hire a tax attorney to defer your shit