30g protein in 160 calories

>30g protein in 160 calories
Is octopus THE cutting food?
Why is it not already incorporated into your diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_G6eH1KDl0s
youtube.com/watch?v=JH0cV8FcfV4
spanish-food.org/seafood-pulpo-a-la-gallega.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

octopi are too bro-tier to eat
youtube.com/watch?v=_G6eH1KDl0s

Fucking making me hungry bruh

I don't know where I would even get some.

They live in the ocean.

lel

expensive as fuaaaark

The WHAT?!?!

Octopi are too smart. The exhibit emotion, problem-solving ability, and sentience.

Catfish and tilapia are way less intelligent, and also have extremely high amounts of protein per calorie. Also very cheap.

looks disgusting

It's a water animal

This, plus fish is super fast to cook and defrost compared to beef or chicken

Yep. Plus, top tier micros. The majority of my diet is fish and sometimes chicken. Red meat is only when I'm going out for a nice meal for a birthday or other event, the high calories and relatively weak micros aren't worth it.

Thankfully I live in a state where it's legal to set trot lines. I fill up a gallon bag of catfish fillets even when we do poorly.

how does octopus taste

Delicious. Grilled with salt and lemon juice is god tier

They are one of the few animals I feel bad about eating, they are extremely intelligent creatures. Fascinating to observe.

Like complete garbage if it's not a carpaccio or pulpo a la gallega

pls help how do you season your food Veeky Forums
am I a bad person for just using mustard

really tasty when grilled with lemon juice or vinegar.
but its too expensive for me and i live in a mediterranean country..its probably cheaper for me to go and fish it myself

describe the taste

It's a not hot dog

tastes like a much more tasty,less smelly,less chewy squid.

plus octopus is incredibly haram

like plastic

Imagine chicken gristle but soft enough to chew

>Eating bottom feeders
>literal shit eaters

Ishiggydiggy. Salmon is the ultimate god-tier fish. No mercury, lots of protein, tons of omega-3's, taste fucking delicious

Shut your mouth

Kek, a bit.

Well, for starters just use salt and pepper, you can slowly experimemt with different seasonings such as garlic, ginger, paparika (the lord's favorite seasoning) and various seasonings

>no mercury
sorry guy

Paprika is breddy gud. Use cumin and curry powder though.

He's actually right. They are categorized as "very low" for mercury levels

This. It takes like nothing if it's not cooked by an expert.

My uncle used to cook it for me and it tastes like salty milk and coins.

are you entirely sure about that

Take it back faggot

>Why is it not already incorporated into your diet?

I don't eat shellfish, that way when the jews take over I can claim to be one of them

>Tfw bulking on takoyaki

how many grams of octopus is that? i dont want to fell like that info graphic meme of broccoli and meat comparison.

categorized your mom as currently sucking my dick

>semi-veganism
>muh intelligent being

yeah senpai I fucking love tilapia lol

T. Octopus

you are not fooling anyone octupussy.

I ordered some tilapia with my chicken. Should arrive tomorrow.
How should I cook it? Was thinking of breading and frying it then squeezing some lemon juice over it.

I already have chicken.

I had duck breast with noodles for dinner tonight. Don't care about the nutrition of it tbqh. Shit tastes good though

do not reply to octopus posters

>tfw pregnant
going to passing muh knowledge
>dies

Are you sure you aren't describing the taste of his cock?

>tfw Veeky Forums figures out you're an octopus
>tfw humans will now discover out hyper-advanced undersea civilization
>tfw you learn why its illegal to use the human internet

>tfw you gorged yourself on pulpo on holiday in Galicia this summer and you can't get that in Ohio

I always bake tilapia my dude -- that's how much I love it

Maybe a MIST of lemon and that's it, oh and pepper

kek

Only con is the price, it's expensive as fuck

you mean not kosher

jew please go

nile or mozambique?

100g, which is about one small octopus or 1.5 tentacles from an average sized one

not much, its a bit fishy but does not have a lot of flavor. grilled it comes out pretty chickeny.
Marinating it then grilling is the best imo

Top lel

shit sounds like its hard to find and hard to cook

Fuck off Trenevskiy

Octopi can learn through observation. If we put a tank of at least 5 of them behind a dedicated shitposter I wonder if they could mimic his keyboard usage. Fucking terrifying animals

not a huge fan of the taste and texture, but how's it working for you, OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=JH0cV8FcfV4

>tfw 5 octopi slowly learn to type
>they begin with non-sense
>then slowly into patterns to spout memes
>they are on a /s4s/ poster level now
>then they discover /b/ and start spamming rate my tentacle threads
>at this level they are proficient in english language
>they can shitpost in every board, even /r9k/ because muh feels
>scientists faces when they realise they created 5 ultra shitposters that can operate at the 4x speed of a dedicated human shitposter at the very least

Pulpo de Gallegos is for dinner amigo

Pulpo gallego is decent

Now I am left to wonder if humans didn't exist would there be a species to rise up to the role that humans employ now, and if so which one

Unfortunately, it wouldn't be octopi. They're super smart, but don't communicate with each other. The inability to pass knowledge makes technology nearly impossible.

>tfw no superintelligent octopi shitposters

I don't give a shit how smart it is, octopus is delicious. I'm going to buy a dog to keep as a slave for its entire life and train it to be unconditionally loyal anyway. Dogs are smart as fuck and slavery us morally reprehensible so what's the ethical difference in killing a smart animal to eat as opposed to enslaving a smart animal to have it serve you?

Found the sentient catfish. Is there a sectet catfish v octopi war?

Any asian grocery store will have octopus in the seafood section.

When the bombs force us into the water we'll get our octopi gfs and establish a future for the benefit of both our species.

Tentacles here we come

Dogs. That slippery gene and their already established connection with humans and communication would make them next.

On the bright side, furries will be dead so they will never get to see their heaven on earth.

like copper pennies

Too smart for what?

On the down side furries aren't already dead

It's very chewey. I'd describe the texture as rubbery. Other than the odd texture, it's very tasty. I've had grilled octopus before. Also takoyaki. I'd definitely recommend it.

What is bioaccumulation

We've found you out mr octopus

>bombs
God will punish us with another flood.
The end times are near when the first mermaid is born.
Her blood is very important.

because """enslaving""" the dog isn't a hostile action

Fresh octopus is fucking amazing.

Unfortunately though I live in the UK and can only get it when I'm in a Mediterranean country.

like a bag of sand

And slavery of humans wasn't necessarily a hostile action but that doesn't make it any less morally reprehensible. Think about it, we've bred an animal purely to serve us. We've selected which dogs breed purely for our own desires for thousands of years. We've conducted eugenics on an entire species so they can be steadfastly loyal to the point a dog with a good life is one in which it has very little individual agency and serves it's master faithfully until it dies. It's just as ethically questionable as breeding to eat if we are retarded enough to impute human characteristics onto anything that isn't human.

WRONG!!!

>80 calories of pure fucking protein in 100g

Per 160 calories of shrimp, you get 38g of protein.

Also shrimp is a lot easier to come by

So does Aquaman

Where the fuck do you get these exotic fish for cheap'

I'm just eating mackerel cause I can get it for $4 a kg and it doesn't have a fuckload of lead

Tree squids

Chipotle chicken has been my go to recently

>when the jews take over
buddy do I have some news for you

Mexican groceries seem to have them too. I don't know how common these grocery stores are outside of Texas though.

i remember that show

Best octopus recipe here, bois. One of the best "tapas" in Spain, too.

spanish-food.org/seafood-pulpo-a-la-gallega.html

Galician here "Pulpo a feira" is one of my favourite foods, and its very easy to coock in your house so you have to try it.

Shame about the price.

I thought it was a poverty food 'cause Tony Montana in Scarface complains about eating nothing but octopus in Cuba.

Octopus are thinking animals and not for eating. Eating octopus, squid or especially cuttlefish is barbaric, on the same level as eating dogs or apes.