Anyone ever dropped a degenerate lifestyle to become a clean swole puritan?

Anyone ever dropped a degenerate lifestyle to become a clean swole puritan?

I blew off my girlfriend and another girl to get high and drink with a buddy tonight and ended up walking home at 2am and sexting another girl
Pic related is mfw

How do I become a 5am running, 6am lifting, alcohol abstaining ascended monk who can stick to one girl

Do it. That's really all there is to it. Being a degenerate has been your choice. Choose to change yourself.

Wrong forum mate. No wait, wrong internet too. Just leave this universe already, it is not worthy of your ambition.

stop being a degenerate junkie, start believing in jesus

>don't be a cunt all ur life mate
All the advice you need. But you don't want advice, you want to shitpost and "brag" about your mediocre at best night.

Nah. I've had plenty better. I just feel dirty and miss when I used to never drink and just lifted a lot

This isn't your blog, no one cares. I moved apartments and got a blowjob last night after a girl asked to come over with beer to christen the place. I didn't make a thread about it because no one gives a shit, and its not fitness related. I still got up, went to the gym at 5:30 and the office at 7. Shut the fuck up and do something.

Self control

Read Grit by Angela Duckworth

I used to do drugs and party and drink

Cleaned up my act, $100k/y job out of college, play competence sports, known for service to the community in NYC, wasn't fit then but fit now, run marathons...

Y'all will call bullshit but it doesn't matter, the point is OP you can do it, and the main way to do it is learning the principles of behavioral science and how to get yourself there.

Motivation + work ethic = Grit, and with that you can be anything.

>girlfriend
>sexting another girl
>not a degenerate
Kys yourself my man

You have to do shit before you have time to think about it, set alarms for your 5am run and 6am workout, set an alarm for your shower, set an alarm for breakfast and work and lunch, set one for dinner, and when it's time to read or study or practice your hobby and one for bed. Get on a schedule and don't let people fuck with it, You can make plans, but schedule it in.

When that alarm goes off, you start acting, put on your shoes, start heading for the door.

too bad you can't acquire motivation. it's either somtehing you have or you don't

people with internal motivation saying how they do all this and that is laughable. like, why wouldn't you? that's how you are programmed. other people aren't programmed that way

>THIS ISN'T YOUR BLOG BUT
>ME ME ME ME
>ME ME ME ME ME ME
>I DIDN'T MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT

yet you still felt it was necessary to blog about it in someone elses thread to try to take their attention and give it to yourself, which is even sadder and more reprehensible

the worst part about Veeky Forums is that half of everyone here has NPD or BPD

Fatty detected

Did you even read the entire post?

Keep telling yourself that.

I do tons of recreational drugs, go to clubs and parties, and stay jacked as fuck thanks to roids.
Stay mad, natty faggots.

live it up while you can dum dum

do you have any self-awareness?

>Daily reminder that Jesus Christ is what we all crave more than ever in this modernist dystopia

>Daily reminder that you will never overcome your sins and weaknesses without Jesus Christ and will be constantly unfulfilled by hedonistic excesses

Your souls crying out for tradition brah, it's crying out for God

Amen brother.

Checked and kek'd. At your life

used to do drugs and get drunk on the reg

now i dont drink alcohol pretty much at all, no drugs at all, lift daily, work, not keeping contacts with all toxic shit i did before hand

now i want to find a woman that also isnt degenerate af

Admittedly I read the first 2 paragraphs and thought you were bragging about your degenerate ways. I apologize.

There is no discipline without a goal. Figure out why you want these things. Mentally picture your path with and without them.

Blessed be

Guy you responded to here, there's actually hard science that proves this isn't true lol, read the book I mentioned

Or any book lol dummy