What squat shoes to get?

What squat shoes to get?

Get some nice ones, a pair will probably last you like a decade so it's not like it's a huge investment all in all.

What are classed as good ones

I want them to look extremely aesthetic as well

Chuck Taylor's only acceptable answer now fuck off. This should be in a qtddtot

Manlet the shoe

Fuck off you lowbar subhuman

over 100 american or something around there. Lots of yuropoors (including myself) use the Power Perfect II, I've had mine for a little over 3 years and there's no problems with them other than some discoloration here and there

>bulks on 4000cal while training SS

just squat barefoot and use the money you saved on lean meat or actual non-overpriced clothing

Getting a pair of shoes that make your training more comfy that will last a decade easily isn't really a waste of money

Adipower is the safe bet for high bar squats.

Had these for years, work great for pl and strongman.

should i not be using squat shoes for low bar?

Some people prefer a flat sole to decrease rom

How do these things actually work? I like really stiff and somewhat clunky shoes myself, I can't imagine these are very stable when you're also supposed to be able to run in them

I have pic related pair. It says it's okay for running but i wouldn't do it. They're stable in the heel and relatively flexible in the forefoot. Great for squats and ohp would recommend.

I have the adipowers, the white ones, and love them. Only downside is that they get dirty very easily, but when they're new they look fresh as fuck.

I would never run in them. I've squatted 530 at a meet in them if that helps.

I mean you said you used them for strongman and a lot of strongman events involve if not exactly running, moving as fast as possible, that's why I asked. I guess crossfitters use somewhat similar shoes?

switched from the adidas powerlift 3.0s to the adipowers and its a world of difference. The adipowers feel much higher quality and provide that nice "suction" type feel to the ground. Very sturdy and pretty aesthetic as well.
Spring for the adipowers if you can afford them they will last you awhile if you just wear them in the gym.

How autistic is it to wear them out in public?

Very, since it would wear away the heal

Do any of you guys lift in socks? I usually take my shoes off to squat and deadlift but I feel I'm being disrespectful to the other members. I'm female so I don't sweat as much as guys, is it a bad habit or am I okay?

Why would you ever do that? Weightlifting shoes are NOT comfortable to wear and walk around in.

No one at the gym gives a shit what you do for your sets as long as the weights are still there when you're done.
Do whatever you feel comfortable with, a vocal asshole will say something long before you actually make it to the point where a regular person would feel disrespected.

You don't run in them, they're lifting shoes

Get running shoes if you wanna run