If I get Veeky Forums will I finally learn to love myself?

If I get Veeky Forums will I finally learn to love myself?

You'll just have more reasons to hate yourself, but at least you won't be a weak dyel.

>Didn't hit all the vitamins and minerals for today

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i went from skelly to ottermode i still cant love myself
since last night ive been thinking of killing myself
i drank to hopefully pass out and forget the thoughts
woke up this morning still wanting to kill myself
i want to kill myself for a stupid reason too
>dating a girl
>i can tell she wants someone else but cant have him
>she treats others better than me
i feel fucking stupid for letting this happen
i just want to stop it all

Dump her. Take it from someone who wanted to dump his girlfriend but waited until she did it, hit first. You will feel better and she will feel like shit, and she deserves it.

why do i feel like shit right now then?
i know im going to feel like shit afterwards too

It's always gonna be bad at first. But if you take control of the situation and make her regret treating you like a chump, it won't be as bad and it'll heal faster.

thats the thing
the other guy is a friend i hang out with often
they used to be fwb
i just feel so fucking stupid for getting feelings and letting it get this far
evne if i dump her ill still be seeing her regularly....

Dating a degenerate hedonistic whore. user sort yourself out and clean up your room...

If pussy means more to your friend than you do then he's not your friend. Get new ones.

i cant sort my feelings out
ive been trying to sort my feelings out last night but couldnt or cant
i just want it to stop

You don't need that kind of bummer in your life. Cut her loose. You'll be happier knowing you weren't a chump.

Your friend was smart enough to demote her to being a fwb, those women deserve that and only that. Dont be that cuck that tries to save her.

but who am i to tell others they can or cant see someone

thats the thing ill have to see her regularly even after
and itll just be a reminder of how much lesser i am
how she is willing to try harder with someone else

i shouldve seen this coming
i thought itll be different

If she really doesn't want you like you suspect, then you need to realize she's a hollow person. Nothing worth catching hurt feelings over.

Don't kill yourself literally or emotionally because this girl doesn't respect your feelings. Hope everything works out for you

nope.jpg

i would feel wrong to view her as a lesser person
thanks for your help

It hurts because you never learnt to cope with rejection.
Just do what your pride says and work on/for yourself. Life is not supposed to be perfect and reciprocal, you'll get to learn it eventually.

Chances are she'll try to get back with you within a month if you dump her first. It's happened to me twice and I got an easy fuck out of it before dumping them again.

They were vindictive bitches so no love lost, I've been with my current girlfriend for 3 years and she means the world to me, I wouldn't have her if I didn't get rid of the other girls.

i believe i learned to cope with rejection
like asking a girl out and her saying no or going no contact afterwards
this is more along the lines of being viewed as nothing or not worth it
im slowly learning the last part life not being reciprocal
but it seems wrong and im rejecting it

>Just do what your pride says
This. Your pride comes before any woman, the more you give in to her shit the more you will hate yourself . You can never be happy until you love yourself.

lifting helps to like yourself more, but you need more

a career you enjoy
pick up an art
social life
see the world
read

The opposite, welcome to the world of body dysmorphia.

Dont love "yourself", Love life

If you know that you have body dysmorphia, it's not really serious

how do i love myself
>inb4 masturbation

Coming from experience from a similar situation, you must come up with a way not to see her regularly..
If you dump her ( you should ), she will make your life hell if you see her or talk to her, in not so obvious ways, hell hath no fury, etc...
Figure out a way or face the consequences

Accomplish things, no matter how big or how small, it's okay to take pride in getting shit done.

>Chances are she'll try to get back with you within a month if you dump her first.
Heed the quoted text. Also do not relent if she begs you to get back together. A woman does not forget being dumped and she will make you pay for it.

its not going to be possible to not see her regularly....

trying to but my head keeps coming back to this

yea thats what im thinking for the emotional support

i gotta go right now but ill be back in a few hours
if this thread is still up ill be back here
thanks for the help
didnt want to share this with anyoen i know for being this stupid

I'm in the same situation.

Though to be fair we didn't date officially, she said she didn't want a relationship but that didn't stop her and me from having sex, sleeping together and being all lovey dovey. It would go like this : we shouldn't be together, last time i called you by my ex's name, etc. and i said give it time, we are having such a great time together, why ruin it?

Long story short i fell for her hard. And one day she cuts off sexual contact with me, tells me i should find someone else and she met some guy and they'll go out. I was devastated, because she isn't ready for a relationship with me after 5 months of the connection we had, but she is ready with some random fuck.After some brief periods of not talking and fighting i gave her my ultimatum,i said if we won't be together i want absolutely nothing to do with you.I blocked her from facebook,viber,everything.

The real kicker? She works with me.And she lives literally next door.I keep bumping onto her, where i give a cold hi, and she is always happy as fuck. She even had a guy over recently(i'm not sure they were fucking it was early in the morning,but it doesn't matter).This is what kills me the most. One day i will listen to someone fuck her and she will scream like she did with me.

I can't deal with the last part, so no advice from me. I have lost absolutely all libido, and all i do is work and workout like a madman to get endorphine rushes. I haven't had a boner in over a month now. Or any sexual thought.

Please help me.

Then face the consequences

Misclicked the first response. Then the consequences are ahead of you, you made your bed, dont fucking kys, learn from it

No, but you’ll learn exactly what you hate about yourself.

The guy his actions are affecting. You're involved in this. You get to have an opinion.

Cut her loose. If he's a problem cut him loose too.

>i would FEEL wrong

But would you BE wrong?

Don't shit where you eat.

No.

I loved myself a lot more when I was DYEL. Before browsing Veeky Forums I felt fully comfortable about my height, face and frame. But after Veeky Forums I've become so insecure I don't know if lifting is really worth it at the end of the day.

t. 5'11

At first i thought her living next door was fucking awesome.

I didn't even consider this turn of events.

I guess she is right, i'm not experienced in relationships. I didn't know you could get friendzoned AFTER you had sex with a girl.

Before lifting
>think I'm small and weak
>don't care too much bc I still have abs
After lifting
>think I'm small and week
>think everyone is making fun of me when they compliment me
>think I'm fat as shit
>hate myself when I fail a set
The ride never ends, pal